PDA

View Full Version : Hey...... Its Football!

Rabid Cougar
05-19-2016, 10:05 AM
http://www.cameronherald.com/articles/2016/05/19/3a-division-i-preseason-top-20

Cameron v Brock rematch?

Yoe_09
05-30-2016, 09:26 PM
We could very well see that matchup again in 2016.

Brock will have the easier path. At this point, I don't see a team in the region that is on their level. Mineola could provide some challenges in region II.

Meanwhile,

In region III you have to deal with Teague, Malakoff, Rockdale, Franklin, Kirbyville, East Chambers, La Marque and Coldspring. Hallettsville or Yoakum in region IV.

Cameron will have the talent to get back to Arlington. I'm not worried about the QB/RB position and this will be the best collection of receivers we have had IMO. I do believe how good we can be will come down to linebacker play.

Rabid Cougar
05-31-2016, 08:25 AM
We could very well see that matchup again in 2016.

Brock will have the easier path. At this point, I don't see a team in the region that is on their level at this point. Mineola could provide some challenges in region II.

Meanwhile,

In region III you have to deal with Teague, Malakoff, Rockdale, Franklin, Kirbyville, East Chambers, La Marque and Coldspring. Hallettsville or Yoakum in region IV.

Cameron will have the talent to get back to Arlington. I'm not worried about the QB/RB position and this will be the best collection of receivers we have had IMO. I do believe how good we can be will come down to linebacker play.

I have heard that Smitherman quit football in order to take more classes in order to graduate in December.

Yoe_09
05-31-2016, 08:29 AM
I have heard that Smitherman quit football in order to take more classes in order to graduate in December.

Correct. However, I really like the one we will have stepping in there.