PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs. Giddings @ Bryan-Merrill Green Stadium

OLE'BULL
11-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Looking for some payback on the Buffs! This ought to be another nail biter and Bellville better be prepared. What's the latest with the injury to the Giddings QB Jones? Did he play tonight? If not it sure didn't seem like they needed him vs Orangefield.

WOS87
11-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Do you have a date and time?

buff4ever
11-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Jones did not play tonight. The Buffs played well tonight. Bellville better get ready since they barely squeaked by the biggest almost upset of the night.

buff4ever
11-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Do you have a date and time?

Friday at 730.

WOS87
11-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Thanks! Hopefully we'll see one of you next week

buff4ever
11-21-2015, 02:12 AM
Thanks! Hopefully we'll see one of you next week

No knock on caldwell, they are good, but they don't have the defense to take you guys down. You will be there next week. I hope it is another giddings vs wos game.

Global Swarming
11-21-2015, 03:41 AM
Sounds like a knock to me.

Leopardfan201
11-21-2015, 04:34 AM
Not sure that Giddings has the defense ether too stop WOS

OLE'BULL
11-21-2015, 09:32 AM
How about they get by Bellville first? When they beat us early in the season we had just lost our returning district mvp at RB and were battling injuries. We were still piecing things together and they beat us by 2 points. The game should have at least gone to OT because we missed 2 extra points. Not saying we would have won in OT but we are a completely different team and much improved. I am sure Giddings is playing better as well so it will be a barn burner. I do think they will need Jones to beat us, our D has been strong all year. Giddings will be lining up some RBs from Bellville that they have no idea about, they were not relevant when we played them in week 3. I always love this match up so I hope we can keep it classy this week.

1st and goal
11-21-2015, 11:22 AM
I'm looking forward to this game. Both teams have gotten better through the year.

Last night's score against Orange Field could have been much more lopsided as we played many JV players and reserves in the 2nd half.

Both teams are very familiar with each other so it should be a good one.

Our backup QB played really well last night. He can sling it too.

I hope for a clean game and I think the Buffs will pull it out in the last quarter. :stirpot:

Global Swarming
11-21-2015, 12:06 PM
I don't know if they have the defense either seeing how Caldwell put 532 yards up on them a few weeks ago.

hookandladder
11-21-2015, 01:56 PM
I don't know if they have the defense either seeing how Caldwell put 532 yards up on them a few weeks ago.

You are correct, WOS has to many athletes. Period.

OLE'BULL
11-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Should we just skip this week and start a WOS vs. Giddings thread?

The Bull #40
11-21-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm looking forward to this game. Both teams have gotten better through the year.

Last night's score against Orange Field could have been much more lopsided as we played many JV players and reserves in the 2nd half.

Both teams are very familiar with each other so it should be a good one.

Our backup QB played really well last night. He can sling it too.

I hope for a clean game and I think the Buffs will pull it out in the last quarter. :stirpot:

I ALWAYS look forward to a Bellville vs. Giddings matchup!!! I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from 2008 when we lost 21-20 in 2OT - that was a heartbreaker and a game I'll never forget. This game should be another great one though, Bellville looked very sloppy against HF Friday though, and we will HAVE to come out and play well in the first half to beat Giddings this week, We can't afford a slow start against this talented of a Buffalo team.

Global Swarming
11-21-2015, 02:35 PM

Yeah really, I mean it sounds like they both have off weeks anyways. Caldwell and Bellville might as well stay home and save the schools gas money.

OLE'BULL
11-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Yeah really, I mean it sounds like they both have off weeks anyways. Caldwell and Bellville might as well stay home and save the schools gas money.

Yep, just the way I like it! We haven't really been given much credit this year anyways so it's nothing new...

WO-S 89
11-21-2015, 06:06 PM
Yep, just the way I like it! We haven't really been given much credit this year anyways so it's nothing new...

Its not WO-S fans saying all this stuff, WO-S is focused on CALDWELL only this week.

OLE'BULL
11-21-2015, 07:47 PM
Its not WO-S fans saying all this stuff, WO-S is focused on CALDWELL only this week.

I didn't mean to imply that, apologies if I did!

