PDA

View Full Version : Beeville Jones is open

Breacher9
04-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Beeville Jones is open with Jimmie Mitchell taking over 6A Manor. Who do you guys think will be putting in for this job??

bps093
04-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Anyone on staff currently? There are several that were there during the Soza years that still live in the area?

MUSTANG69
04-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Might be a job for Hesseltine. I think he lives near Refugio so he wouldn't have to move.

Breacher9
04-06-2016, 01:08 PM
I think Hesseltine is very intrigued about that job. He has a son that an 8th grader right now and everyone knows how he likes to coach his own kids. Beeville has a stud 8th grade QB coming up that could start as a freshmen prob. Kid is HUGE with a cannon. Coach Mitchell did not want to leave this job, word is the administration drove him away. Also the community has never really supported him, they are still dreaming of the Soza era. Bunch of Slot-T crazies pissed cause the spread was brought in.

cards4me
04-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Beeville Jones is open with Jimmie Mitchell taking over 6A Manor. Who do you guys think will be putting in for this job??

Manor has to be one of the craziest places to work in the state. It seems like the board is split on most every issue. They hire and fire people and them rehire in some cases. Seems like they are dealing with lawsuits and personal issues all the time. Google Manor ISD. Austin American has a lot of articles. Jimmie is a good guy. I hope this works out for him.

Johnny Utah
04-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Manor has to be one of the craziest places to work in the state. It seems like the board is split on most every issue. They hire and fire people and them rehire in some cases. Seems like they are dealing with lawsuits and personal issues all the time. Google Manor ISD. Austin American has a lot of articles. Jimmie is a good guy. I hope this works out for him.

Mitchell will do well at Manor. Great coach. Beeville......hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Going to be interesting I bet.

Breacher9
04-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Looks like most of the corruption was done with the color guard, band and fine arts department. They got rid of those employees and the Sup. so looks like they are fixing the problems. That being said as long as Mitchell has his athletic budget i dont see it creating any problems. I do know that Beeville has MANY admin and school board problems. They havent had a Sup for over a year already. Board Members running around with too much power, and pushed Mitchell out.

bluecat
04-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Looks like most of the corruption was done with the color guard, band and fine arts department. They got rid of those employees and the Sup. so looks like they are fixing the problems. That being said as long as Mitchell has his athletic budget i dont see it creating any problems. I do know that Beeville has MANY admin and school board problems. They havent had a Sup for over a year already. Board Members running around with too much power, and pushed Mitchell out.

Mitchell has been trying to get out of Beeville almost since he first got there. He walked into a Slot T snakepit and his destiny was sealed by a few school board and community leaders wanted the reincarnation of Sosa"s leadership and offense. Hopefully he can be successful at Manor and the next coach at Beeville better be a great Slot T coach.

cards4me
04-07-2016, 08:33 PM

I did not know about any of this . These things are mild compared to what has gone on in the past few years. Good luck .