PDA

View Full Version : Texans - Pats

Saggy Aggie
12-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Maybe this performance will earn Derek Newton a spot on the bench

PurplePop
12-13-2015, 11:17 PM
Maybe this performance will earn Derek Newton a spot on the bench

Hoyer is stinkin' it up pretty good, too. Texans aren't going anywhere without a big time QB.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Hoyer is stinkin' it up pretty good, too. Texans aren't going anywhere without a big time QB.

Tom Brady couldn't win with that atrocious pass blocking. 1 or 2 of the six sacks were 100% on hoyer though

PurplePop
12-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Tom Brady couldn't win with that atrocious pass blocking. 1 or 2 of the six sacks were 100% on hoyer though

Hoyer under threw two WR's who beat their defenders deep. He should have had at least one TD on those two passes. He messed up two 3rd down passes that I can remember. One was a short timing route that he was late on but the more critical one was at the end of the 1st half when the Texans were deep in their own territory and he threw behind the TE on a short route that should have been a 1st down. That led to 7 pts. for NE right before the half. All that was before the line broke down.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2015, 09:05 AM
Hoyer under threw two WR's who beat their defenders deep. He should have had at least one TD on those two passes. He messed up two 3rd down passes that I can remember. One was a short timing route that he was late on but the more critical one was at the end of the 1st half when the Texans were deep in their own territory and he threw behind the TE on a short route that should have been a 1st down. That led to 7 pts. for NE right before the half. All that was before the line broke down.

That is all true. Hoyer definitely missed nate Washington wide open downfield and threw about a half dozen other critical passes that were a foot or two off target. He definitely wasn't on his A game.

All around sorry performance, o line didn't make his life any easier though

chaingang
12-14-2015, 09:13 AM
That is all true. Hoyer definitely missed nate Washington wide open downfield and threw about a half dozen other critical passes that were a foot or two off target. He definitely wasn't on his A game.

All around sorry performance, o line didn't make his life any easier though

Thinks its time to go get Johnny Football. Cowboys dont need him! Trade Hoyer back to the Browns. LOL

EDIT: I mean the Cowboys dont need to try and get Manziel from Cleveland.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Thinks its time to go get Johnny Football. Cowboys dont need him! Trade Hoyer back to the Browns. LOL

EDIT: I mean the Cowboys dont need to try and get Manziel from Cleveland.

Obriens ego is way too big to get Johnny... He's worse than Pettine