PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta vs Gilmer Friday 7:30 @ Pine Tree Pirate Stadium

lostaussie
11-28-2015, 08:41 AM
Region II DII Championship

lostaussie
11-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Not to bring up bad memories for Buckeye fans......but 2003, the year we really got this ship headed the right direction. We had a great team. Nobody knew who we were and Jeff came out in the paper and said that the Buckeyes expected to win a State Championship that year. Whole town was talking about it. We rolled into Tyler sporting a 13-0 record and feeling pretty dang good about ourselves. Atlanta came into the game with a 9-4 record and demolished us 34-14 and it really wasn't that close. The goal has never changed and I think Gilmer learned big time from that game. That was a long time ago.......but I will remind all my Buckeye fans........those records are exactly the same this year.

waterboy
11-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Totally different teams, different year. Lesson learned. Atlanta is much better than their record indicates. They battled through a lot of key injuries, and now they are playing better than they have all season. I think they are every bit as good as Center, maybe better, especially defensively.

The Buckeyes better be ready to play.

Gilmer will be the home team, thankfully. Pine Tree couldn't hold all the Buckeye army on the visitor side.

lostaussie
11-28-2015, 03:41 PM
Saw this Buckeye fun fact on Facebook this morning

Gilmer is on a 29 game winning streak as most of you know

But did you know, through my growing years and most life forming, the 70,s:D 1971 to 1979 the mighty Buckeyes won a lowly 25 games. We were bad!!

waterboy
11-28-2015, 04:09 PM
I remember them days all too well. Thanks for reminding me. It just makes me appreciate what the Buckeyes have done over the last 15+ years just that much more.

Aesculus gilmus
11-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Jeff Traylor has maintained through the years that he never said what he was quoted as saying by that writer in 2003.

And that writer is on his $h!t list to this day, not that it matters anymore now that Traylor's gone on to bigger things.

lostaussie
11-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Jeff Traylor has maintained through the years that he never said what he was quoted as saying by that writer in 2003.

And that writer is on his $h!t list to this day, not that it matters anymore now that Traylor's gone on to bigger things.

Made for a great story though. I'm going to pretend he said it:D

GUNHO
11-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Any Atlanta posters on here or are you Buckeyes gonna have to talk to each other.lol

Aesculus gilmus
11-28-2015, 07:42 PM
I've not seen any Atlanta posters on here. There are some on the East Texas site. i'm sure that site's poll will overwhelmingly pick the Rabbs to win just as they were picking Center to win last week.

Gilmer has been good for so long that the majority of fans just want the Buckeyes to lose. Kinda sad, really, because this year's team is really an overachieving group that wasn't expected by many even to make it this far.

I also think it'd be hard to find a better coach than Gilmer has or I should say "coaches" plural (as I know he would want me to). These are very good men, IMO.

One of them gets to be the head guy, but the entire staff is good. Their record speaks for itself.

In the first five or so years of Gilmer being good, I figured it was just a fluke. Now that there's been another decade of success, I have to say Traylor(s), Turner, Barr, Metzel etc. have just built something that feeds on itself. It's amazing to watch year after year.

And, yes, lostaussie, I remember the 1970s and was actually on a 1970s team. Fortunately, I have personal high school football Alzheimer's to some extent, and don't recall much of that era. Might be due to the concussions I suffered on kick coverage. :vrycnfsd:

buckeyebob
11-28-2015, 08:39 PM
Good grief...70's...piece of cake...now the 60's...you didn't even get water...bunch of pansies

lostaussie
11-29-2015, 11:37 AM
Any Atlanta posters on here or are you Buckeyes gonna have to talk to each other.lol

I guess we gonna have to talk to each other:D

RPF2666
11-29-2015, 12:58 PM
I've not seen any Atlanta posters on here. There are some on the East Texas site. i'm sure that site's poll will overwhelmingly pick the Rabbs to win just as they were picking Center to win last week.

Gilmer has been good for so long that the majority of fans just want the Buckeyes to lose. Kinda sad, really, because this year's team is really an overachieving group that wasn't expected by many even to make it this far.

I also think it'd be hard to find a better coach than Gilmer has or I should say "coaches" plural (as I know he would want me to). These are very good men, IMO.

