PDA

View Full Version : Finally...some new neighbors comin'.....

Cam
01-07-2016, 11:39 AM
...layin' down the stakes across the street from me....hear it's a family from nearby Leander going to build and move in......and I hear they got two or three kids.....let's just hope they can run, throw, hit, kick, tackle, pitch, catch, or at the very least play the flute!......I think Cam Jr is excited about the girl kiddo more than her brother.....my 75 year old neighbor who met the family had to go squawkin' to Cam Jr that she was quite the looker!!!.....dirty old man!!!.......:doh::D......

bobcat1
01-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Awesome! You're gonna be a grandfather!

Cam
01-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Awesome! You're gonna be a grandfather!

no please not that.....anything but that!.......

stardog
01-08-2016, 08:06 PM
New neighbors again for me. Had renters for a year, they moved - then house for sale for several months - finally couple with three girls bought it, stayed a year, they moved - for sale again for 7 months - now new neighbors again. Big person over there thought maybe big OL man but turned out to be dad. Don't know why can't keep a neighbor ?

Cam
01-09-2016, 04:27 PM
New neighbors again for me. Had renters for a year, they moved - then house for sale for several months - finally couple with three girls bought it, stayed a year, they moved - for sale again for 7 months - now new neighbors again. Big person over there thought maybe big OL man but turned out to be dad. Don't know why can't keep a neighbor ?

....all my neighbors follow me wherever I go.....:D

Rabid Cougar
01-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Have had the same neighbors for 25 years. We dont take kindly to foreigners in my neighborhood.

1st and goal
01-12-2016, 01:58 PM
let cam jr go running around in his speedo and they'll cancel their build plans....

BwdLion73
01-12-2016, 05:35 PM
let cam jr go running around in his speedo and they'll cancel their build plans....

Hell, let Cam run around in his speedo and they will give him their land!

bobcat1
01-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Do they make speedos that small?

Cam
01-12-2016, 09:22 PM

....if cam jr goes runnin' around in a speedo....they'll see nothin' but a flash......that boy can motor!.....

Cam
01-12-2016, 09:25 PM

:spitlol:.......to be quite honest....I can't wear them things.....they weren't designed to hold three testicles!!...........

stardog
01-12-2016, 09:39 PM
:spitlol:.......to be quite honest....I can't wear them things.....they weren't designed to hold three testicles!!...........
Does your wife proofread your post ?

greendawg84
01-13-2016, 09:16 AM

That is not my fault !!!

Man , the image of that just ruined my breakfast ....:dispntd::dispntd: