PDA

View Full Version : Navarro vs. Cuero @ 7:30 Friday Gustafson Stadium Friday Night)

10ForTheWin
11-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Time is still TBA but it will either be 7 or 7:30. This should be a heck of a game!

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

d0tc0m
11-20-2015, 11:52 PM
Navarro looks mighty good. Give me the Panthers over the Gobblers.

10ForTheWin
11-20-2015, 11:52 PM
If some can put a poll on the thread that would be great!

Los Owls
11-20-2015, 11:56 PM
This is close to home...Game to go watch....Should be a good game...Navarro wins a close one...

KingRob
11-21-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm off Friday........I think I'm gonna make the drive west on I-10!

LET'S GO CUERO!!!:cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

SaltySixes
11-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Already can't wait for this one! Third times the charm, gobblers were coming for you. Haha:cool:

region4fan
11-21-2015, 12:26 PM
Panthers seem solid. Think they will dominate the young Gobblers. Rooting for Gobblers though.

Blue42
11-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Cuero is firing on all eight cylinders right now all healthy and the young players are now seasoned The Cuero defense line is as strong as I've seen.

SaltySixes
11-21-2015, 12:54 PM
Cuero is firing on all eight cylinders right now all healthy and the young players are now seasoned The Cuero defense line is as strong as I've seen.

You guys do look very strong on every video that I've seen this year! It should be a great game, but I really think the main difference maker graduated last year, if you know what I mean.

Blue42
11-21-2015, 01:20 PM
You guys do look very strong on every video that I've seen this year! It should be a great game, but I really think the main difference maker graduated last year, if you know what I mean.

Yep he did graduate now you get to meet his brother This has all the makings of a great game and maybe future district rivals.

10ForTheWin
11-21-2015, 01:29 PM
Yep he did graduate now you get to meet his brother This has all the makings of a great game and maybe future district rivals.
We have already met his brother, and don't get me wrong he is a great player, but I remember him being more of a defensive force than offensive. Not quite the caliber of rb that his brother was.

Gobbler Fan
11-21-2015, 01:51 PM

Yeah we may as well not even show up for the game and save on gas. But we may as well show up and play because you never know the underdog just may take it two years in a row ....What you say?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Yeah we may as well not even show up for the game and save on gas. But we may as well show up and play because you never know the underdog just may take it two years in a row ....What you say?Defensive line looks stout since seeing them against Sinton and good speed by the rest of the unit. Offense seems to be picking it up each game. Cuero returning to being a force in Region IV. Cuero defensive line dominates the line of scrimmage this should be a great game as Navarro also showing they're strong defensively also.

Rooting for Gobblers in this one.

10ForTheWin
11-21-2015, 02:18 PM
Yeah we may as well not even show up for the game and save on gas. But we may as well show up and play because you never know the underdog just may take it two years in a row ....What you say?
Salty was giving y'all a compliment, why get defensive?? Come on now 😂

Gobbler Fan
11-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Already can't wait for this one! Third times the charm, gobblers were coming for you. Haha:cool:

We'll be your Huckleberry. I'm all about the fairy tail baby. ;) :redX:

SaltySixes
11-21-2015, 04:31 PM

Why do you think you were an underdog? You weren't. Lol..
And all im saying is the best player on your team over the previous 2 years is not there anymore. I really dont think you can deny that.... What you say?

1stnurseryman
11-21-2015, 08:35 PM
Why do you think you were an underdog? You weren't. Lol..
And all im saying is the best player on your team over the previous 2 years is not there anymore. I really dont think you can deny that.... What you say?

This is what I say; It's all about the TEAM not the best player... If you don't believe me ask La Grange..that being said I think Cuero's D will need to play lights out to have a chance to win this game.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 03:35 PM

So D'Anthony shut down yalls offense last year and tackled y'all in the back field, I don't understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st and goal
11-22-2015, 04:00 PM
I applaud Navarro for their team's achievement and growth thru the past few years, but I'm rooting for my Cuero peeps even though they might be the underdog this year. (Family from Cuero).

Navarro, enjoy your special year however far you get, y'all must have a special class of athletes this year.