One of them gets to be the head guy, but the entire staff is good. Their record speaks for itself.

In the first five or so years of Gilmer being good, I figured it was just a fluke. Now that there's been another decade of success, I have to say Traylor(s), Turner, Barr, Metzel etc. have just built something that feeds on itself. It's amazing to watch year after year.

And, yes, lostaussie, I remember the 1970s and was actually on a 1970s team. Fortunately, I have personal high school football Alzheimer's to some extent, and don't recall much of that era. Might be due to the concussions I suffered on kick coverage. :vrycnfsd:

It definitely feeds on itself, especially if the underclassmen are kept involved with an extra 5 to 6 weeks of practice most years you build something sustainable...

d0tc0m
11-29-2015, 08:31 PM
Much like last week, Atlanta has the speed and athletes to make this a game, or even get out of Pine Tree with a win and a spot in the semifinals. Unfortunately for the Rabbits, speed and athleticism isn't going to surprise Gilmer, and it'll rarely, if ever, be enough in itself to win. You're going to need a game plan, and you'll need to be disciplined enough to execute that game plan for four quarters. That game plan - at least for this season - better be winning in the trenches, establishing a run game, and breaking some big plays, offensively, with a solid passing attack. If you HAVE to pick the weakest spot on the Gilmer defense, it's the secondary - and those guys are no slouches. But a solid passing attack - quick strike to mid-level routes - will soften those Buckeyes linebackers a bit, and open some running lanes. You've got to be able to protect the ball, sustain drives and end those drives with points.

Defensively, again, gotta win the battle up front. You have to set the edge, and either string out those jet sweeps and fly sweeps, or turn them back into help. If you can't set that edge, you're in trouble. If you over-pursue, you're in trouble. A relentless pass rush and some disciplined bump-and-run coverage can slow down this year's passing attack - unlike last season.

In saying all that, Gilmer has shown an uncanny ability to weather the storm, make adjustments and counter-punch, especially in the second half. I really like some things this Atlanta team is capable of doing, I just don't think what they are able to do is enough. Buckeyes are on the rise, peaking at the right time, and that's bad news for the Rabbits this week.

Exciting game for 2 1/2 quarters, but Gilmer's defense takes over in the second half, and with a few more possessions, the offense extends a slim lead to a somewhat insurmountable advantage. Give me the Buckeyes by 20 - but the score will be a bit deceptive.

d0tc0m
11-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Question for you Gilmerites. How many true two-way starters do the Buckeyes have this season, if any?

lostaussie
11-30-2015, 05:18 PM
Question for you Gilmerites. How many true two-way starters do the Buckeyes have this season, if any?

11 :D we only play with 11 to make it fair on everyone else

waterboy
11-30-2015, 05:44 PM

In all honesty, it's hard to tell the starters from the 2nd teamers on the Buckeyes. There are at least five players that go both ways, but they sub in and out so much that they don't really play very much more than if they played one way. That's the way it's always been. No real difference than in the past as far as that goes. The Buckeyes rotate about 20 players in and out on defense, and about 17 or 18 on offense regularly.

lostaussie
12-01-2015, 11:31 AM
This would be more fun if we had some Atlanta dudes and dudettes on here. We averaging about 3 posts/day. Some games on other boards are averaging 3 posts a minute:D

waterboy
12-01-2015, 12:26 PM
No kidding... There used to be one Atlanta poster that would come on here. I think he was on here last year if I'm not mistaken. No sign of him this year, though. I guess we will be forced to talk amongst ourselves...

How many deer have you gotten this year? No pics?

lostaussie
12-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Only 1 so far.....and he wasn't what I thought he was. Very disappointed when I got to him. But oh well, time in the woods is well worth it.

GUNHO
12-01-2015, 12:39 PM
No kidding... There used to be one Atlanta poster that would come on here. I think he was on here last year if I'm not mistaken. No sign of him this year, though. I guess we will be forced to talk amongst ourselves...

How many deer have you gotten this year? No pics?

