Rabid Cougar
02-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Order and location not set yet.

Non-district
Lorena, Huntsville, Cameron, Troy, Fairfield

District
Liberty Hill, Burnet, Gatesville, La Vega, Lampasas

Strange mix for non-district.

It is an ass kicking non-district schedule.

Rocket Man
02-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Order and location not set yet.

Non-district
Lorena, Huntsville, Cameron, Troy, Fairfield

District
Liberty Hill, Burnet, Gatesville, La Vega, Lampasas

Strange mix for non-district.

I figured we'd play a non-district game, but from what Allison said on TV last night, it will be scrimmage only.........scrimmage? scrimmage? Don't talk to me about scrimmages.............

It's a bit disappointing, but like in previous years, I wasn't consulted on the schedule. Hard to remember the last time RR & CS didn't play each other in football.

Bosqueville
02-02-2016, 10:35 AM
I figured we'd play a non-district game, but from what Allison said on TV last night, it will be scrimmage only.........scrimmage? scrimmage? Don't talk to me about scrimmages.............

It's a bit disappointing, but like in previous years, I wasn't consulted on the schedule. Hard to remember the last time RR & CS didn't play each other in football.

I know right. Why not Robinson instead of Huntsville???

Rabid Cougar
02-02-2016, 10:49 AM

I do. 23 years ago. I remember the first time we played, 1994. I was placing bets on the minimum number of plays it took Robinson to score on us at our old field with the wreslin arena stands.

coach
02-02-2016, 11:19 AM
We get to play the Springs of Chinas!!!!! Let's Go!!!!!

Rocket Man
02-02-2016, 12:07 PM
I do. 23 years ago. I remember the first time we played, 1994. I was placing bets on the minimum number of plays it took Robinson to score on us at our old field with the wreslin arena stands.

We played each other back when I was in school, I know for sure '78 & '79...........

According to the Lone Star Football Network site, the first game between the two occurred in 1963; CS 14 RR 8

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1199&B=904&REC=18-9-0&S=

Rabid Cougar
02-02-2016, 12:28 PM
We played each other back when I was in school, I know for sure '78 & '79...........

According to the Lone Star Football Network site, the first game between the two occurred in 1963; CS 14 RR 8

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1199&B=904&REC=18-9-0&S=

I was just going on the squirming two year old I was trying to control and watch the game at the same time. I rarely made it past halftime in those days.

Rabid Cougar
02-02-2016, 12:30 PM
We get to play the Springs of Chinas!!!!! Let's Go!!!!!

Yep! It continues!