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 04:23 PM
So D'Anthony shut down yalls offense last year and tackled y'all in the back field, I don't understand

I seem to remember scoring 20 on you last year with a few sustained Navarro style drives. Also remember scoring 44 the year before that. So no D'anthony did nothing of the sort, nor did many other gobblers.
D'anthony did however have 2/3 of your offensive on pitch left and pitch right, good luck with that this year. I hope its the same game plan...
Welcome to the downlow btw, I remember my first post:2thumbsup

sourhern
11-22-2015, 04:27 PM
U guys scored first and was held there until it was already to late for it to be a game so a few 4th quarter efforts so yes I would say the defense held up the game was won at kickoff after the up back got destroyed but how many ppg did y'all average n were held to 20

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 04:41 PM
U guys scored first and was held there until it was already to late for it to be a game so a few 4th quarter efforts so yes I would say the defense held up the game was won at kickoff after the up back got destroyed but how many ppg did y'all average n were held to 20

Compare common opposition
Navarro 54, Yoakum 14
Cuero 28, Yoakum 18

Hmmm, go district 15???

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 04:42 PM

Avaraged much fewer points last year than this year, and yes held held to twenty against the mighty D15 team. But rightfully so, don't you think? your better than lytle and comfort? Lol...
Remember though that we return basically our entire team, and now that I think of it you don't have your best or second best player. Lafond out too right?

sourhern
11-22-2015, 04:45 PM
Compare common opposition
Navarro 54, Yoakum 14
Cuero 28, Yoakum 18

Hmmm, go district 15???

First of all it was a rivalry so they play harder n we had some key defensive guys ejected after a scuffle that game n u guys are acting as if y'all have the undefeated record in the playoffs u guys have to realize those teams u beat all wouldnt have made it out of district with us and Cuero didn't find their good qb until the sinton game

sourhern
11-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Avaraged much fewer points last year than this year, and yes held held to twenty against the mighty D15 team. But rightfully so, don't you think? your better than lytle and comfort? Lol...
Remember though that we return basically our entire team, and now that I think of it you don't have your best or second best player. Lafond out too right?

Hey when it comes to first and second best when u r part of a team there is no ranking of players on a team but hey I guess we will let y'all have the jaw off championship as I do every year then the field results r way different from your cupcake dreams

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 04:50 PM
First of all it was a rivalry so they play harder n we had some key defensive guys ejected after a scuffle that game n u guys are acting as if y'all have the undefeated record in the playoffs u guys have to realize those teams u beat all wouldnt have made it out of district with us and Cuero didn't find their good qb until the sinton game

Sorry buddy stats don't lie, the one common opponent between us would foreshadow Navarro winning by a solid margin. With all respect to Cuero, y'all have an historic program, but we talking here and now not the 70s and 80s. With that being said it should be physical game at the very least.

rb585
11-22-2015, 04:51 PM

Yoakum played harder in a rivalry game than they did in a playoff game??? What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 04:52 PM
I applaud Navarro for their team's achievement and growth thru the past few years, but I'm rooting for my Cuero peeps even though they might be the underdog this year. (Family from Cuero).

Navarro, enjoy your special year however far you get, y'all must have a special class of athletes this year.

Yes because we havent even been 9 and 1 for the last two years... The Panthers are great this year don't get me wrong, but Navarro has really been building a solid program for the better part of ten years now, and it's finally time to cash in. It really has nothing to do with one certain class of players, its not quite that much of a fluke.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 04:55 PM
Yoakum played harder in a rivalry game than they did in a playoff game??? What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Before that corny over used quote umm yeah back to Yoakum and Cuero u really don't know what this rivalry is or a real rivalry your just now stepping up in the big boy world and all these realities r true Cuero had key defenders ejected but we will see and there is probably a reason chandler Dillon has yet to make a highlight reel for Cuero

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 04:58 PM
In the words of today's youth, you sir are a savage 😂😂😂

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Hey when it comes to first and second best when u r part of a team there is no ranking of players on a team but hey I guess we will let y'all have the jaw off championship as I do every year then the field results r way different from your cupcake dreams

We Disposed of D15 cupcake yoakum last week, and ill take that as a yes, Lafond gone too! maybe in a perfect world everyone is equal and plays nice with one another during recess, but in reality most teams have 1 or 2 studs with as strong of a supporting cast as they can field...
In response to the jaw off champions that we have just been crowned, I am reasonably sure that you signed up for the downlow to TALK just like the rest of us. Not one poster on the downlow has a single yard or even one tackle this whole year. So thank you for the title does it come with a trophy?