OMG. This thread has come down to this.Oh well.If you happen to get lucky this week:stirpot:,next week you going to get worn out typing.lol

waterboy
12-01-2015, 12:43 PM
OMG. This thread has come down to this.Oh well.If you happen to get lucky this week:stirpot:,next week you going to get worn out typing.lol

No doubt about that. Dem orange fellers drink some strong kool-aid over there in that little town, and you know they are chompin' at the bit for a piece of the orange and black. :D

d0tc0m
12-01-2015, 02:05 PM
No doubt about that. Dem orange fellers drink some strong kool-aid over there in that little town, and you know they are chompin' at the bit for a piece of the orange and black. :D

Well, after 10 trips to the ship and eight rings, you tend to only favor the strong stuff ... It is the curse that is a blessing. More than chompin' at the bit for the Buckeyes, I know the Bobcats are just chomping at the bit to bring home title No. 9. Good chance the orange and black has a say in that next week, though.

waterboy
12-01-2015, 02:45 PM
We drink some pretty strong kool-aid over here in the sticks, too. Just saying... I'm hoping we get that opportunity.

lostaussie
12-01-2015, 03:56 PM
We drink some pretty strong kool-aid over here in the sticks, too. Just saying... I'm hoping we get that opportunity.

We are going too:thumbsup:

lostaussie
12-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Well, after 10 trips to the ship and eight rings, you tend to only favor the strong stuff ... It is the curse that is a blessing. More than chompin' at the bit for the Buckeyes, I know the Bobcats are just chomping at the bit to bring home title No. 9. Good chance the orange and black has a say in that next week, though.

We are not greedy yet......we only want #4

bobcat1
12-01-2015, 04:01 PM
We are not greedy yet......we only want #4:doh::lies:

lostaussie
12-01-2015, 04:03 PM
:doh::lies:

I knew u was lurking somewhere:D

toddg
12-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Much like last week, Atlanta has the speed and athletes to make this a game, or even get out of Pine Tree with a win and a spot in the semifinals. Unfortunately for the Rabbits, speed and athleticism isn't going to surprise Gilmer, and it'll rarely, if ever, be enough in itself to win. You're going to need a game plan, and you'll need to be disciplined enough to execute that game plan for four quarters. That game plan - at least for this season - better be winning in the trenches, establishing a run game, and breaking some big plays, offensively, with a solid passing attack. If you HAVE to pick the weakest spot on the Gilmer defense, it's the secondary - and those guys are no slouches. But a solid passing attack - quick strike to mid-level routes - will soften those Buckeyes linebackers a bit, and open some running lanes. You've got to be able to protect the ball, sustain drives and end those drives with points.

Defensively, again, gotta win the battle up front. You have to set the edge, and either string out those jet sweeps and fly sweeps, or turn them back into help. If you can't set that edge, you're in trouble. If you over-pursue, you're in trouble. A relentless pass rush and some disciplined bump-and-run coverage can slow down this year's passing attack - unlike last season.

In saying all that, Gilmer has shown an uncanny ability to weather the storm, make adjustments and counter-punch, especially in the second half. I really like some things this Atlanta team is capable of doing, I just don't think what they are able to do is enough. Buckeyes are on the rise, peaking at the right time, and that's bad news for the Rabbits this week.

Exciting game for 2 1/2 quarters, but Gilmer's defense takes over in the second half, and with a few more possessions, the offense extends a slim lead to a somewhat insurmountable advantage. Give me the Buckeyes by 20 - but the score will be a bit deceptive.

You're better than reagleagle!!

Aguilafanatico
12-01-2015, 04:47 PM

I disagree. Not one "haha" in the entire post.

toddg
12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
I disagree. Not one "haha" in the entire post.

LoL!! Your right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d0tc0m
12-01-2015, 05:01 PM

Thanks.

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 09:45 AM
36 hours and no posts......I can't freaking stand it. Somebody bash my team please:D

waterboy
12-03-2015, 10:04 AM
36 hours and no posts......I can't freaking stand it. Somebody bash my team please:D

Your team is not state championship caliber. How you got this far is just by chance and luck. How's that? :D

chaingang
12-03-2015, 10:08 AM

How do you think we feel???? Ive been googling "Texas HS Message Boards" to try to find ANYONE from Bellville talking trash or vice versa. The only Bellville folks are on this board and the are respectable and nice. What the hel??? LOL!!

P.S, Gilmer will get blown out by Atlanta........hows that? lol

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 10:13 AM
P.S, Gilmer will get blown out by Atlanta........hows that? lol
I was almost pissed until you came with the Lol :D

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Your team is not state championship caliber. How you got this far is just by chance and luck. How's that? :D

I been saying that all year. Tell me something I didn't know:D

chaingang
12-03-2015, 10:25 AM
I was almost pissed until you came with the Lol :D

HAHAHAH! Well you asked for it!

waterboy
12-03-2015, 10:58 AM
I been saying that all year. Tell me something I didn't know:D

Atlanta is going to spank dem Bucknuts! 34-14

That one's for ccmom! :D

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Something about the sound of a 30 game winning streak sounds pretty dang good to me!!!!!

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Just thought I would say something....... something

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Otherwise there would be nothing said....
\

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Otherwise there would be nothing said....
\

Curious...... In the hey day, what was Celina's longest winning streak?

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 01:43 PM
This year's Atlanta team is NOT the same team Gilmer is used to playing. This year's team is full of speed as usual, but the offensive line is much bigger, much quicker and 100 times better. That's why Atlanta has been able to run for well over 3,000 yards while barely throwing the ball. Gilmer's defensive line is too small to penetrate the offensive line leaving gaping holes for the RB. Once he gets by expect to see nothing but a lightning bolt.

Atlanta wins this game, 40-21.

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 01:49 PM
This year's Atlanta team is NOT the same team Gilmer is used to playing. This year's team is full of speed as usual, but the offensive line is much bigger, much quicker and 100 times better. That's why Atlanta has been able to run for well over 3,000 yards while barely throwing the ball. Gilmer's defensive line is too small to penetrate the offensive line leaving gaping holes for the RB. Once he gets by expect to see nothing but a lightning bolt.

The same team that Center WHIPPED 30-7?

d0tc0m
12-03-2015, 01:51 PM

68. Should've been more.

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 01:52 PM

I seem to remember a dynamic running duo of Webster and Dickenson a few years ago that was also supposed to 'run all over' the Buckeye defense. How did that turn out for you? Gilmer's defense is the strength of this team. They swarm to the ball and tackle very well while also stripping the ball from the carrier. Last year's Atlanta team was probably one of the most versatile and athletic teams ATL has put on the field since 2003 and they still got pounded by the Buckeyes. While I do expect a closer game than last year, Gilmer still comes out with a big win.

Gilmer - 42
Atlanta - 21

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 01:52 PM

"We" were missing 7 starters that game. Would have been a completely different ball game otherwise.

waterboy
12-03-2015, 01:55 PM

That score is deceptive. Atlanta was missing several players, including their starting QB. That game was 14-7 halfway through the 4th quarter. A special teams mistake cost Atlanta a safety, then the wheels fell off with 2 late TDs by Center. I think Atlanta is a better team than Center, especially on defense. They are rolling now on offense since they got healthy, too.

Gilmer will have to play very well to beat them.

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 01:56 PM
"We" were missing 7 starters that game. Would have been a completely different ball game otherwise.

Oh now I get it:thumbsup:

I thought you lost yo ever loving mind for just a minute.

RPF2666
12-03-2015, 01:57 PM

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 02:05 PM

Nice. A little over 2 more years we will be blowing right on past that:D

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 02:55 PM

Maybe I have . . .

chaingang
12-03-2015, 03:15 PM

Are yall so bored that you two have resorted to Role-Playing to liven the thread up??? One acting like an Atlanta fan?? LMAO!!!!!

waterboy
12-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Are yall so bored that you two have resorted to Role-Playing to liven the thread up??? One acting like an Atlanta fan?? LMAO!!!!!

