PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Legends of High School Football Show

Scoop27
12-20-2015, 10:15 PM
They were supposed to have the Cuero feature at 9 p.m. tonight on Fox Sports Southwest so as it was promoted and what the DirectV schedule has but they have the state football championship scoreboard show instead.

I think it's scheduled to air at 9 p.m. on Dec. 27 and 10 p.m. on Dec. 29
I was really looking forward to seeing this

Scoop27
12-20-2015, 10:19 PM
It just started now 20 minutes late

XX Man
12-20-2015, 10:55 PM
It is listed several times in the next week. You should be able to see it.

44INAROW
12-21-2015, 10:44 AM
The following is a copy of an email the sheriff rec'd this morning

"Email I received.
Hello all,

Seems the documentary got cut short by both the Highlights of the State Football Championships games and then the Big 12 news announcement meeting……Jeff Power is on the phone with Fox and is not sure what happened tonight at the studio in Dallas….He is very sorry but wanted me to assure you the show will play in its entirety from now on!!

Set your DVR’s (search for Legends of High School Football….The Cuero Gobbler Story) many times will pull up….the next ones are for 3:00am & 7:00am tomorrow morning (21st), the 23rd at 7:00am and the 24th at 5:00pm, 25th at 5:00am, 27th at 2:00pm & 9:00pm, 28th at 2:00 pm & 8:00pm, 29th at 10:00pm and 30th at 5:00pm & 9:00pm…….and more dates/times keep coming on. These rotate between Fox Southwest and Fox College Sports on your TV set. ….

Again, Jeff feels terrible about what has happened…..and Debbie and I do too!!! This was a big weekend for High School Football and News in the Big 12. But for us, the Mean Green….it was like a State Championship game all over again!! We have been on pins and needles all day…..!

I am so sorry….please hang in there and check back tomorrow or the next day!

The little I saw looks wonderful!!
Diane"

44INAROW
12-22-2015, 10:28 AM
https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2015/dec/21/fssw-apologizes-for-cuero-football-documentary-tec/

FSSW apologizes for Cuero football documentary 'technical difficulties'

By Mike Forman
Dec. 21, 2015 at 11:36 p.m.
Updated Dec. 21, 2015 at 11:40 p.m.
Fox Sports Southwest is citing "technical difficulties" as the reason Sunday's debut of The Legends of Texas High School Football Cuero Gobblers Story started late and ended before the show was completed.

The documentary about Cuero football was scheduled to start at 9 p.m., but was delayed 20 minutes.

The program had aired almost to the midway point when it was preempted for a program about the Big 12 Conference.

"We experienced some technical difficulties at our operations center Sunday night that prevented us from starting The Legends of Texas High School Football Cuero Gobblers Story at its scheduled time and from showing the program in its entirety," Ramon Alvarez, media relations director for Fox Sports Southwest, said in a statement emailed Monday. "We understand the frustration this caused for people in Cuero and for Gobbler fans, and we'd like to sincerely apologize to them for the error."

The documentary will next air on Fox Sports Southwest at 9 p.m. Sunday.

The documentary will also air on Fox College Sports Central at 8 a.m. Wednesday, 6 p.m. Thursday, and 6 a.m. Friday.

"Sunday's program should be the correct version," said Jeff Power, the documentary's producer.

The documentary will air a number of times over the next few months on Fox Sports Southwest and Fox College Sports Central.

"We take great pride in the production quality and expertise we bring to each show, which makes this situation very disappointing," Alvarez said. "We've reviewed the circumstances, as well as our production procedures, to ensure such a mistake does not happen again."

Scoop27
12-27-2015, 11:03 PM
Finally watched the entire show tonight-Was a great feature show