GUNHO
11-22-2015, 09:58 AM

I think Giddings and WO-S would go for that because we know we are facing two quality teams that have the talent to win.You don't get to round three if your not good.I don't care who you are you better take it one game at a time or you will be bouncing the round ball the next week.

buff4ever
11-22-2015, 10:03 AM
I think Giddings and WO-S would go for that because we know we are facing two quality teams that have the talent to win.You don't get to round three if your not good.I don't care who you are you better take it one game at a time or you will be bouncing the round ball the next week.

In neither thread have I seen a wos or giddings poster act like this week is a given.

Heck, giddings and bellville have plenty of dog fights in our 25 year history.

GUNHO
11-22-2015, 12:18 PM
In neither thread have I seen a wos or giddings poster act like this week is a given.

Heck, giddings and bellville have plenty of dog fights in our 25 year history.

Yeah,we know " any given Friday " is just not an old saying.lol

1st and goal
11-22-2015, 03:45 PM
After our 1st string QB got knocked out of the game against Caldwell, Giddings Offense had some teething issues getting our backup QB in sync, but watching our backup against Orange Field, I believe he can lead the team just fine. Especially in inclement weather.

If our backup plays, I hope for crappy weather, since Bellville can't water the field to slow us down. :)

YES. plenty O' dog fights between these 2 teams, having played in the regular season and post season many times. The last post season game a few years ago, Bellville won at Consol's stadium, so we are due for post season payback.

Who is home team this week?

1st and goal
11-22-2015, 03:47 PM
Does Bellville ever wear those corny looking striped socks anymore?

:stirpot::stirpot::1popcorn:

OLE'BULL
11-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Does Bellville ever wear those corny looking striped socks anymore?

:stirpot::stirpot::1popcorn:

That must have been a LOOOONG time ago because I have no clue what you are talking about! I can tell you they haven't worn them in the last 18- 20 years at the very least. You are really showing your age 1st&G, haha!

1st and goal
11-22-2015, 04:48 PM
That must have been a LOOOONG time ago because I have no clue what you are talking about! I can tell you they haven't worn them in the last 18- 20 years at the very least. You are really showing your age 1st&G, haha!

LOL, I'm thinking maybe 2002? or 2003? Anyway, I'm looking to stir the pot without having to worry about what kind of crow to eat...

OLE'BULL
11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
LOL, I'm thinking maybe 2002? or 2003? Anyway, I'm looking to stir the pot without having to worry about what kind of crow to eat...

Nope, I graduated in '03, or the '02 football season, however you want to look at it. We wore tall red socks. Prior to that it was the tall red socks with white ones over them.

buff4ever
11-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Giddings by 10.

buff4ever
11-23-2015, 04:53 PM
Just for conversation. 4 of our regular season opponents are still playing (cuero, bellville, Wimberley, and caldwell), and 2 others just went out last friday (sealy and gonzales).

1st and goal
11-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Nope, I graduated in '03, or the '02 football season, however you want to look at it. We wore tall red socks. Prior to that it was the tall red socks with white ones over them.

You ain't so old after all, Ole Bull. :)

GUNHO
11-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Just for conversation. 4 of our regular season opponents are still playing (cuero, bellville, Wimberley, and caldwell), and 2 others just went out last friday (sealy and gonzales).

You guys are on a roll that's for sure.Hope we get to meet up in the quarters....hope we get to meet up with anybody.lol

1st and goal
11-24-2015, 10:53 AM
weather predicted is 60 degrees , 10mph winds, and 90% chance of rain.
Wish the game was today.....

OLE'BULL
11-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Also, Any update on the Giddings QB and will he be playing Friday? I usually like beating teams at their best, but wouldn't mind him on the sidelines this week. I hope the injury isn't too bad but I think Bellville will need him benched to squeak by, maybe not though. I really hope my wife makes it to her December 10th due date so I can make this one, geez. We should be home and settled in by the state championship weekend, wink wink. Thankfully she is ALMOST as big of a Brahma fan as I am, so she will give it her best shot!

1st and goal
11-24-2015, 02:38 PM
Also, Any update on the Giddings QB and will he be playing Friday? I usually like beating teams at their best, but wouldn't mind him on the sidelines this week. I hope the injury isn't too bad but I think Bellville will need him benched to squeak by, maybe not though. I really hope my wife makes it to her December 10th due date so I can make this one, geez. We should be home and settled in by the state championship weekend, wink wink. Thankfully she is ALMOST as big of a Brahma fan as I am, so she will give it her best shot!

Our QB I heard will be available on an "as needed" basis. This week (and next week :stirpot: will give him 2 more weeks to get going).... We've played the JV QB in the last 2 games to give him more experience if needed. But I believe the weather will probably be so bad that both teams will run a lot. Maybe sneak in a pass here and there to keep the D honest.

OLE'BULL
11-24-2015, 04:41 PM
Our QB I heard will be available on an "as needed" basis. This week (and next week :stirpot: will give him 2 more weeks to get going).... We've played the JV QB in the last 2 games to give him more experience if needed. But I believe the weather will probably be so bad that both teams will run a lot. Maybe sneak in a pass here and there to keep the D honest.

Yep I think you are right about the weather. Now the weather or his injury status wont be relevant next week unless he is a helluva point guard!!! :tongue:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2015, 04:50 PM
Leopards fans just want to skip to state title game WOS against sometbody lol!

WOS fans not saying this just La Grange posters that have jumped on the bandwagon

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2015, 04:52 PM
I have Bellville in Semi Finals so rooting for Bellville

buff4ever
11-24-2015, 05:02 PM

Come on 1st and goal, of all things you could learn from weather and football in today's world this year. The least that you should have learned is that the weather only affects the game on turf if it is actually raining during the game, and only while it is raining.

With that being said, your implication may be that it is going to be actually raining from kickoff to final horn.

buff4ever
11-24-2015, 05:03 PM

We intend on making you regret that decision. What were you thinking anyway?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2015, 05:18 PM
We intend on making you regret that decision. What were you thinking anyway?
lol I don't know but I'm pretty sure at the bottom on my picks :dispntd:

OLE'BULL
11-24-2015, 05:26 PM

And I have Sinton, it's amazing that almost 15 years later and I am still fond of y'all! I talked to my local source who is VERY much in the know and is very knowledgeable about our Division, especially Region 3 & 4. He is of course concerned about this week, as we all are, but knows Giddings can be beat. We will be up to the challenge defensively, we just need to be able to do enough on offense. Get this... He has predicted that Caldwell will beat WOS. I even said "you think Caldwell will upset WOS?!?!" his reply was "Caldwell will win and it wont be an upset". He truly believes Caldwell will win. He is skeptical of WOS's opponents so far and thinks some of the scores are a bit misleading. Usually I would brush this kind of comment off to the side, but not with this guy. He is about as close to the Bellville program as you can get without being on the coaching staff. This is my #1 go to guy for any scoop on Bellville and any other teams. The guy knows EVERYTHING before everyone else, its amazing. He did not bad mouth WOS by any means, he thinks they are very good. He just thinks Caldwell is that good and is playing better than people want to give them credit for. All along I have assumed WOS will be the team Bellville would be playing to go to the semis, it sure wasn't Caldwell. Now I am not convinced I will change my mind because of this source, but it is definitely something I will be watching closely. I still say WOS wins, but maybe by a smaller margin than I originally thought....

Scoop27
11-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Brahmas have a salty defense but their offense has been up and down most of the season. Will go with Giddings

OLE'BULL
11-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Brahmas have a salty defense but their offense has been up and down most of the season. Will go with Giddings

I just wish we could throw the GD ball just a little bit. Its terribly frustrating.

WOS1
11-24-2015, 06:34 PM
And I have Sinton, it's amazing that almost 15 years later and I am still fond of y'all! I talked to my local source who is VERY much in the know and is very knowledgeable about our Division, especially Region 3 & 4. He is of course concerned about this week, as we all are, but knows Giddings can be beat. We will be up to the challenge defensively, we just need to be able to do enough on offense. Get this... He has predicted that Caldwell will beat WOS. I even said "you think Caldwell will upset WOS?!?!" his reply was "Caldwell will win and it wont be an upset". He truly believes Caldwell will win. He is skeptical of WOS's opponents so far and thinks some of the scores are a bit misleading. Usually I would brush this kind of comment off to the side, but not with this guy. He is about as close to the Bellville program as you can get without being on the coaching staff. This is my #1 go to guy for any scoop on Bellville and any other teams. The guy knows EVERYTHING before everyone else, its amazing. He did not bad mouth WOS by any means, he thinks they are very good. He just thinks Caldwell is that good and is playing better than people want to give them credit for. All along I have assumed WOS will be the team Bellville would be playing to go to the semis, it sure wasn't Caldwell. Now I am not convinced I will change my mind because of this source, but it is definitely something I will be watching closely. I still say WOS wins, but maybe by a smaller margin than I originally thought....

I'd fire your "expert". WOS strength of schedule is 2nd or 3rd in all of 4A (DI & II combined). Eight opponents made the playoffs, Seven made it to the second round and 3 are still playing. They've earned every bit of the respect they're getting. Now, you never know about the next game and these are 15, 16 17 yr olds.... But to say our schedule is "suspect" is just stupid.

WOS87
11-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Kinda have to laugh at that one too but you never know. The only way our scores are "misleading" is that they are less than they would have been since we put in backups early in all but 2 games and Coach T never runs up the score. We were up on Wharton 40-2 at Half and 47-2 with 8 minutes left in the game. Good luck to both teams. Sounds like we won't make it past Caldwell so I guess I'll root for Bellville.

WOS1
11-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Kinda have to laugh at that one too but you never know. The only way our scores are "misleading" is that they are less than they would have been since we put in backups early in all but 2 games and Coach T never runs up the score. We were up on Wharton 40-2 at Half and 47-2 with 8 minutes left in the game. Good luck to both teams. Sounds like we won't make it past Caldwell so I guess I'll root for Bellville.

Probably just wishful thinking on his or the "experts" part, 87.

Now that I think about it, I guess 10 of our 12 opponents made the playoffs and 9 made it past the first round...

GUNHO
11-24-2015, 08:18 PM
Well lets see.

WO-S 12-0 avg 41 points a game allowing 10 points a game

Caldwell 8-4 avg 41.6 points a game allowing 33 points a game

I don't see anything misleading about that considering WO-S strength of schedule.
Looks like Caldwell's defense is their Achilles heal.
Just for the record I have Bellville over Giddings.No particular reason other than they played so close the last game.

1st and goal
11-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Come on 1st and goal, of all things you could learn from weather and football in today's world this year. The least that you should have learned is that the weather only affects the game on turf if it is actually raining during the game, and only while it is raining.

With that being said, your implication may be that it is going to be actually raining from kickoff to final horn.

My implication is that everyone is going to be sopping wet. You will have to cover your drink cup or it will dilute. The football will be wet. But yes, The turf will be ok and we don't have to worry about a muddy cow pasture.

And if you want mustard on your hamburger, don't go to Wendys....I learned that last week.

1st and goal
11-24-2015, 08:34 PM
Yep I think you are right about the weather. Now the weather or his injury status wont be relevant next week unless he is a helluva point guard!!! :tongue:

I don't think he's an all american point guard, and that doesn't matter next week anyway since he'll still be in his football uniform.

FWIW, we might just end up having a great basketball team too this year Mebbe.

1st and goal
11-25-2015, 04:23 PM
A watched forum never boils....

Where is everybody? We are playing in the 3rd round of the playoffs. (Not that the first and possibly 2nd round count much).

Some games are getting moved up in time.

OLE'BULL
11-25-2015, 09:25 PM
It looks like the chance of rain has gone down to 30%. Who knows what it will be by Friday but it has gone down a lot. I couldn't help myself, I pulled in to the Pasture of Pain this afternoon and watched a little bit of practice. Maeker (the QB I am not pleased with at the moment) was still running with the first team. Apparently Coach Rowe doesn't read the Downlow! I ran across some pictures on Facebook of the Brahmas practicing at the A&M indoor facility the other day. What a cool experience for the kids, and it shows Rowe is damn serious about practicing on the surface we will be playing on. Though I'm not sure how he was able to pull that off??? Any Brahma fans know the backstory? Ya ya, we all know the Buffs have turf so they can just stay home and practice, but this Brahma fan will do everything in his power to keep our surface The Pasture of Pain. Last week Rowe bussed them to Brenhan to practice on their turf so we should be more than comfortable playing on it. I never noticed much of a difference but I was a linebacker. I'm sure it feels a little different to the skill guys. I am so excited about Friday night, this will be another classic Bellville/Giddings physical football game. From what I have heard we are healthy, so we will be giving the Buffs our best. Friday can't get here soon enough!

The Bull #40
11-25-2015, 10:42 PM
A watched forum never boils....

Where is everybody? We are playing in the 3rd round of the playoffs. (Not that the first and possibly 2nd round count much).

Some games are getting moved up in time.

I was thinking the same thing! It's playoff time, this board should be blowing up! I think this is gonna be another nail-biter between too good teams and I hope the Brahmas play a lot better than they did last week if they want to move on...

Global Swarming
11-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Well lets see.

WO-S 12-0 avg 41 points a game allowing 10 points a game

Caldwell 8-4 avg 41.6 points a game allowing 33 points a game

I don't see anything misleading about that considering WO-S strength of schedule.
Looks like Caldwell's defense is their Achilles heal.
Just for the record I have Bellville over Giddings.No particular reason other than they played so close the last game.

I believe that WOS has a loss this year.

WOS1
11-25-2015, 11:20 PM

They do to 5A DI Richmond Foster.

PurplePop
11-25-2015, 11:21 PM

No way a team giving up 30+ pts. a game beats WOS. Not a chance. Zippo. Zilcho. Adios, Caldwell. Come back next year with some D.

PurplePop
11-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Of course, this is the Bellville-Giddings thread and I'm too chicken to make a prediction in that one. I'd go Giddings but that "as needed" QB status makes it a pick-em for me. Pretty lame, I know.

GUNHO
11-26-2015, 08:35 AM

You are correct.11-1.I think I had Giddings on my mine when I was typing sense this is a Giddings thread we are highjacking,lol

1st and goal
11-26-2015, 09:53 AM
It looks like the chance of rain has gone down to 30%. Who knows what it will be by Friday but it has gone down a lot. I couldn't help myself, I pulled in to the Pasture of Pain this afternoon and watched a little bit of practice. Maeker (the QB I am not pleased with at the moment) was still running with the first team. Apparently Coach Rowe doesn't read the Downlow! I ran across some pictures on Facebook of the Brahmas practicing at the A&M indoor facility the other day. What a cool experience for the kids, and it shows Rowe is damn serious about practicing on the surface we will be playing on. Though I'm not sure how he was able to pull that off??? Any Brahma fans know the backstory? Ya ya, we all know the Buffs have turf so they can just stay home and practice, but this Brahma fan will do everything in his power to keep our surface The Pasture of Pain. Last week Rowe bussed them to Brenhan to practice on their turf so we should be more than comfortable playing on it. I never noticed much of a difference but I was a linebacker. I'm sure it feels a little different to the skill guys. I am so excited about Friday night, this will be another classic Bellville/Giddings physical football game. From what I have heard we are healthy, so we will be giving the Buffs our best. Friday can't get here soon enough!

Maybe A&M has their eyes on 1 of your players??? (and thought that this could help him decide).

Yes, weather models have reduced the rainfall, but they have the front moving through at gametime dropping temps into the 50's. Hope the models are correct. They have the majority of the rain happening north and northeast of Bryan as of now.

buff4ever
11-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Let's play this game. Weather is gonna be what it's gonna be. May play a factor, may not. Kids are gonna play their hearts out, I guarantee both teams will come to play.

I think giddings is a little better, so I still say buffs by 10.

The Bull #40
11-27-2015, 07:42 PM
This thread is dead but I think this is gonna be a great game!!! I hope the weather isn't too terrible, BULLS WIN 28-24.

Pudlugger
11-27-2015, 09:03 PM
What's up? No game report yet? Was the game postponed or delayed?

WOS87
11-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Bellville was up 7-0 last I heard

WOS on the other hand is routing Caldwell 42-7 still in the 2nd Q

WOS1
11-27-2015, 09:29 PM

May want to fire that prognosticator...

Manso/V8
11-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Brahmas 24, Buffs 7 @ Half

OLE'BULL
11-27-2015, 09:42 PM
May want to fire that prognosticator...

If you read my post it says I am still going with WOS. The guy knows his ****, everyone is allowed to have a hunch and be wrong. He's still my guy!

duckhunter
11-27-2015, 09:44 PM
If you read my post it says I am still going with WOS. The guy knows his ****, everyone is allowed to have a hunch and be wrong. He's still my guy!

The brahmas look to be the better team tonight. Where the game gunna be next week? Reliant?

WOS87
11-27-2015, 09:58 PM
WOS 62
Caldwell 7
3rd Q

Where would we play next week?

OLE'BULL
11-27-2015, 10:00 PM
The brahmas look to be the better team tonight. Where the game gunna be next week? Reliant?

Not jinxing it yet. We have scored on big plays and turnovers for TDs. Giddings can drive the field but yes, we are playing pretty darn well tonight. Much better than last week.

WOS87
11-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Make that...

