PDA

View Full Version : Trail of tears at 11pm Friday Night BAM!!!!

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 11:22 AM
All this nicey nicey needs to go out the window. Everyone is being too PC. I'll fire the first volley. Deez Nuts or Bucknuts as CCMom calls them will have a choice of trail of tears Friday night back home. And no, they will not be happy tears.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/dogncar1/Trail%20of%20Tears_zpsgwh6rvlr.jpg

lostaussie
12-10-2015, 11:41 AM
:thinking: about how to reply

waterboy
12-10-2015, 11:48 AM
:thinking: Are the Bobcats gonna FOLLOW us home??? That's akin to stalking, you know?

Aesculus gilmus
12-10-2015, 12:07 PM
I do not feel like debating this game. Celina is very, very good and Gilmer has a tendency to shoot itself in the foot. Gilmer will have to play a perfect game in order to win.

No one cries when something finally happens that you've been expecting every week for most of the season.

waterboy
12-10-2015, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't say they have to play a "perfect" game, but they certainly can't afford to turn the ball over the way they have been. We haven't had that "perfect" game all season, yet here we are in the semifinals. It's really kind of an unknown how these two teams will match up, in my opinion. I think Gilmer has had a much tougher road to get here. Do they have enough left in the tank? Those questions will be answered tomorrow night.

And, as for the crying? There will be no tears from us Buckeye fans, win or lose. I am as proud of this bunch of Buckeyes, if not more so, than any bunch that have represented us in the past. When the chips are down, this team refuses to lose, and I absolutely LOVE that attitude.

I'm hoping to see the stadium lights on at Jeff Traylor Stadium at least one more week! That's the greatest feeling in the world of high school football to this Buckeye fan. If it doesn't happen, I will tip my hat to the Bobcats, and root for them next week.

RPF2666
12-10-2015, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't say they have to play a "perfect" game, but they certainly can't afford to turn the ball over the way they have been. We haven't had that "perfect" game all season, yet here we are in the semifinals. It's really kind of an unknown how these two teams will match up, in my opinion. I think Gilmer has had a much tougher road to get here. Do they have enough left in the tank? Those questions will be answered tomorrow night.

And, as for the crying? There will be no tears from us Buckeye fans, win or lose. I am as proud of this bunch of Buckeyes, if not more so, than any bunch that have represented us in the past. When the chips are down, this team refuses to lose, and I absolutely LOVE that attitude.

I'm hoping to see the stadium lights on at Jeff Traylor Stadium at least one more week! That's the greatest feeling in the world of high school football to this Buckeye fan. If it doesn't happen, I will tip my hat to the Bobcats, and root for them next week.

I agree... the loser won't have anything to hang their head about...

That said, Bobby you a @#$& disturber! :clap:

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 07:28 PM

I'm hoping to see the stadium lights on at Jeff Traylor Stadium at least one more week! That's the greatest feeling in the world of high school football to this Buckeye fan. If it doesn't happen, I will tip my hat to the Bobcats, and root for them next week. Same for me. I kinda like Gilmer when Celina isn't playing them. Sure thought someone from Bucknuts land would let them swang. Oh well. I tried. So back to here's to a well fought game and hats off to the winner talk. Carry on.

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 07:29 PM
I agree... the loser won't have anything to hang their head about...

That said, Bobby you a @#$& disturber! :clap:

:evillol::evil:

poisoned10
12-10-2015, 08:40 PM
All this nicey nicey needs to go out the window. Everyone is being too PC. I'll fire the first volley. Deez Nuts or Bucknuts as CCMom calls them will have a choice of trail of tears Friday night back home. And no, they will not be happy tears.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/dogncar1/Trail%20of%20Tears_zpsgwh6rvlr.jpg

Celina is the other direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckeyebob
12-10-2015, 08:49 PM

& very well said