PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Lions (11-2) vs Abilene Wylie (11-2)

Pages : [1] 2

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 05:09 PM
I know this isn't official yet, but with Wylie up 48-0 right , i think it's safe to start this.
My prediction- Brownwood by a hundred.
Lol a more serious note, i will post my predictions later.

#GoLions!
#PoundtheRock

toddg
11-27-2015, 05:36 PM
I know this isn't official yet, but with Wylie up 48-0 right , i think it's safe to start this.

#GoLions!
#PoundtheRock
come'on!!! might as well put it out there!!

91 lion
11-27-2015, 05:38 PM

That's right! Bring it Garcia....ccmom....and you too nobogey!

91 lion
11-27-2015, 05:39 PM
That's right! Bring it Garcia....ccmom....and you too nobogey!

.......and I didn't forget about you slingshot!

91 lion
11-27-2015, 05:40 PM
.......and I didn't forget about you slingshot!

Sandifer wants to play in Aledo....hoping that all those bullpups that moved to the metroplex will be coming out of the woodworks.....that not gonna help you this time!

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 05:57 PM

Kinda hard while eating a sandwich.

91 lion
11-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Kinda hard while eating a sandwich.

It doesn't matter if you were eating a sandwich clc....you can handle all those bull pups with one hand....they have no idea what's coming!!!......Wylie will be shooting blanks.....Dreamweavers!!!!

Fire away!!!!

Ok, ok.....sorry, but I just can't stomach trying to be a JacketSwarm hype man.....kinda gave me the ebee-gebees.....

What I do know is that I can't wait for this game....I know my Lions will be ready to compete against the class of our region ....gonna be a good one!

garciap77
11-27-2015, 06:09 PM

#GoLions!
#PoundtheRock

Terminator Time!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Garcianator232.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/Garcianator232.jpg.html)

91 lion
11-27-2015, 06:11 PM
Terminator Time!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Garcianator232.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/Garcianator232.jpg.html)

Lol....ok....I have to admit.....that's pretty awesome G77!

......but just like the Terminator....it's a fairy tale

ccmom
11-27-2015, 06:32 PM

#GoLions!
#PoundtheRock

You could have at least put a poll on the thread while you were making your celebratory spam sandwich!! Geez! :rolleyes:

;)

LionFan72
11-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Terminator Time!

You might want to rethink your cup location there g77, most likely come away with empty pockets with one mighty Lion slap!

LionFan72
11-27-2015, 06:50 PM
You could have at least put a poll on the thread while you were making your celebratory spam sandwich!! Geez! :rolleyes:

;)

And you of all people looking for a "pole"(lol), you the classy woman here; you know we don't need a poll for this one, it is all out war! Maybe the grandkids will pick up the pieces and start over in 12 months!! Just jerking on the leash--bullpup!

wyliefan
11-27-2015, 07:06 PM
Nice to see both teams back playing football in December! Should be a classic!

LionFan72
11-27-2015, 07:16 PM
Looking for a good, hard hitting, fair game! Sure proud of district for representing so well!

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 07:23 PM

;)

Didn't think about it actually. But the sandwich was much more important than appealing to enemies' desire.

garciap77
11-27-2015, 07:27 PM
You might want to rethink your cup location there g77, most likely come away with empty pockets with one mighty Lion slap!

Easy there Lionheart!!!:)

LionFan72
11-27-2015, 07:51 PM
San Angelo Bobcat Stadium, 7:30, Friday. Be there, be square, beware!

91 lion
11-27-2015, 08:05 PM

Saweeeeeet!

See you there garcia!

garciap77
11-27-2015, 09:21 PM

:2thumbsup

Rocket
11-27-2015, 09:31 PM
It's hard to beat a good team twice in the same year.

slingshot
11-27-2015, 09:32 PM
Offense firing on all eight, Defense so good it's unfair... Brownwood has no idea what's coming!!!:taunt: (that was just for you Rocket!)

Rocket
11-27-2015, 09:43 PM
Offense firing on all eight, Defense so good it's unfair... Brownwood has no idea what's coming!!!:taunt: (that was just for you Rocket!)

Gonna be a big game!

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 09:45 PM

Brownwood's been tested these playoffs, Wylie has played teams that our neighbors in Early could beat. We'll be ready.

slingshot
11-27-2015, 09:59 PM
Brownwood's been tested these playoffs, Wylie has played teams that our neighbors in Early could beat. We'll be ready.All we can do is beat (crush) the teams the UIL put in front of us... you're next!

LionFan72
11-27-2015, 10:24 PM
All we can do is beat (crush) the teams the UIL put in front of us... you're next!

Not gonna happen there dinkyshot, mean fingers, slingshot! Brownwood Lions 55-Abilene Bullpups 54. Stick a fork in 'em, they done!

Rocket
11-27-2015, 10:32 PM
All we can do is beat (crush) the teams the UIL put in front of us... you're next!

Calm down now, bullpup... Wylie has a fight coming...not levelland. Lol

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 10:35 PM

Easier said than done!

ccmom
11-27-2015, 10:39 PM
Not gonna happen there dinkyshot, mean fingers, slingshot! Brownwood Lions 55-Abilene Bullpups 54. Stick a fork in 'em, they done!

Y'all smoking crack with your leftover turkey over there? Brownwood may win, but they will NOT score 55. I'll bet you a burger at the Early Whataburger on that!!

slingshot
11-27-2015, 10:39 PM
In all seriousness, this is going to be a great game between two very evenly matched teams that know each other very well, huge crowd, fantastic atmosphere... Football in December!

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 10:44 PM
In all seriousness, this is going to be a great game between two very evenly matched teams that know each other very well, huge crowd, fantastic atmosphere... Football in December!

Much respect to Wylie this year. But its time for war!

slingshot
11-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Much respect to Wylie this year. But its time for war!We ready.

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 10:45 PM
We ready.

As are we.

91 lion
11-27-2015, 10:48 PM
Y'all smoking crack with your leftover turkey over there? Brownwood may win, but they will NOT score 55. I'll bet you a burger at the Early Whataburger on that!!

Wait....you can actually order burgers there???......I thought you only got the latest news from there!

slingshot
11-27-2015, 10:48 PM
Both teams are beat up and sore, I know we have a ton of starters on the sideline in street clothes--suspect at this point of the season everyone does--but it's "next man up" and let's see who wants it the most.

91 lion
11-27-2015, 10:50 PM
Both teams are beat up and sore, I know we have a ton of starters on the sideline in street clothes--suspect at this point of the season everyone does--but it's "next man up" and let's see who wants it the most.

