PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Levelland - *site and time change*

wyliefan
11-23-2015, 12:16 PM
The Bulldogs will play Levelland at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, November 27, at Odessa Ratliff Stadium.

I am assuming the change is because of the freezing rain forecasted for Friday evening.

nobogey72
11-23-2015, 01:58 PM
The Bulldogs will play Levelland at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, November 27, at Odessa Ratliff Stadium.

I am assuming the change is because of the freezing rain forecasted for Friday evening.

I think Grande snuck a 4:30 game that same day into the mix and both coaches agreed to move it to Ratliff which had an opening. Leaving only 3 hrs between the first game and ours almost guaranteed a late start, and a lot of hassle for the teams playing the later game.

garciap77
11-23-2015, 03:22 PM
I think Grande snuck a 4:30 game that same day into the mix and both coaches agreed to move it to Ratliff which had an opening. Leaving only 3 hrs between the first game and ours almost guaranteed a late start, and a lot of hassle for the teams playing the later game.

Just cancel the other games and we'll start right on time!:D

LionFan72
11-23-2015, 09:01 PM
Low down dirty rotten scandrels! All about the Money, no decency intended!

slingshot
11-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately adding a 4:30 PM game means the realistic start time for our game would be 8 PM or shortly thereafter provided one team didn't throw 50 times or no overtime... with freezing rain and dropping temps changing it to another location and starting earlier is probably good. I just hate it because it takes the teams completely out of their routines.

LionFan72
11-24-2015, 09:15 AM
Unfortunately adding a 4:30 PM game means the realistic start time for our game would be 8 PM or shortly thereafter provided one team didn't throw 50 times or no overtime... with freezing rain and dropping temps changing it to another location and starting earlier is probably good. I just hate it because it takes the teams completely out of their routines.

You lost me on this one slingshot, routines? It's not like both teams are not traveling to a neutral site anyway, same 100 yard field, just different stands, which if are filled, no one will notice. Just saying!

LionFan72
11-24-2015, 09:17 AM
Good luck and March on Wylie Bulldogs, pulling for a strong victory and lil payback next week!

garciap77
11-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Good luck and March on Wylie Bulldogs, pulling for a strong victory and lil payback next week!

:evillol::evillol::evillol: