PDA

View Full Version : 1,000 Posts!

OLE'BULL
12-11-2015, 11:15 AM
For my 1,000th post I was reflecting back on this forum and how far it has come. I was part of the beginning of 3adownlow and first began posting back in 2001 under a different username. Back then when the internet was so scary, and I was much younger and more foolish, I used my last name and football number. Can't get away with anything like that anymore! It was so fun to be a player and a poster back then, but I guess it sometimes got us in hot water! It is amazing how many fun threads there were even back then and how heated some of them got. I remember the support I got from alot of the posters back then when I got hurt and lost my Senior season. Quite a few posters throughout that year would continue to check in on me to see how my rehab and recovery was going. I remember thinking how great it was that complete strangers cared enough to ask. That is part of why I am so fond of Sinton folks, they were many of those that were sending well wishes. The Burnet and Bandera fans were also very supportive. And of course all of my Brahma fans took good care of me. What a great job they have done with this site and to think it is stronger than ever almost 15 years later is amazing!

bobcat1
12-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Congrats!