PDA

View Full Version : bh outlook on district

BHfootballprincess
09-15-2003, 07:56 AM
whats up now liberty yall's #ss is grass. come october 18 yall are going to be sittin in dickinson's shoes cause powell and cody hales are on the loose after the game they had friday. so here we come. what does everyone else think about the district?

RBARKER
09-15-2003, 08:23 AM
Hey Princess /why don't you stop all of that smack. Remember you are representing BH when you come on this site. I'm Glad you are on here suporting our Eagles but you can do this with out sounding like a BRAT. I'm not not just refering to this post but the other also. Now get back to class:D My 2 cents :mad:

Now my outlook on BH in district: I think BH will do well in district If they keep inproving this will be District Champ # 5 in a row. Their will be two games that will test the Eagles one Cold springs which we will have them at home and Two Liberty. ColdSprings will be a good game but it is hard to beat the Hill at the Hill, Liberty on the other hand we will be at there house. BH is looking very strong right now and is still the Team to beat. BH 7-0 district champs wink

BlueBlood
09-15-2003, 08:58 AM
I agree with RBarker, you are a major embarrassment. I know you are trying to be funny but we would like to represent
BH a little better. My suggestion would be for you to just quit posting.

FBmania
09-15-2003, 09:39 AM
After the way the Eagles have improved over the last couple of weeks, I'd have to agree RBARKER, they look to be in good form heading into district. Although there is plenty of stiff competition in 22-3a, I know it's going to be tough to take that Trophy away from the HILL. The Eagles just need to keep improving and maintain their focus, and the rest will take care of itself.