I thought you would liven it up by telling us that it doesn't matter who wins this game, or Celina's game, 'cause WO-S is gonna romp whoever makes it to NRG anyway... :D

chaingang
12-03-2015, 03:45 PM
I thought you would liven it up by telling us that it doesn't matter who wins this game, or Celina's game, 'cause WO-S is gonna romp whoever makes it to NRG anyway... :D

LOL!!! You know my fingers have been itching to do just that BUT, I promised myself I would act a little more civlized this season. Just trying to be humble. With that said, it really doesnt matter what happens in Reg 1 or 2. Either rep will be blown away by the Mustangs come the 18th! :stirpot::taunt:

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 03:50 PM
I seem to remember a dynamic running duo of Webster and Dickenson a few years ago that was also supposed to 'run all over' the Buckeye defense. How did that turn out for you? Gilmer's defense is the strength of this team. They swarm to the ball and tackle very well while also stripping the ball from the carrier. Last year's Atlanta team was probably one of the most versatile and athletic teams ATL has put on the field since 2003 and they still got pounded by the Buckeyes. While I do expect a closer game than last year, Gilmer still comes out with a big win.

Gilmer - 42
Atlanta - 21

Like I said before, this is not like past years. This is 'our' strongest defense since that dominant 2003 team. Pitching back-to-back shutouts in the playoffs doesn't happen by luck. Buckle up your chin straps because Gilmore or should I say Gil-less will be getting a beat down. You're about to be the Elmer Fudd's of Texas High School Football.

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Like I said before, this is not like past years. This is 'our' strongest defense since that dominant 2003 team. Pitching back-to-back shutouts in the playoffs doesn't happen by luck. Buckle up your chin straps because Gilmore or should I say Gil-less will be getting a beat down. You're about to be the Elmer Fudd's of Texas High School Football.

Unfortunately for you this is no kiddie cartoon but real life. New year but same tired talk we hear every year. It's always this is our year to finally beat Gilmer. We hear it from Tatum, Daingerfield, Bullard, etc. New year, new team, same result.

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 04:09 PM
You tell em' poisoned10

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 04:13 PM
You tell em' poisoned10

You Buckeyes have become way too cocky. You only have 1 place to go from the top and it's going to be a long hard fall when it happens tomorrow night.

d0tc0m
12-03-2015, 04:15 PM

Unfortunately for you this is no kiddie cartoon but real life. New year but same tired talk we hear every year. It's always this is our year to finally beat Gilmer. We hear it from Tatum, Daingerfield, Bullard, etc. New year, new team, same result.

Thanks, poisoned10. You've saved me the trouble of having to go over to Smoaky for entertainment.

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Thanks, poisoned10. You've saved me the trouble of having to go over to Smoaky for entertainment.

Just can't make myself go over there and read all that garbage. I'm sure they are playing real nice.

waterboy
12-03-2015, 04:34 PM
LOL!!! You know my fingers have been itching to do just that BUT, I promised myself I would act a little more civlized this season. Just trying to be humble. With that said, it really doesnt matter what happens in Reg 1 or 2. Either rep will be blown away by the Mustangs come the 18th! :stirpot::taunt:

Way to be humble there, chain! :D

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 04:46 PM
If I could just figure out how to shrink a picture to 100x100 I could get them Celinites fired up with my new avatar:D

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 04:48 PM
If I could just figure out how to shrink a picture to 100x100 I could get them Celinites fired up with my new avatar:D

You should be more worried about stopping 'our' run game than posting silly pictures on the internets.

chaingang
12-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Way to be humble there, chain! :D

Just keeping it classy down here in SETX! LOL!

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 05:08 PM
All y'all folks being nice to me on your other board. If we still playing in two weeks they will be on my arse like a spider monkey:D

GUNHO
12-03-2015, 08:10 PM
All y'all folks being nice to me on your other board. If we still playing in two weeks they will be on my arse like a spider monkey:D

Well...you ain't no threat.... yet.:D

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 08:11 PM

Won't matter. Atlanta is going to win anyways.

lostaussie
12-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Shut your piehole

poisoned10
12-03-2015, 08:56 PM
Won't matter. Atlanta is going to win anyways.

Shut your piehole

Seriously. Go back to Atlanta where you belong. Or better yet, go have fun with your friends on the other site.

waterboy
12-04-2015, 12:22 PM
^ That ol' Atlanta boy musta left the building. I'm so ready for tonight's game...

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 12:27 PM
^ That ol' Atlanta boy musta left the building. I'm so ready for tonight's game...

Good! He was getting annoying.

waterboy
12-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Good! He was getting annoying.

Nah..., he's alright. A little misguided and insane, but... :D

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 12:44 PM
A little misguided and insane

Can confirm

lostaussie
12-04-2015, 01:06 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag449/tskeeter1/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1449252088559_zpszfvj8y1h.jpg (http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/tskeeter1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1449252088559_zpszfvj8y1h.jpg.html)

chaingang
12-04-2015, 03:55 PM

Nah, youll be fine. Well unless you start that crazy stuff like saying Gilmer will win or something. You know, thats ludicris right there. LOL!!!

We both have some very good teams ahead of us. Hopefully we will get lucky and have a shot at a re-match. First thing is first for us and thats beating a very good Brahma team! Good luck to Glimer, err I mean Gilmore also.:taunt:

lostaussie
12-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Nah, youll be fine. Well unless you start that crazy stuff like saying Gilmer will win or something. You know, thats ludicris right there. LOL!!!

We both have some very good teams ahead of us. Hopefully we will get lucky and have a shot at a re-match. First thing is first for us and thats beating a very good Brahma team! Good luck to Glimer, err I mean Gilmore also.:taunt:

:thumbsup:

Rocket Man
12-04-2015, 04:41 PM

Wascally wabbits will waylay Glimmer Doe-nuts

Enjoy!

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 05:40 PM
This was put up at my family's dealership ...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/04/ab86f0e15c7f60031161e44d34ce5d22.jpg

garciap77
12-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Spider Monkeys 50 Wabitts 0!

lostaussie
12-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Spider Monkeys 50 Wabitts 0!

Hope so!! Lol

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Halftime:

Gilmer - 10
Atlanta - 7

Both defenses have come to play. Atlanta's lone TD came on a pick-6. ATL also missed a FG early in the 1st quarter.

Gilmer is going to have to find a way to keep #17 and the rest of the Rabbit D-Line out of the backfield.

lostaussie
12-04-2015, 09:46 PM
And catch the dang ball

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 09:58 PM
And catch the dang ball

That helps too!

I have some jack holes behind me yelling Zac sucks and to run the ball every time we throw. Those people need to go.

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Doesn't have to be pretty, just need a bigger number than them at the end of the game.

d0tc0m
12-04-2015, 10:07 PM
That helps too!

I have some jack holes behind me yelling Zac sucks and to run the ball every time we throw. Those people need to go.

Can't stand that crap. People need to realize every player out there is a KID!

bobcat1
12-04-2015, 10:23 PM
And catch the dang ballWhat's that little buddy? Nerves setting in?

lostaussie
12-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Nah......I'm good. Lol we either gonna win or we gonna lose

bobcat1
12-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Score?

bobcat1
12-04-2015, 10:27 PM
42- zip here

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Gilmer up 27-15 with 6:20 left. Atlanta has the ball on their own 31.

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Final:

Gilmer - 27
Atlanta - 15

chaingang
12-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Congrats Gilmer!!

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 11:15 PM
I'm hearing Mesquite Memorial. Anyone know for sure yet?

bobcat1
12-04-2015, 11:16 PM
That's what I am hearing too. Wish it was Jerry World.

poisoned10
12-04-2015, 11:17 PM

Same hear.

d0tc0m
12-04-2015, 11:19 PM

Heard Jerry World is unavailable for HS games next week.

WOS87
12-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Keep an eye out for the WOS scouts. I guarantee they'll be there. :wave:

44INAROW
12-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Final:

Gilmer - 27
Atlanta - 15

Congrats to my Buckeye friends👏👏

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lostaussie
12-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Final:

Gilmer - 27
Atlanta - 15

Did we kick a field goal after the game was over:D

poisoned10
12-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Did we kick a field goal after the game was over:D

Just trying to sneak in as many as possible.

Aesculus gilmus
12-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Gilmer defense is awesome.

Really should have been a shutout had it been up to the Black Flag D.

poisoned10
12-05-2015, 12:43 AM

They really have played outstanding. I don't know what the final stats are but after the 1st half Atlanta had just 125 total yards. Their 2000 yard rusher was held to 50 yards on 10 carries in the 1st half. The 2nd half wasn't any better for him.

buckeyebob
12-05-2015, 01:55 AM

Their first score was a Pick Six...Black Flag Defense did their job & did it very well...Tristan got at least one more sack.