Sounds like you guys should only have sore hamstrings from all those 80 yard sprints for touchdowns today...

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 10:51 PM

Brownwood's injuries aren't too bad. But they're definitely not 100%

91 lion
11-27-2015, 10:52 PM
Much respect to Wylie this year. But its time for war!

Yep....war....and we have (cl) cannons and rockets....y'all have a slingshot and a golfer...

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Yep....war....and we have (cl) cannons and rockets....y'all have a slingshot and a golfer...

:spitlol:

hollywood
11-27-2015, 10:57 PM

Hahaha... Witty

toddg
11-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Hahaha... Witty only when he wants to be!

91 lion
11-27-2015, 11:42 PM
only when he wants to be!

Ha! ;)

ccmom
11-27-2015, 11:44 PM
I think we definitely need a M&G for this one! Maybe it'll be as big of a group as we had at the Brownwood/Monahans game in 2010. So who is planning to be there? I'll be there, no doubt!

91 lion
11-27-2015, 11:47 PM
I think we definitely need a M&G for this one! Maybe it'll be as big of a group as we had at the Brownwood/Monahans game in 2010. So who is planning to be there? I'll be there, no doubt!

I'm in.

clcannon17
11-27-2015, 11:58 PM

Wouldn't miss it!

ccmom
11-28-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm in.

Great...it'll be good to see you again!

ccmom
11-28-2015, 12:06 AM
Wouldn't miss it!

Would love to meet ya!

toddg
11-28-2015, 12:12 AM

Perfect stadium for a M&G

clcannon17
11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
Weather looks like it will be ten times better. Thank goodness! My feet almost froze off!

Rocket
11-28-2015, 12:36 AM
Would love to meet ya!

I'll be there

95mustang
11-28-2015, 01:07 AM
I will be there

Hollyville
11-28-2015, 09:11 AM
Well....most people predicted this game. I didn't. Congratulations to the Lions and Bulldogs. Going to be a great one. Lions are on a mission and will bring it. Another low scoring game where special teams may become the winning factor. Lions by 1. 10-9.

ccmom
11-28-2015, 09:52 AM
I'll be there

Even YOU are invited! :taunt:

ccmom
11-28-2015, 09:53 AM
I will be there

Great...it's been a while!

canno
11-28-2015, 09:55 AM
I'll be there and so will be most of Brownwood
Even my wife went yesterday.she hasn't been since 2010.

ccmom
11-28-2015, 10:04 AM
I'll be there and so will be most of Brownwood
Even my wife went yesterday.she hasn't been since 2010.

Oh I'm sure the crowd will be huge for both sides. It'll be a great atmosphere!

hollywood
11-28-2015, 10:54 AM
I'll throw my penny's worth in... I'm glad to see this rematch. It's how it should be this season at this point in the season. The best 2 Region 1 4A's playing for the Regional Championship. I just hope both stay as healthy as possible because next week is going to be even more physical than this week's game. Winner of this will likely have Argyle. Ask Wylie and Graham about them. Wooweee! Liberty Eylau could have something to show against Argyle this week with all of their D1 commits, but I don't think they have the discipline Argyle does to prevail.

May the best team win in this one! I'm hoping the Lions win this one but honestly think Wylie will still be too much for the Lions playing at a neutral site.

GO LIONS!!!

Wayne
11-28-2015, 12:42 PM
At this point in the playoffs, we as fans need these game spread out so we can watch em all! Congrats to both teams for moving on. Wish I could make this one, But I have a hunting trip scheduled at ATT Stadium. Yep, going Leopard hunting! I'm picking Abilene Wylie in this one.

clcannon17
11-28-2015, 02:16 PM
I'll throw my penny's worth in... I'm glad to see this rematch. It's how it should be this season at this point in the season. The best 2 Region 1 4A's playing for the Regional Championship. I just hope both stay as healthy as possible because next week is going to be even more physical than this week's game. Winner of this will likely have Argyle. Ask Wylie and Graham about them. Wooweee! Liberty Eylau could have something to show against Argyle this week with all of their D1 commits, but I don't think they have the discipline Argyle does to prevail.

May the best team win in this one! I'm hoping the Lions win this one but honestly think Wylie will still be too much for the Lions playing at a neutral site.

GO LIONS!!!

I think Brownwood has a good shot, but for obvious reasons, Wylie is favored. But I know this team won't let them roll us over, because we fought long and hard to get here, and our boys have their hearts set on that ultimate prize. We may go down, but no one is going to stop this team from giving 110% of themselves. And nothing that happens the next couple of weeks, that will change how proud I am of these boys and I think the same could be said for the whole of Brownwood. We went from being predicted to go 5-5, all the way to being one of final eight still remaining in playoffs. I have faith in these boys, Brownwood 17-14 over Wylie is my prediction.

Rocket
11-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Well....most people predicted this game. I didn't. Congratulations to the Lions and Bulldogs. Going to be a great one. Lions are on a mission and will bring it. Another low scoring game where special teams may become the winning factor. Lions by 1. 10-9.

You didn't predict it because you didn't want it. Here's to cheering against your alma mater and thinking that Sville had a chance to make it past the 2nd round. :dispntd:

Rocket
11-28-2015, 02:57 PM
Wylie winning by 4 isn't anything that holds weight and really doesn't mean anything now. May the best team win.

bearbear78
11-28-2015, 03:47 PM

GO LIONS!!!

IMO the road to Houston dead ends with the Eagles standing there waiting for the next victim. They're just tough as nails and like the Rocky of 4A D1. I can't honestly make a pick in the wood vs Wylie game just yet and feel confident in it. If Wylies starters are healthy I think they will take this one. If not it could be the Wood. Hopefully whoever wins will come out healthy and at least give Argyle a battle, but I don't see them not in Houston.

LionFan72
11-28-2015, 03:59 PM
IMO the road to Houston dead ends with the Eagles standing there waiting for the next victim. They're just tough as nails and like the Rocky of 4A D1. I can't honestly make a pick in the wood vs Wylie game just yet and feel confident in it. If Wylies starters are healthy I think they will take this one. If not it could be the Wood. Hopefully whoever wins will come out healthy and at least give Argyle a battle, but I don't see them not in Houston.

Like you with AW-Brownwood, Im not entirely convinced Argyle will take down LE just yet. After an emotionally and physical victory over Everman, Argyle maybe ripe for an upset. Argyle is the real deal and battle tested, but so is LE.

Brownwood may/may not win against Wylie, but we will be ready to play and play hard as will Wylie. The Lions know what is before them, and seems to get stronger with better competition. Yes, we have bumps and bruises, but this is for West Texas supremecy! Im all in for an upset of Wylie, Lions by 1, as in a win! It will be all out in Angelo! Very proud of this group of Lions, far exceeded any expectations this year! Go LIONS!

Hollyville
11-28-2015, 04:02 PM
You didn't predict it because you didn't want it. Here's to cheering against your alma mater and thinking that Sville had a chance to make it past the 2nd round. :dispntd:

I didn't want it. Like to have seen the Jackets play the Lions instead. I've always thought the Lions would be here, not the Bulldogs. I've underestimate the Bulldogs this season so far, but I don't believe they will win. Lions move on.

95mustang
11-28-2015, 05:35 PM
I didn't want it. Like to have seen the Jackets play the Lions instead. I've always thought the Lions would be here, not the Bulldogs. I've underestimate the Bulldogs this season so far, but I don't believe they will win. Lions move on.

Maybe you can look at you who you think will win again? Your track record hasn't been great this year.

garciap77
11-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Wylie 21 Brownwood 14:evillol::evillol::evillol:

toddg
11-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Brownwood 7-3..gotta respect the Karma!

slingshot
11-28-2015, 10:08 PM
Wylie winning by 4 isn't anything that holds weight and really doesn't mean anything now. May the best team win.Really? It means:
We beat you
We beat you at your place
We won the district
We've beat you 5 years in a row

I guess that means nothing?

Wylie by 17....

Rocket
11-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Really? It means:
We beat you
We won the district

Wylie by 17....

If that helps you sleep at night...

canno
11-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Really? It means:
We beat you
We won the districts

Wylie by 17....there has been plenty of surprises this year Sweetwater losing Navasota losing Graham losing too Mineral Wells Stephenville losing to le
Losing last week.Wylie is next losing to Brownwood 21-14

clcannon17
11-28-2015, 10:54 PM
Really? It means:
We beat you
We won the district

Wylie by 17....

For this particular game it means nothing. We knows it does have meaning. But to this game. Come on slingshot, you know this.

bearbear78
11-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Have given some thought. Gotta pull for our good neighbors at Wylie. We had two games this season that were not close and Wylie was one of them. Wylie marches on with a 14 point victory in this one. 35-21

toddg
11-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Like you with AW-Brownwood, Im not entirely convinced Argyle will take down LE just yet. After an emotionally and physical victory over Everman, Argyle maybe ripe for an upset. Argyle is the real deal and battle tested, but so is LE.

Brownwood may/may not win against Wylie, but we will be ready to play and play hard as will Wylie. The Lions know what is before them, and seems to get stronger with better competition. Yes, we have bumps and bruises, but this is for West Texas supremecy! Im all in for an upset of Wylie, Lions by 1, as in a win! It will be all out in Angelo! Very proud of this group of Lions, far exceeded any expectations this year! Go LIONS!

Everman? LoL!! Kennedale gets the majority of their athletes from south Arlington..heck, they have a beautiful indoor practice facility!! so I'm sure a few everman guys wonder over there too!

briandumith*
11-28-2015, 11:56 PM
This is gonna be a great game... I will be listening to both the feeds.. with my popcorn and Hot-wings.. Best game in the state this week..

slingshot
11-29-2015, 12:53 AM
For this particular game it means nothing. We knows it does have meaning. But to this game. Come on slingshot, you know this.Both teams start this game at 0-0. But trust me, our kids know the first game was much closer than it should have been--go back and look at the stats and the film. Your kids know that too. I do believe we are the better team. You think and truly believe your team is better and will win. In the end it doesn't really matter what any of us posters think--it all comes down to the coaches and 2 fantastic groups of 16-18 yr old young men that lay it all on the line and leave it on the field for each other.
I am often reminded of an event I posted about on here at the time: During the 2011 season, my middle son (now a Senior Pre-Med student at ACU) and his best friend were here at the house hanging out after a hard practice when they wondered in and looked over my shoulder as I was posting here. They read the posts for a minute or two with some amusement then just looked at each other, shrugged and said "Just a bunch of old guys talking that can't do it anymore". Boom. There your have it...

hollywood
11-29-2015, 10:24 AM
Both teams start this game at 0-0. But trust me, our kids know the first game was much closer than it should have been--go back and look at the stats and the film. Your kids know that too. I do believe we are the better team. You think and truly believe your team is better and will win. In the end it doesn't really matter what any of us posters think--it all comes down to the coaches and 2 fantastic groups of 16-18 yr old young men that lay it all on the line and leave it on the field for each other.
I am often reminded of an event I posted about on here at the time: During the 2011 season, my middle son (now a Senior Pre-Med student at ACU) and his best friend were here at the house hanging out after a hard practice when they wondered in and looked over my shoulder as I was posting here. They read the posts for a minute or two with some amusement then just looked at each other, shrugged and said "Just a bunch of old guys talking that can't do it anymore". Boom. There your have it...

Agreed. And I remember that story, very true! Lol

RPF2666
11-29-2015, 10:35 AM

I'm in line with this one... Great game coming from two proud programs.

Looks like weather won't have much impact on any of the big games next week, so
the better teams will prevail...

hollywood
11-29-2015, 10:39 AM
It's hard to beat a good team twice in the same year.

True, but it happens all the time.

Rocket
11-29-2015, 11:06 AM
True, but it happens all the time.

if Wylie would have killed Brownwood earlier this season, I would understand the hype for Wylie. Come on people, this is an even matchup and its 4 Rounds deep! Doesn't get any better.

garciap77
11-29-2015, 11:36 AM
if Wylie would have killed Brownwood earlier this season, I would understand the hype for Wylie. Come on people, this is an even matchup and its 4 Rounds deep! Doesn't get any better.:2thumbsup, BUT, I'm staying with:

slingshot
11-29-2015, 01:18 PM
if Wylie would have killed Brownwood earlier this season, I would understand the hype for Wylie. Come on people, this is an even matchup and its 4 Rounds deep! Doesn't get any better.
Most of the hype I'm seeing is by the Woodies...

lostaussie
11-29-2015, 01:36 PM

I'll be honest with you Bear. I know this is the wrong thread, but I've seen Eylau twice this year and they are good. Very,very good. If I didn't have a prior engagement in Pine Tree Friday night I would be at this one. As a matter of fact, there are several I wish I could go see, including the AW/Brownwood game. Lots of tremendous matchups this weekend.

Hollyville
11-29-2015, 02:07 PM

Yep, I didn't want it.

