PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening in Columbus

teetle
04-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Whats ises goings ons in Columbuses.:hairpunk::hairpunk::hairpunk:

XMan
04-08-2016, 01:26 PM
With this nice weather, im betting there will be people floating the river. Bout lunch, there will be a line at Dairy Bar. Gravel pit fishing should be heating up. Some are getting ready for the Live Oak Festival.

Scoop27
04-08-2016, 04:17 PM
The old Braden Dance Hall where some big names closed down last year. Heard John Conlee ther e

zebrablue2
04-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Schobel's, Los Cabos and Nancy's business in them there restaurants be booming!!!

the genious
04-11-2016, 02:55 PM
I think ole Teetle is talking about baseball. That's what happens when you hire the coach that kids have hated since he coached them in little league.. Daddy Ball 101

teetle
04-12-2016, 08:59 AM
I herdses there bes lotes of problemses there. the tails waggses the dogs theres. Not only bes basesballs. Valestro getting messedes with. He a goods Man. I remembers whenes his and T.J hads many battles.:1omg!::tongue::tongue:

XMan
04-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Teetles, call up to the field house and ask ole Tony if you are so interested. Best thing about tony v is that he didn't get along with tj.

hookandladder
04-12-2016, 02:20 PM
I herdses there bes lotes of problemses there. the tails waggses the dogs theres. Not only bes basesballs. Valestro getting messedes with. He a goods Man. I remembers whenes his and T.J hads many battles.:1omg!::tongue::tongue:

This some funny ****, LOL.

hookandladder
04-13-2016, 07:21 AM
Heard Coach V got reassigned with two years left on his contract, looks like Columbus looking for a new HC/AD.

teetle
04-13-2016, 08:15 AM
No bodies gots along withes T.J. Hes gots reassigned. Justes anothers examples of De tail doing the waggens. Sounds likes de problems goeses farthers than de head coach. :eek::taunt::twitch:

hookandladder
04-13-2016, 08:27 AM
No bodies gots along withes T.J. Hes gots reassigned. Justes anothers examples of De tail doing the waggens. Sounds likes de problems goeses farthers than de head coach. :eek::taunt::twitch:

Yea Coach V was a solid football coach at LG, AD not so much. Rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way, with his age getting a new gig may be hard to come by these days. Might be time to retire!

teetle
04-13-2016, 08:39 AM
anothers examples ofes someoneses littles darlings nots gettins playings times . De parents in Columbuses hases always thoughts that theys knows mores than the Heads coach. Theys wills always runs the programs as long as theys hases a spinless supt. Good lucks toes anyones that's takeses thises jobes.:eek::ack!::eek:

hookandladder
04-13-2016, 11:02 AM
anothers examples ofes someoneses littles darlings nots gettins playings times . De parents in Columbuses hases always thoughts that theys knows mores than the Heads coach. Theys wills always runs the programs as long as theys hases a spinless supt. Good lucks toes anyones that's takeses thises jobes.:eek::ack!::eek:

Coach V was only interested in football and not sure about anyone complaining about playing time in his years at LG since I did not have a son playing during his years here, he was just not a very good AD but that does not say anything negative about his football coaching. I would bet the same thing is happening at Columbus and there are parents who are not happy about it, at LG no one stood up and bitched just the way it is in LG. Coach V did not listen or give a rats ass to bitching parents in football, maybe Columbus parents had more pull with the SB. LOL.

the genious
04-13-2016, 02:47 PM
It's an accumulation of things. Football team only running 4 plays and losing games because when they get the ball with a minute left down by 2 they run a dive play huddle and wait for clock to die, no other sports getting decent coaches because V won't actually look for any, so it's an accumulation of things.

Nobody denies the fact that he is a good man and is a good mentor for the kids but at the end of the day you have to do your job or they will find someone that will..

Scoop27
04-13-2016, 05:46 PM
They had a story on him on KVLG sportscast out of La Grange today

hookandladder
04-14-2016, 06:20 AM
It's an accumulation of things. Football team only running 4 plays and losing games because when they get the ball with a minute left down by 2 they run a dive play huddle and wait for clock to die, no other sports getting decent coaches because V won't actually look for any, so it's an accumulation of things.

Nobody denies the fact that he is a good man and is a good mentor for the kids but at the end of the day you have to do your job or they will find someone that will..

Well said, hit the nail on the head.

bag-o-chips
04-14-2016, 06:39 AM
Always love the fence line Coaches chiming in with he only ran 4 plays and he did this and he did that! Yea like a Coach tries to lose a game intentionally! Maybe he does not have the talent to run 5 plays ! Can't make chicken salad with chicken poop! Just saying there is more to coaching than just leaning on the fence as we all know those of us who do have never lost a game in our life!

hookandladder
04-14-2016, 08:06 AM
Always love the fence line Coaches chiming in with he only ran 4 plays and he did this and he did that! Yea like a Coach tries to lose a game intentionally! Maybe he does not have the talent to run 5 plays ! Can't make chicken salad with chicken poop! Just saying there is more to coaching than just leaning on the fence as we all know those of us who do have never lost a game in our life!

Very true also about talent wise however his attention to other sports is dead on, that has not changed since his days at LG. Always two sides to every story, just the way it is.

teetle
04-14-2016, 08:22 AM
My friendes Larry and Mervus tolds me that's de supt wases hiring coaches without Valastros havings any in puts. If that's bes true, then theys hases a bigs messes there. You cants operates that's way. Theys coulds bes lying to me. I reallys donts knows. I 's justes thinks it bes sad. Wes hases to gets going in Sealy too.:twitch::ack!::eek: