PDA

View Full Version : I had Wing Stop for Lunch

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-29-2016, 01:49 PM
I enjoyed the new Smoke 9 flavor tremendously. I had a split order that half were that flavor and the rest were Mango Habanero. It was divine. Now all this rainy and overcast weather has me wanting a nap. :smoker:

Cam
03-29-2016, 03:01 PM
....I had leftover "pollo en salsa" with nothin' but chicken wings with mixed in rice.......made it last night for dinner......can't get enough of that stuff!.....my momma's old recipe.....:thumbsup:.......yep, when the wife's out of town on bizness, I gotta get creative....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-29-2016, 04:49 PM
....I had leftover "pollo en salsa" with nothin' but chicken wings with mixed in rice.......made it last night for dinner......can't get enough of that stuff!.....my momma's old recipe.....:thumbsup:.......yep, when the wife's out of town on bizness, I gotta get creative....

Sounds like a pretty solid meal there.

FB-fanatic
03-29-2016, 08:34 PM
Man, I like Wingstop, but I wish they had a walk-through "man wash" on the way out the door!

pancho villa
03-30-2016, 08:04 AM
I like my wings like I like my women. "Hot and spicy" "Caliente y Picante"

Rabid Cougar
03-30-2016, 09:39 AM
I had a home made chicken fried steak sandwich...... mayo and cheese..... ummmm. Chicken freid steak was left over from the boys being home last weekend. Trouble is I was only left with two pieces. The rest was taken back to College Station and Monroe. Kids have no respect ....:mad::mad::mad:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-30-2016, 02:33 PM
I had a home made chicken fried steak sandwich...... mayo and cheese..... ummmm. Chicken freid steak was left over from the boys being home last weekend. Trouble is I was only left with two pieces. The rest was taken back to College Station and Monroe. Kids have no respect ....:mad::mad::mad:

Where is this chicken fried steak in College Station? I shall find it and eat it on your behalf.

Rabid Cougar
03-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Where is this chicken fried steak in College Station? I shall find it and eat it on your behalf.

Some apartment over off College. You will have a fight on your hands. People have been known to loose fingers in my house trying to steal a person's CFS.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Some apartment over off College. You will have a fight on your hands. People have been known to loose fingers in my house trying to steal a person's CFS.

I'll wear some leather gloves and bring something to distract the tenants :)

Rabid Cougar
04-01-2016, 01:15 PM
I'll wear some leather gloves and bring something to distract the tenants :)

Something like a "she" will work....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Something like a "she" - :thinking:

Do you mean like, Caitlyn Jenner? :dispntd:

Rabid Cougar
04-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Something like a "she" - :thinking:

Do you mean like, Caitlyn Jenner? :dispntd:

ahhh nope.... more along the lines of Kaley Cuoco, Kerry Underwood, or any of tthe Dancing with the Stars female professionals.

Way to late to save the CFS at this point in time anyway.