PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy free agent signings....

Cam
03-22-2016, 12:19 PM
Cowboys land more players today (RB - Alfred Morris, DE - Benson Mayowa from Raider nation) than they did in first 13 days of FA. And team close to making deal with San Diego CB Patrick Robinson......Boy's are goin' to the Super Bowl!.....:D

.....I'm hearin' also they're trying to hire Rabid Cougar and his corrupt chain gang for home games.....guess they saw their episode on ESPN's 30 for 30 and liked how they "handled" the chains!..........

coach
03-22-2016, 12:47 PM
The Alfred Morris signing could be really good. Also it let's us be more creative with our first round draft pick. I ma leaning towards trading it for more picks and trying to get Treadwill in the middle of the first round.

Sinton08
03-22-2016, 01:02 PM
Really hoping for that Robinson signing. We need more depth in the secondary

Rabid Cougar
03-22-2016, 02:37 PM
Cowboys land more players today (RB - Alfred Morris, DE - Benson Mayowa from Raider nation) than they did in first 13 days of FA. And team close to making deal with San Diego CB Patrick Robinson......Boy's are goin' to the Super Bowl!.....:D

.....I'm hearin' also they're trying to hire Rabid Cougar and his corrupt chain gang for home games.....guess they saw their episode on ESPN's 30 for 30 and liked how they "handled" the chains!..........

Just wait I am telling you, it will happen!!!!!

Rocket Man
03-22-2016, 03:17 PM
At the risk of being labeled a blasphemer, none of anything the Cowboys do will matter in the grand scheme of the 2016 NFL season because it will most likely be Carolina/Arizona/Green Bay/Seattle that lose to the Pats in Superbowl LI.

Trashman
03-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Cowboys free agent signing = parole day at Huntsville. :spitlol:

Rabid Cougar
03-23-2016, 01:26 PM
At the risk of being labeled a blasphemer, none of anything the Cowboys do will matter in the grand scheme of the 2016 NFL season because it will most likely be Carolina/Arizona/Green Bay/Seattle that lose to the Pats in Superbowl LI.

Why? its only been 21 years since the Cowboys were in the Super Bowl. they fall into the same category as Dolphins, Chiefs, Raiders and Redskins, all has-beens.

Cam
03-23-2016, 09:55 PM
DB Patrick Robinson tells the Jones boys, "I don't want your stinkin' money, I'm a Colt now!"...........

Oh well....was this guy any good anyways?....I don't even know who he is.......:doh: