PDA

View Full Version : 5-star Kennedale player reopens his recruitmentment after decommiting from Baylor

Sweetwater Red
02-15-2016, 04:54 PM
Any word from the Kennedale faithful as to where he is leaning?

Kennedale (TX) 2017 five-star linebacker Baron Browning reopened his recruitment on Sunday after being committed to Baylor for nearly seven months.

Browning's older brother Barry played for Jim Harbaugh at Stanford, and when the Wolverines offered Browning in December, it was something he pointed out about the program.

"Michigan is an offer I was waiting for," Browning told Wolverine247 at the time. "Coach Mattison actually told me they'd considered me an offered prospect for almost a year, and I didn't even realize it. The fact that my brother played for and has experience with Coach Harbaugh is great too and something that makes them more familiar automatically."

Texas, TCU, Alabama and a host of others are expected to become contenders for Browning going forward. The five-star prospect is ranked 26th overall in the country according to the 247Sports Composite.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Five-star-reopens-his-recruitment-43703482?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=160215_102123_Michigan+Wolverines&utm_content=Link