PDA

View Full Version : Cam's Post Super Bowl Thoughts....

Cam
02-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Well...first a quick shout out to Burnet's own Dalton Homme who got to represent the Air Force at today's Super Bowl.. that would be him 4th from the right....
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/dalton.jpg

...Glad DeMarcus Ware got his ring!.....
The Blue Angels flyover was awesome!...I've got to go see them soon!....saw them when I was a kid and they were flying F-4's....
Did anyone else notice the fan (a kid maybe?) who must've been sittin' near the announcers....the whole game you could hear "woooooo....woooooo.....woooooo!".....I almost muted the dang game....
....did they ever show the starting lineups?....I think just a list but no pics of the guys....unless I missed it.....
...I lost transmission at least two times......image froze....
Manning looks like he's constipated when he throws his little out routs.....something hurts.....
Hey Jerry...how bout gettin' us some real pass rushers?
....looked to me like Carolina coulda used Steve Smith!.....they best go draft them a WR......and somewhere ex Panther Greg Hardy is beatin' somebody up cause he coulda been playin' in the Super Bowl!.....I know I know....like Stevie Ray once sang, "and that's a cold shot babe".......
Cam (Newton that is)....was not superman today......but Von Miller sure was!......
there he goes again...."wooooo......wooooo....".....all dang game......
that commercial with the walkin' intestines made me uncomfortable.......ended up on the crapper during the 3rd quarter......
Halftime show......where were all the white people on the field?.......coulda sworn I saw Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite......and all those umbrella carrying kids looked like a delegation of North Koreans....maybe it was those creepy guitar playin' kids????
Coldplay?.....Really?......Bruno Mars?....Really?.....
Beyonce's opening hip thrusts were better than my grandma's....and I have no idea what that means......
The ref's shirt was too tight......he must work out!......but he ain't no Ed Hoculi!!!!
Peyton's forehead is officially bigger than his arm........
...did Budweiser pay Manning for those props?......
Are Houston fans upset with Kubiak now?.....if I recall, Kubiak coulda had Manning but instead chose to stick with Schaub.......funny how they both ended up in Denver.....
I heard John Elway almost choked on one of them flyin' confetti things after the game......that's what he gets for opening his big mouth......
.....The puppy bowl was more excitin'......
folks in Colorado are lightin' up big time tonight!.........:smoker::smoker:
.....well....my cousin, Ron Rivera gonna have to wait another year!......
.....heard rabid cougar got arrested for sneakin' onto the field tryin' to impersonate one of the chain gang!......
so now it's twenty years since Dallas wins this thing!.......
...anybody got anything else on this grand event?

Rocket Man
02-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Well...first a quick shout out to Burnet's own Dalton Homme who got to represent the Air Force at today's Super Bowl.. that would be him 4th from the right....

To quote the "other" Cam; "No"

Very bad post game reaction; petulant child.

regaleagle
02-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Texas High School Football State Championships would get a better rating, LOL!! And certainly be tons more exciting. :1popcorn:

bobcat1
02-08-2016, 06:49 AM

I was wishing he would pass out or get knocked out.

BwdLion73
02-08-2016, 09:06 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/dalton.jpg[/img]

I heard that Peyton owns 2 Budweiser distributorships. He may have a brain in that forehead.

Rabid Cougar
02-08-2016, 10:16 AM

The Blue Angels flyover was awesome!...I've got to go see them soon!....saw them when I was a kid and they were flying F-4's....
Did anyone else notice the fan (a kid maybe?) who must've been sittin' near the announcers....the whole game you could hear "woooooo....woooooo.....woooooo!".....I almost muted the dang game....
....did they ever show the starting lineups?....I think just a list but no pics of the guys....unless I missed it.....
Manning looks like he's constipated when he throws his little out routs.....something hurts.....
....looked to me like Carolina coulda used Steve Smith!.....they best go draft them a WR......and somewhere ex Panther Greg Hardy is beatin' somebody up cause he coulda been playin' in the Super Bowl!.....I know I know....like Stevie Ray once sang, "and that's a cold shot babe".......
Cam (Newton that is)....was not superman today......but Von Miller sure was!......
that commercial with the walkin' intestines made me uncomfortable.......ended up on the crapper during the 3rd quarter......
Halftime show......where were all the white people on the field?.......coulda sworn I saw Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite......and all those umbrella carrying kids looked like a delegation of North Koreans....maybe it was those creepy guitar playin' kids????
Beyonce's opening hip thrusts were better than my grandma's....and I have no idea what that means......
The ref's shirt was too tight......he must work out!......but he ain't no Ed Hoculi!!!!
Are Houston fans upset with Kubiak now?.....if I recall, Kubiak coulda had Manning but instead chose to stick with Schaub.......funny how they both ended up in Denver.....
I heard John Elway almost choked on one of them flyin' confetti things after the game......that's what he gets for opening his big mouth......
.....heard rabid cougar got arrested for sneakin' onto the field tryin' to impersonate one of the chain gang!......

HEY...... at least I tried....

Rabid Cougar
02-08-2016, 10:53 AM
I had to back out of being the Head Linesman because my form fitting ref shirt was too tight for my "guns". Cut off circulation.

Cam
02-08-2016, 01:42 PM
To quote the "other" Cam; "No"

Very bad post game reaction; petulant child.

.....not to mention his unwillingness to jump on that fumble!......:thinking::doh:

https://vine.co/v/i1vW9AajAKY

Cam
02-08-2016, 01:51 PM
what was wrong with Eli?......not the favorite son anymore maybe?.......

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/eli-manning-face-peyton-manning-super-bowl

Cam
02-08-2016, 01:52 PM
I was wishing he would pass out or get knocked out.

....I think it was Greendawg!

Cam
02-08-2016, 01:56 PM
I had to back out of being the Head Linesman because my form fitting ref shirt was too tight for my "guns". Cut off circulation.

....ohhh....so that's what it was.......:rolleyes:

Cam
02-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Texas High School Football State Championships would get a better rating, LOL!! And certainly be tons more exciting. :1popcorn:

....indeed.....

Rocket Man
02-08-2016, 02:58 PM
.....not to mention his unwillingness to jump on that fumble!......:thinking::doh:

https://vine.co/v/i1vW9AajAKY

Superman turned into Chicken Little.......hilarious

Blue42
02-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Superman turned into Chicken Little.......hilarious
He got Cam Shafted

panfan
02-09-2016, 07:46 AM

Are you off your meds again?

Cam
02-09-2016, 11:23 AM
are you off your meds again?

....no!......

Phil C
02-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Seems like most who are knocking Cam have never played in a super bowl.

Cam
02-09-2016, 01:52 PM

......super bowl?.....heck, they haven't even played in a quidditch world cup!......:D

Rabid Cougar
02-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Don't you have the name "Cam" copyrighted????? I smell possible litigation......

Cam
02-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Don't you have the name "Cam" copyrighted????? I smell possible litigation......

.....yup.....Newton the impostor got his summons right before the big game.......now you know the real reason he was so upset after the game!.......:evilgrin:.......that'll learn em'......

Macarthur
02-11-2016, 11:28 AM

Weird.

Well, Troy Aikman this morning on the Ticket said basically the same thing everyone is saying. If you are going to dance and celebrate when you win, you need to face the music when you face some adversity.

Cam
02-11-2016, 01:45 PM
:D:spitlol::doh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYRtgeiutzA

lostaussie
02-11-2016, 02:56 PM
:D:spitlol::doh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYRtgeiutzA

I was soooo gonna post this until I saw yours:D