PDA

View Full Version : George Ranch Longhorns

Roughneck93
12-18-2015, 11:44 PM
:clap: :2thumbsup

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2015, 12:03 AM
How in the hell did Lake Ridge get this far????

They've been dropping like 60-70 points on everyone in the playoffs....

bd62
12-19-2015, 12:09 AM
How in the hell did Lake Ridge get this far????

They've been dropping like 60-70 points on everyone in the playoffs....
I know they had some injuries but my goodness that was worse performance I seen for a team ranked "1. Nor surprised GR won but not by that margin.

WOS87
12-19-2015, 12:18 AM
That 14-42 loss WOS had to Foster, who only lost to GR by 7 isn't looking so shabby right now is it?

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2015, 12:21 AM
I know they had some injuries but my goodness that was worse performance I seen for a team ranked "1. Nor surprised GR won but not by that margin.

Their Qb was supposed to be a badass and he couldn't hit the water from a boat tonight.... Man what a beat down

Scoop27
12-19-2015, 03:47 PM
The Longhorns were so dominate-What a beat down and they had at least one touchdown called back on a penalty-Had several holding or block in the back penalites which killed drives. Easily could have put up 70 points

Matthew328
12-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Lake Ridge's D1 QB and D1 RB were both really hampered....sprained ankle for the RB just 2 carries...QB pulled hammy and when you are a dual threat that makes it tough...it affected his throwing also...lots of back foot throws...

That being said George Ranch was the superior team...they win by 14 if Duffey and Carter are healthy

speedbump
12-19-2015, 09:07 PM
Lake Ridge's D1 QB and D1 RB were both really hampered....sprained ankle for the RB just 2 carries...QB pulled hammy and when you are a dual threat that makes it tough...it affected his throwing also...lots of back foot throws...

That being said George Ranch was the superior team...they win by 14 if Duffey and Carter are healthy

Duffy and Carter play defense?

chaingang
12-19-2015, 11:00 PM

No way! I stayed to watch the game. The only thing that stopped GR was GR. Should have been at least 35-0 at half. I dont care if Lake Ride had Emmit Smith and Michael Irvin, they still get curb stomped. Take those Metroplex glasses off! DFW area was schooled this weekend!!!!