PDA

View Full Version : Mathematically...Celina has the Edge

PPHSfan
10-21-2003, 02:05 PM
My Buddy Slpybear wants us to believe that Gainesville will destroy Celina, because Gainesville destroyed the Bulls, but the Bulls got killed last year at home by the Leopards..and they had Daugherty.

Last year Gainesville beat PP by 30 points, but then were only able to score 20 points on Celina.

Celina beat PP last year by 10 points, and then scored 28 on the Leopards to win 28-20.

This year Gainsville beat PP by 42, and as anyone can see that factors into 28 points they should score against Celina. :p

This year Celina beat PP by 11 , and as anyone can see that factors into 30.8 points they should score against Gainesville. :p

Remember you heard it here first.....Celina 30.8 Gainesville 28 :D

It is all so simple when you put the pencil to it :p

Chief Woodman
10-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Decatur had the "math" against Mineral Wells but it did not matter. Gainsville in a close one.

Gobbla2001
10-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Mathematically, two plus two equals four...

DarkWing
10-21-2003, 03:24 PM
PPHSfan:
My Buddy Slpybear wants us to believe that Gainesville will destroy Celina, because Gainesville destroyed the Bulls, but the Bulls got killed last year at home by the Leopards..and they had Daugherty.

Last year Gainesville beat PP by 30 points, but then were only able to score 20 points on Celina.

Celina beat PP last year by 10 points, and then scored 28 on the Leopards to win 28-20.

This year Gainsville beat PP by 42, and as anyone can see that factors into 28 points they should score against Celina. :p

This year Celina beat PP by 11 , and as anyone can see that factors into 30.8 points they should score against Gainesville. :p

It is all so simple when you put the pencil to it :p The math looks right. Go BOBCATS!!!

crzyjournalist03
10-21-2003, 03:37 PM
PPHSfan:

It is all so simple when you put the pencil to it :p If Celina wins by 2.8 points, I'll give you $500. :D :p :D

Gobbla2001
10-21-2003, 03:46 PM
crzyjournalist03:

PPHSfan:

It is all so simple when you put the pencil to it :p If Celina wins by 2.8 points, I'll give you $500. :D :p :D I'll raise your $500.00 by $1,000.00 more...

jason
10-21-2003, 03:46 PM
crzyjournalist03:

PPHSfan:

It is all so simple when you put the pencil to it :p If Celina wins by 2.8 points, I'll give you $500. :D :p :D 2.8 round up is 3...could be a field goal win either way

Keith7
10-21-2003, 05:56 PM
now lets add up the amount of talented players..

Gainesville 22
- Celina's 2
-------------
20 more people

Gainesville will win by 20 points

crzyjournalist03
10-21-2003, 07:41 PM
jason:

crzyjournalist03:

PPHSfan:

It is all so simple when you put the pencil to it :p If Celina wins by 2.8 points, I'll give you $500. :D :p :D 2.8 round up is 3...could be a field goal win either wayI said 2.8...3 is another story...all bets are off if we're rounding!