02-01-2016, 03:28 PM
I hit the nail on the head with this one

HEMOTOXIC
02-01-2016, 03:37 PM
I hit the nail on the head with this one

Unfortunately. Good work!

Old Green
02-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Anyone know the travel distance to southeast Texas ?

OldBison75
02-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Anyone know the travel distance to southeast Texas ?

Approximately 180 miles to LCM. Shortest trip is about 70 miles to Cleveland.

Old Green
02-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Approximately 180 miles to LCM. Shortest trip is about 70 miles to Cleveland.:thumbsup:

WOS87
02-01-2016, 08:33 PM
I'm pretty sure SE Texas is thrilled (not) about the realignment what with Navasota and Silsbee both in the same district and Carthage, Kilgore and Henderson waiting in Bi-District.

Lion70
02-01-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm pretty sure SE Texas is thrilled (not) about the realignment what with Navasota and Silsbee both in the same district and Carthage, Kilgore and Henderson waiting in Bi-District.

Yep thrilled lol I highly doubt Henderson goes 7-3 again and misses the playoffs.

Lion70
02-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Congrats to Navasota getting into a District where the teams actually have a pulse.

OldBison75
02-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Congrats to Navasota getting into a District where the teams actually have a pulse.

We don't have any control over who is in our district. We play who they put there. As Coach Fedora said about the new district, "It is what it is. You have to win to go to the playoffs and have a chance to win the big prize. We will continue to play one game at a time, like I always tell the kids, you are never better than 1 and 0 because next week there is a new opponent and new challenge."

He also said that he looks forward to the challenge of the new district because you eventually have to face good teams to win it all and this year we just have to face some good teams earlier than in the last two years. None of us are looking forward to the long road trips though.

Bosqueville
02-02-2016, 10:39 AM
I'm sure the Navasota fans are glad to see some teams with an actual fan base.

HEMOTOXIC
02-02-2016, 10:41 AM
We don't have any control over who is in our district. We play who they put there. As Coach Fedora said about the new district, "It is what it is. You have to win to go to the playoffs and have a chance to win the big prize. We will continue to play one game at a time, like I always tell the kids, you are never better than 1 and 0 because next week there is a new opponent and new challenge."

He also said that he looks forward to the challenge of the new district because you eventually have to face good teams to win it all and this year we just have to face some good teams earlier than in the last two years. None of us are looking forward to the long road trips though.

It's funny that people always comment on who's in Navasota's district. Then, given the opportunity to play the Rattlers, the results are the same. GO FIGURE!

HEMOTOXIC
02-02-2016, 10:42 AM

Most definitely. It was dreadful playing in the HISD district.

chaingang
02-02-2016, 10:43 AM

Not sure about the others, but Bridge City, Silsbee and Little Cypress-Mauriceville will travel very well.

oldtownag
02-02-2016, 10:45 AM
It's funny that people always comment on who's in Navasota's district. Then, given the opportunity to play the Rattlers, the results are the same. GO FIGURE!

Yep fully agree! ;)

HEMOTOXIC
02-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Yep fully agree! ;)

Well, except for Carthage. Those pesky Bulldogs.