91 lion
11-29-2015, 02:29 PM
Brownwood 21
AW 17

garciap77
11-29-2015, 05:30 PM
:sleeping:

hollywood
11-29-2015, 05:42 PM
My heart says:
Brownwood 21
A Wylie 13

My head says:
A Wylie 28
Brownwood 22

GO LIONS!!!

clcannon17
11-29-2015, 05:44 PM
My heart says:
Brownwood 21
A Wylie 13

My head says:
A Wylie 28
Brownwood 22

GO LIONS!!!

Lol doesn't look right, just because of your profile pic.

hollywood
11-29-2015, 05:53 PM
Lol doesn't look right, just because of your profile pic.

Yeah, still root for my alma matar!

:wave:

GO LIONS!!!

Hollyville
11-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Yeah, still root for my alma matar!

:wave:

GO LIONS!!!

Rocket says you can't do that Hollywood!

hollywood
11-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Rocket says you can't do that Hollywood!

Lol... Who said Rocket was boss? Besides, the Rocket is about out of fuel. Crash landing happening soon.

regaleagle
11-29-2015, 07:01 PM
Really? It means:
We beat you
We won the district

Wylie by 17....

The way I read it......1,2, 3, and 4 all adds up to 10!!! That's 10 points Wylie has over Brownwood. Therefore>>>>>Wylie wins by 10.

slingshot
11-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Lol... Who said Rocket was boss? Besides, the Rocket is about out of fuel. Crash landing happening soon....like this Friday night. :wave:

BwdLion73
11-29-2015, 07:43 PM
The way I read it......1,2, 3, and 4 all adds up to 10!!! That's 10 points Wylie has over Brownwood. Therefore>>>>>Wylie wins by 10.

Sort of like when you picked Graham by 13? :thinking:;)

Hollyville
11-29-2015, 07:43 PM
Lol... Who said Rocket was boss? Besides, the Rocket is about out of fuel. Crash landing happening soon.

LOL! True!

bearbear78
11-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Sort of like when you picked Graham by 13? :thinking:;)
Can't really blame the guy, Graham has thumped the lions pretty good the last several years and they did have their handsite full with a fairly new graham squad in game 1 , and game 2. Wylie marches on to meet Argyle. I know you don't see it now but just be thankful it AW and not the lions.

Little pot stirring there!

BwdLion73
11-30-2015, 09:02 AM
Can't really blame the guy, Graham has thumped the lions pretty good the last several years and they did have their handsite full with a fairly new graham squad in game 1 , and game 2. Wylie marches on to meet Argyle. I know you don't see it now but just be thankful it AW and not the lions.

Little pot stirring there!

I'm not blaming him at all. I think he does a lot of watching and research and I enjoy reading his take. Just hope he misses again.
...and I'm thankful for as far as the Lions have gone...I still remember the East Texas threads in 2010 calling us a bunch of skinny farm boys. :)

LionFan72
11-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Everman? LoL!! Kennedale gets the majority of their athletes from south Arlington..heck, they have a beautiful indoor practice facility!! so I'm sure a few everman guys wonder over there too!

My bad, cold meds in effect!!!!!!

LionFan72
11-30-2015, 10:16 AM
While I respect each prediction given, I think you are all under estimating the defenses that will be on the field. It will be another low scoring nail biter! Although AW found the offense against Levelland, they are not exactly Brownwood.honestly see no more than 14 points for the winner!

slingshot
11-30-2015, 10:28 AM
All teasing and taunting aside... this will be a GREAT game between two very evenly matched teams. If both are on their game it will be a low scoring slobberknocker like the first one. If one is off even a little it will be a lopsided blowout. Both teams have fantastic shutdown defenses and both have opportunistic offenses that can put up points in bunches even though they both prefer to run the ball and eat up clock to limit the opponent's possessions. Also have to remember these young men know each other very well... have played each other in every sport since 7th grade and with social media many are very good friends.

LionFan72
11-30-2015, 10:34 AM
All teasing and taunting aside... this will be a GREAT game between two very evenly matched teams. If both are on their game it will be a low scoring slobberknocker like the first one. If one is off even a little it will be a lopsided blowout. Both teams have fantastic shutdown defenses and both have opportunistic offenses that can put up points in bunches even though they both prefer to run the ball and eat up clock to limit the opponent's possessions. Also have to remember these young men know each other very well... have played each other in every sport since 7th grade and with social media many are very good friends.

Spot on slingshot!

91 lion
11-30-2015, 05:44 PM

Agreed...

slingshot
11-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Is it Friday yet???

91 lion
11-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Is it Friday yet???

Not sure, but I'm already at the stadium...where is everyone?

ccmom
11-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Not sure, but I'm already at the stadium...where is everyone?

Could you go ahead and warm up my seats and reserve the seats in front of me so I can stretch out my legs? I like to be comfortable when I watch the kitty cats lose! Thanks, pal! ;)

91 lion
11-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Could you go ahead and warm up my seats and reserve the seats in front of me so I can stretch out my legs? I like to be comfortable when I watch the kitty cats lose! Thanks, pal! ;)

I'll see what I can do....buy I don't know what kitty cats you are referring to....I believe the team that the bullpups are playing are referred to the MIGHTY Brownwood Lions....no kitty cats here...

As for that seat....I got you one saved...on the good guys side....hehe

ccmom
11-30-2015, 08:50 PM
I'll see what I can do....buy I don't know what kitty cats you are referring to....I believe the team that the bullpups are playing are referred to the MIGHTY Brownwood Lions....no kitty cats here...

As for that seat....I got you one saved...on the good guys side....hehe

We are 0-1 against the "Mighty Lions" since being in the same division...but 8-1 against the kitty cats come Friday. :taunt:

regaleagle
12-01-2015, 04:47 AM
It's been a very good season for both of these teams to get to this week, and both should be congratulated before the game even starts. I'm sure there are some seniors on both squads that will be on the sidelines in this one that won't even have the chance to play a single down.....for one reason or another. But it will still be a thrill for them to look back on this game in the years ahead and say that they were here, and their team played for the Region 1 D-I Title. That's something to hang your hat on in Texas high school football, for sure. There's just so many really good teams out there in all classifications and divisions that could be playing this week as well, but got knocked off somewhere down the line. It's December football......can't complain about that!

95mustang
12-01-2015, 05:27 AM
It's been a very good season for both of these teams to get to this week, and both should be congratulated before the game even starts. I'm sure there are some seniors on both squads that will be on the sidelines in this one that won't even have the chance to play a single down.....for one reason or another. But it will still be a thrill for them to look back on this game in the years ahead and say that they were here, and their team played for the Region 1 D-I Title. That's something to hang your hat on in Texas high school football, for sure. There's just so many really good teams out there in all classifications and divisions that could be playing this week as well, but got knocked off somewhere down the line. It's December football......can't complain about that!

