PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Socer

lv2937
01-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Burnet won its first ever soccer game tonight. They beat Lampasas 5/1. Last I heard our girls was losing 4/3 to Marble Falls with 14 minutes left.

Cam
01-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Burnet won its first ever soccer game tonight. They beat Lampasas 5/1. Last I heard our girls was losing 4/3 to Marble Falls with 14 minutes left.

....:clap:.....well here you go Iv....

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/soc.jpg

warpig
01-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Yay soccer.

greendawg84
01-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Thats more kids than we had on the football team on Friday night !?!?!

panfan
01-07-2016, 10:02 AM

Maybe ya'll need to go do some recruiting.

Cam
01-07-2016, 10:51 AM

....no kiddin'....I think I see one maybe two boys on that team pic that played football, baseball, basketball, or track......there's a lot of speed/talent there not being utilized in all the sports.....Burnet needs to learn to be more like Argyle and similar programs.....them guys are good at everything cause the kids all stick together and play multiple sports....course, who am I to talk, Cam Jr bailed out of football last year and now only playing baseball and track......of course, I like the way he's thinking...when I asked him why no more football, he pointed to his head and said, "I gotta take care of this"....then he held up his hands and said, "and I can't hurt these either".......(he wants to be an orthopedic surgeon).......
....and speakin' of....congrats and good luck to Greendawg Jr for being invited to interview for dental school in Houston!!!!......tell him just to hug everybody and he'll be fine!!.....Greendawg Jr is a hugger folks.....ever since I met him 9 or so years ago, he's always greeted folks with hugs.....Greendawg is a proud papa!.......and it's your fault!........that reminds me Greendawg...you never ever hugged me like your boy does you sumbitch!.....:mad:

Cam
01-07-2016, 11:46 AM
ya know Iv2937...you could've at least spelled "soccer" like it's pronounced, "säkər"........:doh:

Rabid Cougar
01-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Communist plot has finally infiltrated Burnet.

BwdLion73
01-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Not sure where you got that many but none seem to be from the same gang. :p

Cam
01-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Not sure where you got that many but none seem to be from the same gang. :p

:spitlol:....good one there 73!.....I have no idea what all that finger pointing means!.....the only times I point a finger it's cause it's goin' somewhere and with purpose!....or when my finger is gettin' a makeover!!!.......

....don't touch that finger.....you don't know where it's been.....

.....this is all Greendawg's fault!.......

Cam
01-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Communist plot has finally infiltrated Burnet.

...is it in CS already?......

Rabid Cougar
01-07-2016, 01:43 PM
...is it in CS already?......

Has been since 06 or 07. They were stuck in the same district as University for the longest.

lv2937
01-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Lady Dawgs saker team beat Fredericksburg today.

greendawg84
01-08-2016, 08:32 AM
....no kiddin'....I think I see one maybe two boys on that team pic that played football, baseball, basketball, or track......there's a lot of speed/talent there not being utilized in all the sports.....Burnet needs to learn to be more like Argyle and similar programs.....them guys are good at everything cause the kids all stick together and play multiple sports....course, who am I to talk, Cam Jr bailed out of football last year and now only playing baseball and track......of course, I like the way he's thinking...when I asked him why no more football, he pointed to his head and said, "I gotta take care of this"....then he held up his hands and said, "and I can't hurt these either".......(he wants to be an orthopedic surgeon).......
....and speakin' of....congrats and good luck to Greendawg Jr for being invited to interview for dental school in Houston!!!!......tell him just to hug everybody and he'll be fine!!.....Greendawg Jr is a hugger folks.....ever since I met him 9 or so years ago, he's always greeted folks with hugs.....Greendawg is a proud papa!.......and it's your fault!........that reminds me Greendawg...you never ever hugged me like your boy does you sumbitch!.....:mad:

Thanks , I will pass along to the boy . He has worked hard to get there so we are praying that he gets accepted .

That hugging thing he gets from his momma's family .... that aint my fault .

I might hug your wife ( she is WAY more pretty ) but I aint hugging you , sumbeach !

msu97
01-08-2016, 11:02 AM
I see my nephew in that pic... good for them...