PDA

View Full Version : WOS-Cuero thread.. Why was it closed?

1stnurseryman
12-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Just wondering?

ccmom
12-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Oh nevermind....now I see which one you are talking about.

ccmom
12-16-2015, 01:22 PM

Gsquared
12-16-2015, 01:27 PM

You can say that again!

WOS87
12-16-2015, 04:07 PM
I don't see which one you're talking about. T'wasnt me but I trust whomever did had a valid reason.

44INAROW
12-16-2015, 05:24 PM
I don't see which one you're talking about. T'wasnt me but I trust whomever did had a valid reason.

Same with me.....

WOS1
12-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Same with me.....

Someone from Cuero posted a pic or video of the fumble in our game and asked, "fumble or not" and was about to stir up a whole doo doo storm because I know some other folks who were just itching to start posting that kind of stuff. It's better off dead and buried.

Old Green
12-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Someone from Cuero posted a pic or video of the fumble in our game and asked, "fumble or not" and was about to stir up a whole doo doo storm because I know some other folks who were just itching to start posting that kind of stuff. It's better off dead and buried.:ditto:
I closed the thread. It had run it's course and nothing constructive was being brought forward.

WOS1
12-16-2015, 08:04 PM
:ditto:
I closed the thread. It had run it's course and nothing constructive was being brought forward.

Was a good call!

WOS87
12-16-2015, 08:08 PM
I assumed it had to be Old Green or 44... I have no problem with the call. I trust my admins and mods.

XX Man
12-16-2015, 08:54 PM
:ditto:

Was someone slinging mud?

1stnurseryman
12-16-2015, 09:17 PM
I posted the pic because there were a couple of post asking if there was a pic of the fumble.. Was not trying to stir anything up you can go back and look at any of my text never have I said it was are wasn't a fumble...matter of fact I clearly stated the BEST team won!!! To be honest I think it's a fumble if you'll look at the WOS player above the QB he's reaching down with his hands close together which tells me there was a loose ball...there have been many and I repeat many text similar to this questioning calls, out if bonds touchdowns etc.... let's see AW, Brownwood and Grahm come to mind just here lately and none of those threads were closed!!! You call it a good call I call it political correctness at best..

1stnurseryman
12-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Someone from Cuero posted a pic or video of the fumble in our game and asked, "fumble or not" and was about to stir up a whole doo doo storm because I know some other folks who were just itching to start posting that kind of stuff. It's better off dead and buried.

I clearly stated fumble? How is this stirring trouble? Again show me were I've said anything negative about who won...

MUSTANG69
12-16-2015, 09:35 PM
I clearly stated fumble? How is this stirring trouble? Again show me were I've said anything negative about who won...

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with what you posted.

44INAROW
12-16-2015, 09:50 PM

He said "doo doo". 😜.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tejastrue
12-16-2015, 10:10 PM
Open it back up and put it on the "Donating Members" forum. Maybe it will generate some revenue....lol

PurplePop
12-16-2015, 10:18 PM
Open it back up and put it on the "Donating Members" forum. Maybe it will generate some revenue....lol

Having now broken the one year mark of posting on the Down Low, I can honestly say I have no clue what is going on here.

ccmom
12-16-2015, 11:26 PM
I posted the pic because there were a couple of post asking if there was a pic of the fumble.. Was not trying to stir anything up you can go back and look at any of my text never have I said it was are wasn't a fumble...matter of fact I clearly stated the BEST team won!!! To be honest I think it's a fumble if you'll look at the WOS player above the QB he's reaching down with his hands close together which tells me there was a loose ball...there have been many and I repeat many text similar to this questioning calls, out if bonds touchdowns etc.... let's see AW, Brownwood and Grahm come to mind just here lately and none of those threads were closed!!! You call it a good call I call it political correctness at best..

You make a valid point. There were people asking for the pic and you posted it. I did the same thing after the Wylie/Brownwood game. Maybe they like me better!! :taunt:

1stnurseryman
12-16-2015, 11:48 PM
Lol... Probably right

chaingang
12-17-2015, 10:31 AM
For the record, the ball was already out at this time. If you watch the video from the visitor side, you can see. Your right nursery, the WOS player actually is trying to grab it and decided to fall on it. It bounced about even with Martinez Body at the point of that pic. Hard to see from that side. I see now why Cuero folks were kinda upset about it. Yall couldnt see it like we did because the fumble happened on the right side of his body.

WOS1
12-17-2015, 10:43 AM

Dude, relax... I don't believe you were, necessarily, looking for trouble, but I guarantee you trouble was coming. That was not going to end well. Stuff like that never does.

1stnurseryman
12-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Dude, relax... I don't believe you were, necessarily, looking for trouble, but I guarantee you trouble was coming. That was not going to end well. Stuff like that never does.

Lol... Trouble seems to follow me... I really hope y'all win.. How tall is y'all's QB

WOS1
12-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Lol... Trouble seems to follow me... I really hope y'all win.. How tall is y'all's QB

Oh, 5'8' or so