Well Said!, I can remember the feeling I got playing in December back in 1993. Those that have experienced this will always know how special it is.

mwrams
12-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Prediction....Wylie 28
Brownwood 14

91 lion
12-01-2015, 09:04 AM
We are 0-1 against the "Mighty Lions" since being in the same division...but 8-1 against the kitty cats come Friday. :taunt:

We shall see.....citty-cat mom!

Rocket
12-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Brownwood 17 Abilene Wylie 13
You heard it here first!

I am the boss. YOU KNOW THIS!

WHAT UP, GARCIA!

Rocket
12-01-2015, 01:55 PM

Man, we shouldn't even show up and watch this game. Wylie wins before kick off based on what they did in the past. Go figure. Congrats, Wylie...:rolleyes:
Get a new signature pic...the kids in that pic have kids playing at Wylie now...

Rocket
12-01-2015, 01:58 PM

Predicting another Brownwood loss? Figures...
But hey, at least the Jackets suck indefinitely...

garciap77
12-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Brownwood 17 Abilene Wylie 13
You heard it here first!

I am the boss. YOU KNOW THIS!

WHAT UP, GARCIA!

Just waiting for Friday!:evillol::evillol::evillol::evillol:

slingshot
12-02-2015, 10:55 AM
All quiet on the western front... Calm before the storm?

panfan
12-02-2015, 11:02 AM
AW takes this one by a score, just like last time. Good luck to both teams.

Deuce
12-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Quick thought on this game... If Wylie can keep this a low scoring game, they will win. Their defense is very stout and I believe it's better than the Wood's defense. They can't afford to get in a shootout with Wood. To win, they need to keep this a defensive slugfest and let their offensive running game grind the clock!
For the Wood to win, they need to score early and often! I give their offense the edge over Wylie. I don't think Wylies offense is explosive enough to keep up if this turns into a track meet!
Really like both programs, so not rooting hard for either team over the other. I lean towards rooting for Wood since they knocked out Graham, but really don't care.
Final prediction= Wylie 17 Wood 14.

slingshot
12-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Quick thought on this game... If Wylie can keep this a low scoring game, they will win. Their defense is very stout and I believe it's better than the Wood's defense. They can't afford to get in a shootout with Wood. To win, they need to keep this a defensive slugfest and let their offensive running game grind the clock!
For the Wood to win, they need to score early and often! I give their offense the edge over Wylie. I don't think Wylies offense is explosive enough to keep up if this turns into a track meet!
Really like both programs, so not rooting hard for either team over the other. I lean towards rooting for Wood since they knocked out Graham, but really don't care.
Final prediction= Wylie 17 Wood 14.Totally agree. Excellent analysis. We can't afford to get into a shootout but with our defense it is unlikely we will...

LionFan72
12-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Brownwood needs to score every time we get the ball, quick or long grinders, doesn't matter. The opportunities to score must be taken. Both offenses are struggling, and I think that is due to the competition. Wylie put up a bunch last week, not sure what the cause, but that is a little worrisome. Brownwood has left plenty on the table the last 3 games, I expect a more open attack this Friday. Region 1 will represent West Texas well, against a proven Region 2 champ! The Lions and the Bulldogs have proven their strengths, can't wait till Friday!

Eagle 1
12-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Instant classic. I can't wait too see this one, and like most I expect a low scoring slugfest.
Go Lions ....Pound that rock!

ccmom
12-03-2015, 10:09 AM
It's "Game Day Eve" !!

clcannon17
12-03-2015, 01:08 PM
It's "Game Day Eve" !!

So close, but so far.
Why can't this week go by faster. Somebody please build a time machine.

hollywood
12-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Final prediction= Wylie 17 Wood 14.

Totally agree. Excellent analysis. We can't afford to get into a shootout but with our defense it is unlikely we will...

Agree.. Neither team has an explosive offense against stronger defenses unlike the WOOD 2010, VILLE 2012, VILLE 2013, GRAHAM 2013, VILLE 2014, GRAHAM 2014 teams. It will come down to which defense make the critical stops on turns those into points. Can't wait to listen to this game!

GO LIONS!!!

slingshot
12-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Agree.. Neither team has an explosive offense against stronger defenses unlike the WOOD 2010, VILLE 2012, VILLE 2013, GRAHAM 2013, VILLE 2014, GRAHAM 2014 teams. It will come down to which defense make the critical stops on turns those into points. Can't wait to listen to this game!

GO LIONS!!!True... but I think our defense this year is right on par with the 2014 Graham D, in fact our current team reminds me a lot overall of that team. We will go as far as our defense takes us. I may be looking through rose (purple?) colored glasses, but our D is good enough to win it all if our offense can just sustain drives and eat up clock.

91 lion
12-03-2015, 09:49 PM
True... but I think our defense this year is right on par with the 2014 Graham D, in fact our current team reminds me a lot overall of that team. We will go as far as our defense takes us. I may be looking through rose (purple?) colored glasses, but our D is good enough to win it all if our offense can just sustain drives and eat up clock.

........nope, Lions win.

Hehe....

toddg
12-03-2015, 10:59 PM
I change my prediction from 7-3 BWD to 7-6 BWD

briandumith*
12-03-2015, 11:01 PM
https://youtu.be/lXQT60SdjcQ
This is GREAT!!!

91 lion
12-03-2015, 11:15 PM
This is GREAT!!!

Oh my goodness! Love it!!

hollywood
12-03-2015, 11:20 PM
This is GREAT!!!

Thanks for sharing that Brian!!! LOL.. Oh my goodness. Man these mini's used to keep me rolling. There are some great ones from 2010. Greatness

ccmom
12-03-2015, 11:48 PM
What was that guy's name that made all these funnies? Ross? I think he moved to Cali or something. They really were hilarious. There was one that supposed to be me and rangermom that my oldest son saw and was so embararrased! Haha! Thanks for bringing this old gem out :)

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 12:01 AM
What was that guy's name that made all these funnies? Ross? I think he moved to Cali or something. They really were hilarious. There was one that supposed to be me and rangermom that my oldest son saw and was so embararrased! Haha! Thanks for bringing this old gem out :)
10-4

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

95mustang
12-04-2015, 02:45 AM

RoyceTTU

91 lion
12-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Game day!!!

ccmom
12-04-2015, 09:35 AM
A rematch of district opponents in December...who could ask for more on this beautiful day?! Good luck and safe travels. See you kitty cats tonight!!

ccmom
12-04-2015, 09:36 AM
RoyceTTU

Thank you! I had in my head "I think his name was Ross and for some reason I think he was a Tech Alum." Haha....I was close. ;)

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Y'all should do this again.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/Brownwoodmonahans.jpg

bearbear78
12-04-2015, 02:05 PM
True... but I think our defense this year is right on par with the 2014 Graham D, in fact our current team reminds me a lot overall of that team. We will go as far as our defense takes us. I may be looking through rose (purple?) colored glasses, but our D is good enough to win it all if our offense can just sustain drives and eat up clock.
If so, the Wood offense is in for a very long night.

bearbear78
12-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Good look tonight to our neighbors in Abilene. Bwood you have some great fans, but I gotta pull for the Bulldogs in this one. Hope both teams finish the game with no injuries and everyone gets home safely.

panfan
12-04-2015, 02:51 PM

Thats what we thought too! Difference is AW offense more balanced than ours so the wood is gonna have to respect the pass. Best of luck to AW tonight.

garciap77
12-04-2015, 05:13 PM
This is GREAT!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/c9adfdad-3262-4e40-a52c-78ccf7f2384f.png (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/c9adfdad-3262-4e40-a52c-78ccf7f2384f.png.html)

garciap77
12-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Y'all should do this again.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/Brownwoodmonahans.jpg

You Mean This?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/3ADLRocketDSC_6742.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/3ADLRocketDSC_6742.jpg.html)

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2015, 05:35 PM
You Mean This?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/3ADLRocketDSC_6742.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/3ADLRocketDSC_6742.jpg.html)

Oh boy. lol

The board was so much more fun then.

garciap77
12-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Oh boy. lol

The board was so much more fun then.

People are too serious now! But, maybe things will change! :D:D:D

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Good luck to both teams. Whoever wins tonight I will gladly support them for the state championship. Region 1 all the way.

BwdLion73
12-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Get a good picture so we can keep up with cc mom.
I got a call and had to head out of state for a bit but I've landed near the east coast to catch the game. Hope I don't hear Dallas Huston on the internet say....and there's a fight in the north end of the stadium at halftime!

GO BROWNWOOD! :)

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Made it!

Deuce
12-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Anybody going to update on here?

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Anybody going to update on here?

I'll try.

91 lion
12-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Made it!

Me too!

91 lion
12-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Where are the Wylie fans? We have them outnumbered 6 to 1 right now

Deuce
12-04-2015, 08:03 PM

Hahaha! Here we go!!

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 08:09 PM
I will have both radio feeds going at the same time...love to here both sides of it all..

91 lion
12-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Hahaha! Here we go!!

.....hehe

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2015, 08:15 PM

Cut them some slack. They can only land one private jet at a time at the Angelo airport.

BwdLion73
12-04-2015, 08:31 PM
:clap:
Cut them some slack. They can only land one private jet at a time at the Angelo airport.

91 lion
12-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Lol!

91 lion
12-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Brownwood holds on 4th down play. Lions 1st and 10 from the 12

91 lion
12-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Brownwood holds on 4th down play. Lions 1st and 10 from the 12
Pick 6 Wylie....95 yards or so.

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 08:55 PM
End of first 7-0 Wylie

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Wylie 14-0 half

Deputyone
12-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Good luck to both teams. Whoever wins tonight I will gladly support them for the state championship. Region 1 all the way.

Bet that will make all the difference havn you on the wagen.

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Bet that will make all the difference havn you on the wagen.
hey look its deputyonebulletbarney.... you are so stupid..

Deputyone
12-04-2015, 09:42 PM
hey look its deputyonebulletbarney.... you are so stupid..
Maybe but not as stupid as u thanking your support makes a difference an always posting crap that everyone knows already

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Maybe but not as stupid as u thanking your support makes a difference an always posting crap that everyone knows already
and your argument is dated....hehe..

BwdLion73
12-04-2015, 09:45 PM

Must have been a messy break up...please take it to the "Graham Poll Thread".

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Must have been a messy break up...please take it to the "Graham Poll Thread".

:spitlol: 10-4

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 10:40 PM
game just heated up...

briandumith*
12-04-2015, 10:48 PM
that was a great game down to the last few plays.... Bwood 7 A.W. 14 final...what a game!

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry but that was a horrible mark.
Brownwood should've had a first down.

BwdLion73
12-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Great game....chickens $hit call.
Good luck Wylie! Great game.

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Great game....chickens $hit call.
Good luck Wylie! Great game.

Why do refs hate us.
Block in the back on the pick six not called, false starts not called. Horrible spots.

But kudos to Wylie y'all played hard. Tough loss to swallow though.

bearbear78
12-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Year after freaking year refs are screwing up in the playoffs. To me there is no room for that in the playoffs! It's a crock! I pulled for Wylie but for the Lions to get robbed of being able to try and get it to OT is just crap! Fire those damn refs!!!

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Very entertaining game. Well worth the stop in San Angelo. Congrats on a great season Brownwood and good luck to Wylie next week against whomever your opponent is.

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Year after freaking year refs are screwing up in the playoffs. To me there is no room for that in the playoffs! It's a crock! I pulled for Wylie but for the Lions to get robbed of being able to try and get it to OT is just crap! Fire those damn refs!!!

Bwd now adds a tie to our rivalry with Wylie in my opinion. Our boys didn't lose this game.

bearbear78
12-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Bwd now adds a tie to our rivalry with Wylie in my opinion. Our boys didn't lose this game.
Congrats on the season man. I'm truly sympathetic for the Lions tonight. They got screwed! At least out of an OT chance.

bearbear78
12-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Good game and keep on Truckin AW, BW Lions you guys had a great season. Yall will be a force next year. Keep your heads high.

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Congrats on the season man. I'm truly sympathetic for the Lions tonight. They got screwed! At least out of an OT chance.

It hurts mainly because this team gave their 110%, now all the blood sweat and tears, not to mention injuries are left up to the refs.

BwdLion73
12-04-2015, 11:21 PM
It hurts mainly because this team gave their 110%, now all the blood sweat and tears, not to mention injuries are left up to the refs.

Yes it does...but the kids from Wylie went through the same thing. I'm not happy with the last call but it was a great game and battle. We started this season with a battle of words from our forum friends and I congratulate Wylie on a hard fought win and wish them good luck.

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Yes it does...but the kids from Wylie went through the same thing. I'm not happy with the last call but it was a great game and battle. We started this season with a battle of words from our forum friends and I congratulate Wylie on a hard fought win and wish them good luck.

Wylie deserved a win. They did a great job, I just wish they had more to do with the loss.

