PDA

View Full Version : Track Time!

Cam
02-19-2016, 11:52 PM
Runnin' time again!......Cam Jr gotta be at the field house at 7am to head on over to first track meet of the season at Liberty Hill.......The 4 x 1, 4 x 2, and the 4 x 4 awaits him.....he's been battling some soreness lately but trying hard to get into running shape while sneaking in baseball practice at the same time.....been some late night homework nights for him....a tired kid!
I've got at least 15 minutes of video memory left on my camera.....should be enough for all three races!....:spitlol:.....track is crazy stuff....wait for hours to watch em' run for seconds.....ay ay yay......:doh::doh:

panfan....you should come see me tomorrow....and bring me some glazed donuts!......

anybody else got a kid in track?

Scoop27
02-20-2016, 12:23 AM
Bay City Black Cat Relays on Saturday-Don't know the field of teams but this used to be one of the best meets back in the 1980s and 90s

44INAROW
02-20-2016, 12:40 AM
Good luck to Cam Jr... 👏👏🏅

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cam
02-20-2016, 09:09 AM
Good luck to Cam Jr... ������

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks 44!.....just got back from dropping him off......I was always ask him, "Are you sure you got everything you need?".......He always says, "Yes".......then I say, "Are you positive you're not forgeting anything?"......he says, "YES dad!"......................so I'm driving back home when my cell phone rings..........."Hey dad, can you bring me my black Under Armour compression shirt? I left it on my desk".........then I get a text a few minutes later....."Can you bring my saline nasal spray it's in my bathroom"...................:doh::doh::mad:

Running events start around noon...heading to the Hill in a little bit......panfan, don't forget my glazed donuts!......