PDA

View Full Version : New Profile Pic!

Rabid Cougar
01-18-2016, 03:50 PM
Never is my wildest dreams would I ever think that I would support ULM in sports. Fate works in crazy ways. My oldest got a full time Assistant job with benefits there this past weekend. No more getting paid for 30 hours when working 60 and living off $300 for the month. His mentor said it usually takes 6 or 7 years for a fulltime job to come around. He did it in two. Thank GOD!

Rocket Man
01-18-2016, 04:29 PM
Never is my wildest dreams would I ever think that I would support ULM in sports. Fate works in crazy ways. My oldest got a full time Assistant job with benefits there this past weekend. No more getting paid for 30 hours when working 60 and living off $300 for the month. His mentor said it usually takes 6 or 7 years for a fulltime job to come around. He did it in two. Thank GOD!

Congrats, but what is ULM;

University of Lower Mannassah; Mississippi; Massachusettes; Maine; Monroe; Mobile; Montgomery..............????

Rabid Cougar
01-18-2016, 05:01 PM
Congrats, but what is ULM;

University of Lower Mannassah; Mississippi; Massachusettes; Maine; Monroe; Mobile; Montgomery..............????

Used to be a Louisiana compass school - Northeast Louisiana , now Monroe.

bobcat1
01-18-2016, 07:24 PM
Congrats to the Son! Good job Dad!

44INAROW
01-18-2016, 09:31 PM
My mother grew up in Monroe and graduated from Neville High and later La Tech. Her sister had property on Bon Aire Street which was purchased by Northeast La in the 80's. That's when Northeast began expanding and was later named ULM. I haven't been back since Aug 2006, when my 101 yr old grandmother passed away but I have many, many fond memories of Summer's spent in Monroe and hours of boat riding and learning to ski on Bayou DeSiard. I hope he has a positive experience in Ouchita Parish😎

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BwdLion73
01-19-2016, 10:06 AM
.....and you can eat at "Willies" diner with the Duck Dynasty bunch.....

YTBulldogs
01-19-2016, 10:35 AM
fond memories of Summer's spent in Monroe and hours of boat riding and learning to ski on Bayou DeSiard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You must be one great water skier 44. In those parts, you better not fall while skiing. Might not get back up. And, if you do, limb could be missing.

Congrats RC on your sons new gig.

Rabid Cougar
01-19-2016, 11:00 AM
You must be one great water skier 44. In those parts, you better not fall while skiing. Might not get back up. And, if you do, limb could be missing.

They do claim to have the most collegiate national water skiing championships.

Rabid Cougar
01-19-2016, 11:02 AM
.....and you can eat at "Willies" diner with the Duck Dynasty bunch.....

Yes. He wore a beard all through college but could not wear one at BYU. Now he will be amongst kindred spirits.

44INAROW
01-19-2016, 02:23 PM

Oh yes, MANY MOONS ago :) now, not so much :)