Good luck Wylie. Your gonna need it.

bobcat1
12-04-2015, 11:28 PM
These days it seems it always is. Refs need to realize the less we see of them the better especially in the playoffs.

wyliefan
12-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Great game Brownwood. I would love to have watched a replay of the last play. I thought the QB fumbled the ball through the end zone. (I was on about the 35) Don't know how they marked the ball at the 2, unless he stepped out of bounds. Great battle of the two best teams from Region 1, district 3!

Safe travels home for both teams. Good luck Wylie next week.

I know that there were some very questionable calls and non calls for both sides, I hope that this was not the best ref crew San Angelo has.....

Sweetwater Red
12-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Okay folks here is video of the fourth down play. Unfortunately I was in the opposite endzone, I have
an iPad so the video isn't all that great and it doesn't answer any of your questions but here it is.

http://vid245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/IMG_0762.mp4

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Great game Brownwood. I would love to have watched a replay of the last play. I thought the QB fumbled the ball through the end zone. (I was on about the 35) Don't know how they marked the ball at the 2, unless he stepped out of bounds. Great battle of the two best teams from Region 1, district 3!

Safe travels home for both teams. Good luck Wylie next week.

I know that there were some very questionable calls and non calls for both sides, I hope that this was not the best ref crew San Angelo has.....

I will watch the replay next Wednesday, I will record the play to the best of my ability. That hopefully will give us a good idea of it.

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Okay folks here is video of the fourth down play. Unfortunately I was in the opposite endzone, I have
an iPad so the video isn't all that great and it doesn't answer any of your questions but here it is.

Thank you, but it really didn't help that much lol.

ccmom
12-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Thank you, but it really didn't help that much lol.
Missed ya at the M&G! Good to see everyone else.

Great game and great season Brownwoood!!

BwdLion73
12-04-2015, 11:46 PM

Thanks Sweetwater Red...obvious T..D.. :)

clcannon17
12-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Missed ya at the M&G! Good to see everyone else.

Great game and great season Brownwoood!!

Didn't even think about it.

Had all my work friends around to talk with.

garciap77
12-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Great defense on both sides, that's all.

ccmom
12-05-2015, 12:54 AM
I don't know how to post a pic but I can text someone a very clear shot of the 4th down play in question if they will post it.

garciap77
12-05-2015, 12:58 AM
I don't know how to post a pic but I can text someone a very clear shot of the 4th down play in question if they will post it.

If I were home I would do it!

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:00 AM

What does it show ccmom?

ccmom
12-05-2015, 01:01 AM
What does it show ccmom?

QB fumble

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:05 AM
QB fumble

Hmmm....yet they placed it on the 2.....interesting crew....I think I could have stomached a called fumble more than a mismarked ball...

ccmom
12-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Hmmm....yet they placed it on the 2.....interesting crew....I think I could have stomached a called fumble more than a mismarked ball...

Seems like it should have been a touchback which is what several folks were proclaiming on our side, but I'm assuming the officials ruled he lost the ball at the 2. If someone wants to message me their number I'll send you the pic to post. Either way, crazy ending and fantastic season for both.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:12 AM
On another note, Grant Lewis is my player of the year. What other kid played 90% of ALL snaps for his team at this level.....what other QB recorded multiple sacks and likely 100+ tackles....likely 1000 yards rushing....and who knows about passing....and he got up after each of those runs....my MVP.

slingshot
12-05-2015, 01:15 AM
I was maybe 20 ft from the play--had clear view. Lewis fumbled at about the 3 1/2-4 yd line... Ball went out at the 2. They actually gave Brownwood a VERY generous spot. Refs were equally bad for both teams, there was absolutely no bias against Brownwood. Wylie won fair and square--to say otherwise disparages an instant classic of a game.

slingshot
12-05-2015, 01:17 AM
Hmmm....yet they placed it on the 2.....interesting crew....I think I could have stomached a called fumble more than a mismarked ball...Should have placed at the 3 1/2 yard line where he fumbled...

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:17 AM
I was maybe 20 ft from the play--had clear view. Lewis fumbled at about the 3 1/2-4 yd line... Ball went out at the 2. They actually gave Brownwood a VERY generous spot. Refs were equally bad for both teams, there was absolutely no bias against Brownwood. Wylie won fair and square--to say otherwise disparages an instant classic of a game.

It was a great game....2 team that both wanted it.

slingshot
12-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Thanks Sweetwater Red...obvious T..D.. :)
Uh... No. Fumble well short.

slingshot
12-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Bwd now adds a tie to our rivalry with Wylie in my opinion. Our boys didn't lose this game.Wrong. I know you're disappointed, but statements like that demean the effort that both teams gave in this game. Wylie won. Period....

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 01:36 AM

Saw the photo you posted on FNR, clearly a fumble.....great win AW!

hollywood
12-05-2015, 01:37 AM

I concur

JVDAD
12-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Lots of heart in that Brownwood team. A little too exciting for a partial fan!

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:43 AM

Agreed.

Im very proud of my Lions, though.

Hats off to AW....now go and represent our district and region well!

Eagle 1
12-05-2015, 01:44 AM
It looked to me that he was past the down marker, even he did fumble.
All night long the ball placement was off by the side judges. We were talking about that halftime, and look what happened.
Terrible.

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Agreed.

I very proud of my Lions, though.

Hats off to AW....now go and represent our district and region well!
No doubt, the Lions were ahead of schedule anyway....next year they'll be a big hill to climb for any D1 team.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

slingshot
12-05-2015, 01:45 AM
It looked to me that he was past the down marker, even he did fumble.
All night long the ball placement was off by the side judges. We were talking about that halftime, and look what happened.
Terrible.He was well short when he fumbled....

slingshot
12-05-2015, 01:46 AM
No doubt, the Lions were ahead of schedule anyway....next year they'll be a big hill to climb for any D1 team.True, True...

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:51 AM
No doubt, the Lions were ahead of schedule anyway....next year they'll be a big hill to climb for any D1 team.

And I just heard that Lewis has been granted 2 more years of eligibility....the ruling came out of that special session the uil had regarding Katy. ...;)

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 01:52 AM
And I just heard that Lewis has been granted 2 more years of eligibility....the ruling came out of that special session the uil had regarding Katy. ...;)
;)

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 01:54 AM

Ole Katy..ima try and leave that one alone, but that ruling was crap

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Ole Katy..ima try and leave that one alone, but that ruling was crap

Yes it was.

briandumith*
12-05-2015, 01:56 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/04/cc2419248334801777b0397abcf1358a.jpg photo in question..doesn't take away from a great game..

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Where is Rocket & Beast?

