PDA

View Full Version : Will East Bernard opening be filled soon?

Scoop27
05-04-2016, 01:26 PM
I think before the end of the month. Offensive coordinator Wade Bosse could get promoted if he want's the job. I've know Wade since 1985 when he quarterbacked Needville to the playoffs. He was also the head and assistant coach for the Bluejays for a while. I think he's been at East Bernard for about 10 years. He's the boys head track coach where last year's team won the state team championship.

I look for several to apply for this position. This is one of the best Class 3A programs in the state from top to bottom in all sports. Their participation level is always high.

As a 1973 graduate of EB, I'm sure they will find the right person

teetle
05-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Scoopes ies agreeses withes yous. Buts Bosse bes de defenceses coridanator. :eek::ack!::eek:

Scoop27
05-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Got an email from the EB superintendent( who I know real well) yesterday saying they will make a decision within the next two weeks. She wouldn't confirm but I'm sure Bosse will get the job. The position for a head coach-AD is not listed on the district's employment website or Texas High Coaches Association job site. It's only states they are looking for assistant coaches and head boys and girls basketball coach.

Red&White_9x5
05-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Where is their Head Boys basketball Coach going?

Scoop27
05-15-2016, 03:39 PM
I think he retired