PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

pirate4state
12-24-2015, 04:37 PM
It's a sunny 82* here in Sinton, America. Merry Christmas Eve to you & yours!!! Enjoy the next few days with family and stop checking the downlow :) :inlove:

WOS87
12-24-2015, 05:13 PM
It's a freezing 81 in Houston. Glad you got your iPad back btw

Tejastrue
12-24-2015, 08:20 PM
What a beautiful moon tonight. Can't have the snow but this will do. Kind of serene.

Scoop27
12-24-2015, 09:00 PM
A summer feeling like night in Hungerford and enjoying AC-Merry Christmas Yall-Have two family gatherings tomorrow in Wharton to visit with cousins and uncles and aunts

bobcat1
12-24-2015, 09:23 PM
Merry Christmas Rita and all. We got ours done today, headed to the niece's house tomorrow and to see Mom and my brother.

lostaussie
12-24-2015, 09:32 PM
I fried fish, shrimp and froglegs for 30 tonight in shorts and flip flops:D........Merry Christmas to all:thumbsup:

jason
12-25-2015, 12:53 AM
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Chanukah.

44INAROW
12-25-2015, 03:51 AM
Merry Christmas to all. 🎅🏼 We celebrated at our house last night (Thursday, 24th). We went to church at 6:00 pm then had mom and Bob, all 3 of our sons with spouses and all 3 grandchildren ( along with 2 boyfriends) along with my brother and his wife and twin 17 year old girls. Hubby fried 2 Turkeys and we had usual trimmings... It's been ages since we've had a "little one" to enjoy the excitement.. Little Leo turned 2 in October and we thoroughly enjoy watching him open his presents. He got a gift from my brother's family that had these over-size Goggles with big ole eyes.. He'd put those goggles on and he was hysterical..making all kinds of funny expressions. So funny... My oldest son's family gave him a toddler size sleeping bag with some sort of cartoonish characters on it and he unrolled it and made his pallet, right there in the living room, while we all were opening gifts. He had a ball... It was so much fun to see him enjoying himself..Oh, and I found out I'm going to be a great-grandmother in April....
I'd say we had a great Christmas.... I'm worn out..kitchen is all clean now and ready for hubby to cook breakfast......I wish everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas..... 🎄
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rocket Man
12-25-2015, 04:44 AM
Had a very nice Christmas Eve with my wife's side of the family. Went to a Christmas Eve service and then to her Uncle's house. I used to play in a band with her uncle and two cousins and we did an impromptu reunion out in his studio; we had not played together since the early 90's; some songs were a little rough but some were like we played them yesterday.

Played:

The Chair; The Fireman; Donna; Fräulein; Born to be Wild; La Grange; Tush; Peaceful Easy Feeling

It was a lot of fun; then to my house for another round of gift giving and after everyone left I finally got around to wrapping my wife's gifts about 30 mins ago. Fixing to hit the hay.

I hope you all have a wonderful Feliz Navidad (for you CAM)!!!!!

slingshot
12-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Merry to Christmas to all from Abilene (you know, "The Buckle of The Bible Belt"!)