PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday BwdLion73!

Cam
03-17-2016, 10:02 AM
...you ol' fart!.....hope you have a good one!....

bobcat1
03-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Happy 70th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Cam
03-17-2016, 11:30 AM

.......:spitlol:....

Phantom Stang
03-17-2016, 11:35 AM

Happy Birthday!!

BwdLion73
03-17-2016, 03:42 PM
Thanks to all....even those who can't cipher numbers. :tisk:

I just hope some of you don't get your walkers hooked to each other during the meet and greet we have with Brownwood and whoever at the State Championship game!

;)

slingshot
03-17-2016, 04:36 PM
Thanks to all....even those who can't cipher numbers. :tisk:

I just hope some of you don't get your walkers hooked to each other during the meet and greet we have with Brownwood and whoever at the State Championship game!

;)Might want to win district first... :taunt:

BwdLion73
03-17-2016, 05:47 PM
Might want to win district first... :taunt:

Hey!!!....it's my Birthday, don't be messing with my candle blow out wish. :p

bobcat1
03-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Hey!!!....it's my Birthday, don't be messing with my candle blow out wish. :p
I noticed you said Candle (singular) Not enough room for all those candles. Besides the smoke alarms and automatic sprinklers would have come on, the the fire department, then the Arson investigation and then there is prison and then well you know the rest...........

BwdLion73
03-17-2016, 07:40 PM
I noticed you said Candle (singular) Not enough room for all those candles. Besides the smoke alarms and automatic sprinklers would have come on, the the fire department, then the Arson investigation and then there is prison and then well you know the rest...........

You are correct on the candle thing....but then I'm sure you are more than familiar with that than I. :taunt:

A little research might reveal your extra roll in the "Last Picture Show" in Archer County back in the .......back in the.....aw hell let Cam research it!

bobcat1
03-18-2016, 06:48 AM
LOL! Only extra roll I have is on my gut and neck. :tisk:

Cam
03-18-2016, 02:50 PM
You are correct on the candle thing....but then I'm sure you are more than familiar with that than I. :taunt:

A little research might reveal your extra roll in the "Last Picture Show" in Archer County back in the .......back in the.....aw hell let Cam research it!

.....no I'm afraid I can't help!....about all I know was that Randy Quaid had his first ever actin' role in that movie....little did he know that many years later aliens would be shovin' stuff up his butt in "Independence Day"!!!......:doh: