PDA

View Full Version : Forney-Aledo

Matthew328
08-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Thoughts on this one? I think Forney should take this one..Aledo is young and inexperienced, especially on the O-Line...they'll be a different team in a few weeks but Forney is catching them at a good time...give me the Jackrabbbits..by the way this is the game I'll be at! Lookin forward to meeting some Forney fans!

RBARKER
08-25-2003, 09:45 AM
Matthew, are you going to be posting games of the week this year?

Matthew328
08-25-2003, 09:45 AM
No most of my stuff will be done on the message board

Matthew328
08-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Hmm no one from Forney is saying much.....LOL

crzyjournalist03
08-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Well, last year we thought that we'd be able to take Aledo pretty easily. All they did was make us look bad for four quarters. I think that everyone from Forney is treating this game with a little more caution. We lost some key players on defense, which really carried us until our offense got going last year. I like Forney's chances, but this will probably be one of our most difficult games until the playoffs.

merlin69
08-26-2003, 04:16 PM
yeah crzyjournalist noticed all this while he took his beating in the bathroom lol

i think it will be a close one, forney's O isnt exactly rollin right now and the D is young and inexperienced so this game should give'em a nice little taste of big game action.

agrabfan
08-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Hey Matthew, come over to the visitor side Friday
night and find out what Forney football is all
about. I hope we have a big crowd there because
it should be a good game.

We definitely have some questions right now,
especially on defense. I have a lot of confidence
in our coaching staff and I feel that by mid season, we will be a real good team.

The three previous Aledo-Forney matchups have been defensive struggles, but I think that this
year's game may have more scoring. I like our
chances, but we shall see. I say F 27, A 20.

3afan2K3
08-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Hmm im sayin Forney 18 Aledo 15

aamove
08-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Forney 14......................Aledo 10

bearcat1
08-26-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey Matt, I'll look for you at the game Friday...unless of course you are on the 'OTHER' side...lol
bc

Matthew328
08-27-2003, 09:07 AM
LOL I have sat on the Aledo side 3 years in a row now..I think I'll prolly try the Forney side for once...I still haven't had a chance to meet many people from Forney yet...Forney fans..look for the guy in the Everman shirt..LOL

crzyjournalist03
08-27-2003, 10:50 AM
merlin69:
yeah crzyjournalist noticed all this while he took his beating in the bathroom lol

i think it will be a close one, forney's O isnt exactly rollin right now and the D is young and inexperienced so this game should give'em a nice little taste of big game action.Hey, that was Wilmer-Hutchins...not Aledo!

merlin69
08-27-2003, 07:27 PM
yeah i know that.... i just wanted to mouth about it

merlin69
08-27-2003, 07:29 PM
oh yeah hey matt if you wear an everman shirt the same thing might happen to you that happened to crazyjournalist last year lol jk

BigDog
08-28-2003, 08:41 AM
The Forney/Aledo games have all been close games with defense playing a big role. Last year Forney outplayed Aledo but lost late in the game when they couldn't contain the Aledo QB. Since both teams are still trying to find themselves on defense this year I lean towards the team with the experience on offense which should be Forney. Forney has experience at QB, RB, TE, and should be able to provide a balance attach on the offensive side. Aledo will have home field advantage but Forney should come away with the win the expeienced skilled positions.

Forney 24 --- Aledo 14

crzyjournalist03
08-28-2003, 11:17 AM
BigDog:
The Forney/Aledo games have all been close games with defense playing a big role. Last year Forney outplayed Aledo but lost late in the game when they couldn't contain the Aledo QB. Since both teams are still trying to find themselves on defense this year I lean towards the team with the experience on offense which should be Forney. Forney has experience at QB, RB, TE, and should be able to provide a balance attach on the offensive side. Aledo will have home field advantage but Forney should come away with the win the expeienced skilled positions.

Forney 24 --- Aledo 14You really thought Forney outplayed Aledo??? I personally thought it was our worst game of the year by far. It was the one game that we didn't look good in, in my opinion. I thought we played Everman better than we played Aledo.