PDA

View Full Version : Dallas and the Jets

bobcat1
12-20-2015, 10:50 AM
Watched this game last night and was happy to see Kellen Moore get his chance. I certainly liked him more than Matt "Cafail". Kellen threw 3 picks I think but I chalk that up to experience. 1st ever pro game for him. I would like to see him start the rest of the year. "Cafail" needs to be released now if possible.

Moore spread the ball around pretty good too. He just needs to see the whole field better and read the defenses better. Experience will help with that.

I wonder what this year would have been like with Romo healthy. Losing him was a huge blow to this team this year.

Txbroadcaster
12-20-2015, 12:15 PM
Cassell is needed for back up..he might play bad, but has a great attitude and perfect for the 2nd man rest of season.

D once again left on field too long and it showed on the last drive.

McFadden continues to impress, might make it easier to look secondary in 1st round.

bobcat1
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Cassell is needed for back up..he might play bad, but has a great attitude and perfect for the 2nd man rest of season.

D once again left on field too long and it showed on the last drive.

McFadden continues to impress, might make it easier to look secondary in 1st round.NO! We still need a back. If you watch closely McFadden is usually taken down by first contact.

Saggy Aggie
12-20-2015, 03:12 PM
At least yall are playing weeden anymore -_-

Rocket Man
12-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Oh.....I misread, I thought the title of the thread was Bennie and the Jets....nevermind.

Cam
12-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh.....I misread, I thought the title of the thread was Bennie and the Jets....nevermind.

:spitlol:......and I thought it was about the air traffic complaints around DFW airport!......nevermindme.......

.....this is all Greedawg's fault!........

greendawg84
12-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Cam and Rocket Man .... never a dull moment ! All you need to do is get that damn panfan on here and the thread will be complete.

Rocket Man
12-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Cam and Rocket Man .... never a dull moment ! All you need to do is get that damn panfan on here and the thread will be complete.

Barney and the Jets! :evillol:

Rabid Cougar
12-22-2015, 10:39 AM
The Cowboy are still playing?

Cam
12-22-2015, 10:55 AM
The Cowboy are still playing?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Cowboys-win-UmmNo-they-dont-meme-38446.jpg

Rabid Cougar
12-22-2015, 12:32 PM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/Cowboys-win-UmmNo-they-dont-meme-38446.jpg

Nice!!!!!

chaingang
12-22-2015, 04:06 PM
Watched this game last night and was happy to see Kellen Moore get his chance. I certainly liked him more than Matt "Cafail". Kellen threw 3 picks I think but I chalk that up to experience. 1st ever pro game for him. I would like to see him start the rest of the year. "Cafail" needs to be released now if possible.

Moore spread the ball around pretty good too. He just needs to see the whole field better and read the defenses better. Experience will help with that.

I wonder what this year would have been like with Romo healthy. Losing him was a huge blow to this team this year.

Look at Romo's numbers in his first game in 2006. Almost the same. He had 3 picks too. Are we watching the emegence of the guy to take the torch from Tony??

bobcat1
12-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Look at Romo's numbers in his first game in 2006. Almost the same. He had 3 picks too. Are we watching the emegence of the guy to take the torch from Tony??May be. I like his quick release. Drew Brees size. Kid can flat spin the ball too. Look at his Boise State Record.

Rocket Man
12-22-2015, 06:00 PM

Bennie & The Jets
Elton John

Hey kids, shake it loose together
The spotlight's hitting something
That's been known to change the weather
We'll kill the fatted calf tonight
So stick around
You're gonna hear electric music
Solid walls of sound
Say, Candy and Ronnie, have you seen them yet
But they're so spaced out, Bennie and the Jets
Oh but they're weird and they're wonderful