View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Semi Finals Show

Gsquared
12-10-2015, 07:34 AM
http://texashsfootball.com/sideline-to-sideline-6a-3a-semifinals/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sideline-to-Sideline-173097212777541/?ref=hl

Twitter: @GrantandTerry

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 09:30 AM
But of Course you're going with Gilmer Terry. We are never expecting you to be on Celina's side. I agree with Grant. This will come down to mistakes, turnovers and could be close but Celina wins even if both sides play mistake free.

Old Green
12-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Good show G2 !

Aesculus gilmus
12-10-2015, 10:33 AM
It depends on how good Celina is and I believe this year's Bobcat team is very good. You don't need to convince anyone in Gilmer of that. All we needed to know was the score of the Argyle game.

Gilmer has turned the ball over seven times before in a playoff game and still won. I still can't believe that.

One thing, sadly, is almost a given. Gilmer WILL commit unforced errors in this game. The defense will have to play to perfection for us even to have a chance, IMO.

Gsquared
12-10-2015, 10:56 AM
It depends on how good Celina is and I believe this year's Bobcat team is very good. You don't need to convince anyone in Gilmer of that. All we needed to know was the score of the Argyle game.

Gilmer has turned the ball over seven times before in a playoff game and still won. I still can't believe that.

One thing, sadly, is almost a given. Gilmer WILL commit unforced errors in this game. The defense will have to play to perfection for us even to have a chance, IMO.

Hey, ill look for you tomorrow. Any idea who is home and who is away?

lostaussie
12-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Gilmer is home

Gsquared
12-10-2015, 11:05 AM
But of Course you're going with Gilmer Terry. We are never expecting you to be on Celina's side. I agree with Grant. This will come down to mistakes, turnovers and could be close but Celina wins even if both sides play mistake free.

So did I see where you aren't gonna be able to make the game?

Gsquared
12-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Gilmer is home

Roger that. Stop by the ATM on your way

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Gilmer is home

Roger that. Stop by the ATM on your wayAwesome! He is sitting on Gilmer's side!:clap::clap::clap:

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 11:11 AM
So did I see where you aren't gonna be able to make the game?
I am doing everything in my power. Took PTO today to try to do Anniversary thing early. If I can make it happen I will be there. But I have to be on my best behavior today and frankly I hate Christmas shopping and that is what she wanted to do tomorrow......ugh. "Honey, it will be less crowded today and here's 3 dozen roses. We can get this all done today and that way we don't have to fight the Friday crowds at the stores." Sounds like a reasonable thing to me. How about you?

Gsquared
12-10-2015, 11:27 AM
I am doing everything in my power. Took PTO today to try to do Anniversary thing early. If I can make it happen I will be there. But I have to be on my best behavior today and frankly I hate Christmas shopping and that is what she wanted to do tomorrow......ugh. "Honey, it will be less crowded today and here's 3 dozen roses. We can get this all done today and that way we don't have to fight the Friday crowds at the stores." Sounds like a reasonable thing to me. How about you?

Oh man, you are DOOMED!

Gsquared
12-10-2015, 11:28 AM

Whatever you do, do not buy her a vacuum cleaner or a new rod and reel for Christmas...

bobcat1
12-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Whatever you do, do not buy her a vacuum cleaner or a new rod and reel for Christmas...
I'm smarter than that. I got her a new shotgun and a cordless skillsaw. :wave: I'm almost getting to go. She said I don't care what you do. Is that a good sign?