PDA

View Full Version : Powerball

Saggy Aggie
01-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Im not the gambling type, but screw it.

I'll be worth an extra 560M in about an hour :)

Cam
01-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Im not the gambling type, but screw it.

I'll be worth an extra 560M in about an hour :)

me neither....but we got together at work and all pitched in for a total of 110 tickets...........when we win the first thing I'm gonna buy is a foot long hot dog at Sonic for panfan......I heard Steve Harvey WILL NOT be announcing the winning numbers......

lostaussie
01-10-2016, 11:11 AM
NO winners. Up to 1.3 billion and climbing

Aesculus gilmus
01-10-2016, 11:24 AM
In a football sense, that word reminded me of the abysmal 1970s when the Buckeyes ran the "Power I" formation on offense. The way it turned out for us most of the time, it should've been called the Powerless I.

This was back before coaches here realized you could also pass the ball in order to advance it downfield.

bobcat1
01-10-2016, 11:59 AM
This time even I am playing. $1,300,000,000.00. I think I could retire then buy Skeeter boats and Lost Aussie could run the whole thing. :crazy1:

pancho villa
01-11-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm going to win Wed night and blow it all in Ingleside on trashy women, beer, and snuff.

waterboy
01-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Did y'all see the clip of the live interview with somebody who was buying tickets? The lady asked what he was going to do with the money if he won. He said he will spend it on prostitutes and cocaine! :spitlol:

Rabid Cougar
01-11-2016, 11:44 AM
I am buying lots of guns and lots of ammo and maybe a shooting range..... Just because I can.

waterboy
01-11-2016, 12:24 PM
There would be several long vacations a year for me. I would likely hire a driver and RV around the country in the most luxurious bus I could find. Go fishing wherever and whenever I wanted to. See all the sites I've wanted to see in every state in the country I live in first, then Canada, the Carribean, visit cousins in France, see all of Europe. I would probably buy my own island somewhere, too. I can dream, too... :D

Rabid Cougar
01-11-2016, 03:17 PM
There would be several long vacations a year for me. I would likely hire a driver and RV around the country in the most luxurious bus I could find. Go fishing wherever and whenever I wanted to. See all the sites I've wanted to see in every state in the country I live in first, then Canada, the Carribean, visit cousins in France, see all of Europe. I would probably buy my own island somewhere, too. I can dream, too... :D

How can you have cousins in France? I thought all of you lived in Upshur County?

waterboy
01-11-2016, 03:47 PM
How can you have cousins in France? I thought all of you lived in Upshur County?

Nope. Only the inbred hillbillies from the southwestern part of the county... :D

My uncle James married a French girl when he stationed there. Had three daughters, of whom I've only met one, the eldest. She comes to the U.S. every few years. I'd like to meet the other two, along with their families one day.

stardog
01-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Will start our own high school (football team) Cam will be incharge of recruiting and of course greendawg will assist him and take all blame for what goes wrong !!!!

greendawg84
01-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Will start our own high school (football team) Cam will be incharge of recruiting and of course greendawg will assist him and take all blame for what goes wrong !!!!

Exactly ! I also want to be in charge of team meals ! CFS and taters every day for the Lineman !

lostaussie
01-12-2016, 10:11 AM
My wife said we would pay off our camper and move to the lake:doh:

I told her we would just buy the damn lake........and high fence the whole thing. Get my hunting and fishing on in the same place:D

waterboy
01-12-2016, 10:23 AM
My wife said we would pay off our camper and move to the lake:doh:

I told her we would just buy the damn lake........and high fence the whole thing. Get my hunting and fishing on in the same place:D

I'll bet your deer blind would like a mansion in a tree. :D Your fishing boat would like a yacht...

lostaussie
01-12-2016, 10:24 AM
What she don't know........that camper has been paid off:D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

waterboy
01-12-2016, 10:29 AM
What she don't know........that camper has been paid off:D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Already skimming I see... :D

Cam
01-14-2016, 02:19 PM
gosh dangit.....I didn't win again.......

....this is all Greendawg's fault!.........