PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M at LSU-Tonight on SEC Channel 611 DirecTV

Scoop27
11-28-2015, 12:28 PM
Should be a close and exciting game. Not an Aggie fan but they could pull off the win even with it being Les Miles final game as head coach

Saggy Aggie
11-28-2015, 05:32 PM
Not going to win if we can't contain Fournette.

Linebackers have been extremely weak as well as DTs this season. WAY too many tackles being made by Watts and Evans.

I think we'll score some points but we need to hold LSU to <28 points

Saggy Aggie
11-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Defense played well enough to win.

I assumed our offense would be able to score on them because everyone has but no. The offense has been trash all season long

hookandladder
11-29-2015, 09:14 AM
Who was the team in black playing LSU , Lol.

1st and goal
11-29-2015, 09:32 AM
Defense played well enough to win.

I assumed our offense would be able to score on them because everyone has but no. The offense has been trash all season long

You thing Spaz it all is gone?

Saggy Aggie
11-29-2015, 01:52 PM
You thing Spaz it all is gone?

One can only hope

Macarthur
11-29-2015, 05:25 PM
One can only hope

I think he will too. He went out and got a top notch defensive guy. Never have thought spav was that great. However, I understand spav is big reason why Allen and Murray are there and they have Martel committed. That's a real conundrum. Spav can recruit but can't coach.

Saggy Aggie
11-29-2015, 06:38 PM
I think he will too. He went out and got a top notch defensive guy. Never have thought spav was that great. However, I understand spav is big reason why Allen and Murray are there and they have Martel committed. That's a real conundrum. Spav can recruit but can't coach.

i just had to laugh when I saw him call a play action pass with about 2 minutes left down by a couple scores... As if we're going to run the ball in that situation... Lol

coach
11-30-2015, 11:27 AM
i just had to laugh when I saw him call a play action pass with about 2 minutes left down by a couple scores... As if we're going to run the ball in that situation... Lol

How about the back to back draws on the goal line right before Allen fumbled. Turning point of the game. We score there, we win.