PDA

View Full Version : Standaround practice starts tomorrow

pancho villa
01-28-2016, 09:01 AM
All the standaround sponsors are fired up after their trip to Waco.
Them goofs can't wait to water dirt, rake, mow, and sit on their buckets with their tight pants on. Abner Doubleday should of been tared and feathered for coming up with this boring display of non-athleticism.

slingshot
01-28-2016, 09:21 AM
...Them goofs can't wait to water dirt, rake, mow, and sit on their buckets with their tight pants on...Don't forget 'kick dirt'...

coach
01-28-2016, 09:59 AM
Don't forget about touching yourself repeatedly in front of teenage boys.

pancho villa
01-28-2016, 10:35 AM
The numbnut standaround sponsor from across the river was watering his infield yesterday then he raked and dragged it when he was done. Of course nobody bothered to tell him it is a turf field.

greendawg84
01-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Old habits die hard ! You left out eating extra large bags of Sunflower Seeds !

coach
01-28-2016, 12:31 PM
And reliving the glory days by wearing the uniform and not actually playing.

GreyhoundDad
01-30-2016, 03:04 PM
I think all of y'all that don't like baseball either 1) grew up without a dad to play catch with in the front yard, 2) have no hand/eye coordination, 3) struck out a lot in little league and could not take the humiliation of walking back to the dug out with your head down, 4) probably suck at golf, shooting a shot gun, and playing ping pong, and/or 5) wish your sons had better hand/eye coordination and have never felt what it is like to see your son hit a bomb and have his teammates meet him at home plate. I think it is probably all of the above.

Rabid Cougar
01-31-2016, 08:31 AM
I think all of y'all that don't like baseball either 1) grew up without a dad to play catch with in the front yard, 2) have no hand/eye coordination, 3) struck out a lot in little league and could not take the humiliation of walking back to the dug out with your head down, 4) probably suck at golf, shooting a shot gun, and playing ping pong, and/or 5) wish your sons had better hand/eye coordination and have never felt what it is like to see your son hit a bomb and have his teammates meet him at home plate. I think it is probably all of the above.

Naa. They really just want to make fun of them.....

duckhunter
01-31-2016, 08:20 PM
Saw a picture of the new coach at a high school in my parts that was wearing baseball pants at practice....... Can you say TOOL

pancho villa
02-01-2016, 01:02 PM

Got me

Phantom Stang
02-01-2016, 01:53 PM
You probably like the Communist sport of soccer too.
That's something else short, skinny kids can be good enough at to make their parents proud of them.:taunt:

pancho villa
02-01-2016, 02:25 PM
standaround is for NA's