PDA

View Full Version : Sherman looking for Head Coach /AD

orange machine
12-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Bille Patterson resigned last night after 2 years going 1-9 both years. I can say I don't blame him a bit, that place is a mess.

d0tc0m
12-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Bille Patterson resigned last night after 2 years going 1-9 both years. I can say I don't blame him a bit, that place is a mess.

Bad town. Talent leaving for better smaller towns. Terrible administration. Yeah ... good luck finding a good fit there.

Twirling Time
12-15-2015, 04:40 PM
The town itself is OK and growing, but the school district is a basket case. The only reason Sherman isn't 6A is close to half of every class seems to drop out before they become seniors.

The old superintendent and HS principal got run off and they just hired a new superintendent, so maybe they can start fresh. The interim AD they hired after they ran Kinne off is a nice guy, but he's marking time.

d0tc0m
12-15-2015, 04:47 PM
The town itself is OK and growing, but the school district is a basket case. The only reason Sherman isn't 6A is close to half of every class seems to drop out before they become seniors.

The old superintendent and HS principal got run off and they just hired a new superintendent, so maybe they can start fresh. The interim AD they hired after they ran Kinne off is a nice guy, but he's marking time.

Well, I should have read your article in the HD before I posted that. Didn't realize they got rid of some of the old administration. That certainly is a step in the right direction.

Caveman
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Well, I should have read your article in the HD before I posted that. Didn't realize they got rid of some of the old administration. That certainly is a step in the right direction.

From what I hear the college is just as bad.

orange machine
12-15-2015, 11:09 PM
From what I hear the college is just as bad.

Yea they blow Argyle can bear them no joking.

orange machine
12-15-2015, 11:11 PM
Sherman needs a school board and administrative to step up and focus on winning and getting the right coach and letting him have the control. Then they need to build a new stadium and get out of that dump.