WOS 69
Caldwell 7
2:37 3rd Q

WOS1
11-27-2015, 10:03 PM
I've been told it will be back here at New Caney.

Manso/V8
11-27-2015, 11:07 PM
37-20 Final

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 11:13 PM
where you been??

The Bull #40
11-27-2015, 11:43 PM
WOS is the real deal just as I thought they were. I think a Bellville played a heck of a game tonight but they'll need a near flawless game and WOS to play a bad game to win next week IMO. I'm a homer by all means but the Mustangs just look to be too much for us. Anyone hearing possible locations for the game?

chaingang
11-28-2015, 12:42 AM
WOS is the real deal just as I thought they were. I think a Bellville played a heck of a game tonight but they'll need a near flawless game and WOS to play a bad game to win next week IMO. I'm a homer by all means but the Mustangs just look to be too much for us. Anyone hearing possible locations for the game?

WOS1 said New Caney. Man if that's the case you Bellvillians will love that stadium! Top notch!!!!

OLE'BULL
11-28-2015, 09:01 AM
WOS1 said New Caney. Man if that's the case you Bellvillians will love that stadium! Top notch!!!!

I just looked up NC ISD stadium, wow what a facility. I read an article on it and it appears they are all in when it comes to the kids in that school district. Regarding last nights game, it went pretty much as I expected. I didn't think we would lead the whole game and only let Giddings get within a TD early on and never look back. Briscoe was unstoppable, again, and our QB even threw a TD pass. That's when you know things are going right for the Brahmas. It was actually a poor pass but a great catch. Was this really an upset for some folks? Sure they beat us early in the year, but barely, and we were playing pretty much our worst football of the year and still filling in holes and finding ourselves. It is pretty impressive to be four rounds deep and that's without our best RB, and two of our stud DE's. Rowe is the magician and I sure hope he doesn't go anywhere. As I suspected, we will be playing again next week so it's time to get ready for a nearly unstoppable WOS team. I'm a realist, we need to play perfect football, get some huge breaks, and then some in order to beat WOS. They are GOOD.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2015, 09:29 AM
I just looked up NC ISD stadium, wow what a facility. I read an article on it and it appears they are all in when it comes to the kids in that school district. Regarding last nights game, it went pretty much as I expected. I didn't think we would lead the whole game and only let Giddings get within a TD early on and never look back. Briscoe was unstoppable, again, and our QB even threw a TD pass. That's when you know things are going right for the Brahmas. It was actually a poor pass but a great catch. Was this really an upset for some folks? Sure they beat us early in the year, but barely, and we were playing pretty much our worst football of the year and still filling in holes and finding ourselves. It is pretty impressive to be four rounds deep and that's without our best RB, and two of our stud DE's. Rowe is the magician and I sure hope he doesn't go anywhere. As I suspected, we will be playing again next week so it's time to get ready for a nearly unstoppable WOS team. I'm a realist, we need to play perfect football, get some huge breaks, and then some in order to beat WOS. They are GOOD.Congrats on Bellville winning last night. Good luck in the next matchup. Go Brahmas!

OLE'BULL
11-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Congrats on Bellville winning last night. Good luck in the next matchup. Go Brahmas!

Thanks SinFan. Go take care of business like y'all know how to and maybe we will see y'all in two weeks! That's when the gloves come off though, we can't be friends that week BUT we can be classy!!! Good luck Pirates!

1st and goal
11-28-2015, 01:02 PM
Congrats to Bellville last night, the team played a great game and the coach called a really good gameplan. You were able to make the big plays and not allow any to the Buffs.

You do have a plethora of athletes.

Good luck next week, you will have your hands full.

The Bull #40
11-28-2015, 01:54 PM
Congrats to Bellville last night, the team played a great game and the coach called a really good gameplan. You were able to make the big plays and not allow any to the Buffs.

You do have a plethora of athletes.

Good luck next week, you will have your hands full.

Thanks! We will most definitely have our hands full, and I hate to say it but I have a feeling WOS is going to state, which probably means a long night for the Brahmas next Friday. But who knows, I've seen Rowe call some awfully good games against some great teams. I think if we're going to have a chance against WOS we're going to have to control the ball/tempo (which will be difficult against their Defense that flies to the ball) and Briscoe is going to have to have another monster game. All in all, I'm proud of how the team played last night and it's a great thing to be playing into December!!!