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Wrong. I know you're disappointed, but statements like that demean the effort that both teams gave in this game. Wylie won. Period....

It doesn't demean anything. I'm saying in my opinion, Brownwood did not lose, I know Wylie played hard and they deserved the W. I just can't see it as your standard loss. I'll make up my full mind when I see the gamefilm though. You should be very proud of Wylie they played like a championship team.

All I am saying is that until I know for sure, that column may say a L for Brownwood, but to me it'll be an L with an asterisk beside.
Anyways, good luck, I think argyle will win state but I'm rooting for the bullpups to win.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 01:59 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/04/cc2419248334801777b0397abcf1358a.jpg photo in question..doesn't take away from a great game..

Well, one thing's for sure.....the 2 yard line had absolutely zero to do with it.

ccmom
12-05-2015, 02:00 AM

:clap: :clap:

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:02 AM

Well, looks like a touchback, but gamefilm will show true answer.

Eagle 1
12-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Nobody is doubting he fumbled, the question was how did they come up that spot? All night long they spotted the ball wrong for BOTH teams.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:04 AM
:clap: :clap:

....and Connor Howard gets to replay his entire Jr season, since he didn't get to play tonight.

slingshot
12-05-2015, 02:05 AM
....and Connor Howard gets to replay his entire Jr season, since he didn't get to play tonight.What was wrong with him? Ya'll clearly missed his deep threat.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:08 AM
....and Connor Howard gets to replay his entire Jr season, since he didn't get to play tonight.

Might as well let Jaxon come back and play for us too lol.

slingshot
12-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Might as well let Jaxon come back and play for us too lol.Only if we get Keenum. :2thumbsup

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Might as well let Jaxon come back and play for us too lol.

He has already graduated silly....even the uil won't go for that.....lol

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Only if we get Keenum. :2thumbsup

If you get keenum, then we get:

Jarrett Lee
Colby Freeman
Kirby Freeman
Casey Pachall
Graham Harrell
Graylon Brown
And JT Walsh back...

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Only if we get Keenum. :2thumbsup

Deal!

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:16 AM

They would for Katy.

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 02:16 AM

Get Katy to ask them, the chances are better!

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:17 AM

So true..

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:20 AM

You know....he did sat out most of his Jr year with an injury....I bet if we get Katy to ask the uil nicely, that we have a shot.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:22 AM
You know....he did sat out most of his Jr year with and injury....I bet if we get Katy to ask the uil nicely, that we have a shot.

Just tell Katy that they can borrow him after we're done winning state, then they'd be on board.

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 02:22 AM
You know....he did sat out most of his Jr year with an injury....I bet if we get Katy to ask the uil nicely, that we have a shot.
I'm trying to get the Katy coaches to ask if AW can be removed from the playoffs and Graham reinstated to meet Argyle. They said they'll think about it.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:25 AM
I'm trying to get the Katy coaches to ask if AW can be removed from the playoffs and Graham reinstated to meet Argyle. They said they'll think about it.

Sure, after yall win, we get to play in the state title game.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:25 AM

I don't see why not.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:26 AM

Lol....now that's the way it should be.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:28 AM
Lol....now that's the way it should be.

We may get to play next week any way....I think the uil will be meeting tomorrow bc garcia played a few downs on the punt coverage team tonight.....pretty sure he's ineligible.

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 02:28 AM
No, I also asked if they could have the wood banned from competition for 3 years...they said they'll think about that too. If Katy comes through its nothing but spelling bees for yall the next 3 years.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:30 AM
No, I also asked if they could have the wood banned from competition for 3 years...they said they'll think about that too. If Katy comes through its nothing but spelling bees for yall the next 3 years.

Crap....you know Katy is gonna get their way...bring out the chess boards.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:31 AM
We may get to play next week any way....I think the uil will be meeting tomorrow bc garcia played a few downs on the punt coverage team tonight.....pretty sure he's ineligible.

Good job costing your team Garcia, your now in charge of painting the eighth star on our field as punishment.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:34 AM

That's one thing that couldn't happen, or else they'd have to deal with all of the Brownwood fans forming a riot outside of their headquarters.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:36 AM
Clcannon....make sure to update your avitar

bearbear78
12-05-2015, 02:36 AM
That's one thing that couldn't happen, or else they'd have to deal with all of the Brownwood fans forming a riot outside of their headquarters.
Katy said if that happens the UIL will transfer Brownwoods 7 ships over to Katy. True story!

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:39 AM
Katy said if that happens the UIL will transfer Brownwoods 7 ships over to Katy. True story!

I believe that. I heard at wataburger that they would rather face Graham, Wylie and Brownwood's fans, all at once, than to face the wrath Katy's PTA.....true story.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:44 AM
Clcannon....make sure to update your avitar

Lol, I will

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:45 AM
I believe that. I heard at wataburger that they would rather face Graham, Wylie and Brownwood's fans, all at once, than to face the wrath Katy's PTA.....true story.

And I also heard that they are going to let Katy decide all of the districts for all of the classifications from now on....they've already picked Scarborough, Diamond Hill and Clint for their district....and our district is Graham, Wylie, Sville, AW....aaaaand the other nine teams left in the playoffs in 4a....oh and Allen....14 team district....like the power 5 conferences....but Katy's district only has 4 teams....they play eachother 3 times each

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:46 AM

I can buy that. What about Stephenville though, those cans rattle brains.

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:46 AM
Lol, I will

Probably should make garcia do it as part of his punishment.

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:49 AM
And I also head that they are going to let Katy decide all of the districts for all of the classifications from now on....they've already picked Scarborough, Diamond Hill and Clint for their district....and our district is Graham, Wylie, Sville, AW....aaaaand the other nine teams left in the playoffs in 4a....oh and Allen....14 team district....like the power 5 conferences....but Katy's district only has 4 teams....they play eachother 3 times each

No Katy's district is Katy themselves, they have four teams in their division, and it's a four team playoff, just so unfair, good thing no other playoff systems only allow for four teams yo compete fora title lol

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:49 AM
I can buy that. What about Stephenville though, those cans rattle brains.

I heard that they are going to mandate that they remove the bb's and replace them with Styrofoam peanuts....

91 lion
12-05-2015, 02:50 AM
No Katy's district is Katy themselves, they have four teams in their division, and it's a four team playoff, just so unfair, good thing no other playoff systems only allow for four teams yo compete fora title lol

.....and the players can switch teams from week to week

clcannon17
12-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Probably should make garcia do it as part of his punishment.

Actually all of Wylie's titles in any sport all have to be handed to Brownwood because Garcia, so I don't want to punish him too much.