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:03 PM
Yeah basketball season don't u remember

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:04 PM
N the saddest version of your alma mater

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:05 PM
At the end of the game

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 05:05 PM
Before that corny over used quote umm yeah back to Yoakum and Cuero u really don't know what this rivalry is or a real rivalry your just now stepping up in the big boy world and all these realities r true Cuero had key defenders ejected but we will see and there is probably a reason chandler Dillon has yet to make a highlight reel for Cuero

Ok first off never specifically call out some high school kid, especially when he isn't a player. He works hard and makes some impressive videos, that a good amount of us in the DL enjoy. Second y'all held Yoakum to 18 so it isn't yalls defense that is in question, it is your offense y'all only put up 28 against a mediocre, at best defense, when Navarro could have been in the 70s if the dogs weren't called off. So go ahead, pick up your pride, and walk out of here before you get laughed off this forum.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Laughed off the forum hilarious but realistically we didn't have a good qb until after that week and having a few dominate guys kicked out kinda makes a difference if u know the game I know y'all r just getting into this football thing but isn't this the farthest y'all have ever been and acting as if u won or been beating Cuero

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Yeah basketball season don't u remember

Only thing I remember about basketball and cuero in one, is the Panthers having a freshman that dropped 24 on you in a WIN that sent us to the playoffs? That cant be the basis for your random comment though, can it?

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:15 PM
U asked what the trophy was it was the beginning of hoops for y'all

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Laughed off the forum hilarious but realistically we didn't have a good qb until after that week and having a few dominate guys kicked out kinda makes a difference if u know the game I know y'all r just getting into this football thing but isn't this the farthest y'all have ever been and acting as if u won or been beating Cuero

Actually its not the furthest, that would have been back in 2010, I'm sure rb and tejas could weigh in on that year too. But also seeing as y'all had devine put up 21 on y'all makes me question your defense, but only time will tell.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:17 PM
Well question away u will meet them come Friday night it's amazing how every year this team is better than the last yet each time u guys score less & less

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:18 PM

Wrong, been to forth round in 2010 played wimberley.
Im glad your proud of your history though, its what makes Texas highschool football great.

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:19 PM
U asked what the trophy was it was the beginning of hoops for y'all

Oh? So you wernt referring to losing to us last year? Are you absolutely sure?

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:20 PM
In football?

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Well question away u will meet them come Friday night it's amazing how every year this team is better than the last yet each time u guys score less & less

If you have actually done some work and watched film of Navarro you'd know that this years team is something special, but obviously you haven't. Just another troll talking out of his a** (can I say that or will it get me banned? Not gonna risk it 😂😂)

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Nice to know that our weak District our third place finisher would have won yours last year but that's in the past ... I do hope that you can back up that hard typing you're doing by winning state because if not you'll be just like every other Team that has lost this year. Stats mean nothing it's all about the match up and yes we're a young team but don't let that fool you Cuero will bring it Friday underdog or not.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:23 PM
I have n your line is tiny I've actually seen y'all throw the ball around some but the thing is we have better athletes

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 05:25 PM
I have n your line is tiny I've actually seen y'all throw the ball around some but the thing is we have better athletes

Ahh you are showing your lack of football knowledge, Slot-T teams traditionally have smaller, faster linemen. Yoakum had better athletes too, worked out great for them.

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:26 PM
In football?

You brought basketball my friend.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:26 PM
N we beat them as well sorry for no style points and how has that small line treated u in the past vs Cuero

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Smallest quickest Line we've had in years...what else you got?

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Yeah telling u we ended your football season and u started basketball keep up

SintonFan_inAustin
11-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Well can't say Navarro peeps are boring, like I said before about the playoffs as a fan is enjoy it and have fun :)

Its a game of matchups, this one should be good. Navarro runs the slot T from what I've noticed about as good as some of those Liberty Hill teams. They can really take advantage of teams that can't figure out what's going on. Cuero matches up well imo this should be a battle of defenses as that is one part of Navarro that doesn't get mention much is they're good on defense also.

I've seen one of Liberty Hill teams before in the playoffs and they weren't the biggest or fastest but the other team just couldn't figure out who the ball carrier would be. I'll be at this game Friday and btw what time is the game?

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Well can't say Navarro peeps are boring, like I said before about the playoffs as a fan is enjoy it and have fun :)

Its a game of matchups, this one should be good. Navarro runs the slot T from what I've noticed about as good as some of those Liberty Hill teams. They can really take advantage of teams that can't figure out what's going on. Cuero matches up well imo this should be a battle of defenses as that is one part of Navarro that doesn't get mention much is they're good on defense also.

I've seen one of Liberty Hill teams before in the playoffs and they weren't the biggest or fastest but the other team just couldn't figure out who the ball carrier would be. I'll be at this game Friday and btw what time is the game?
7:30! You oughta sit on the Navarro side, we are entertaining during the game as well :cool:

10ForTheWin
11-22-2015, 05:36 PM
N we beat them as well sorry for no style points and how has that small line treated u in the past vs Cuero

Once again the past is the past? Why bring it up, does the present scare you?

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:36 PM
Nice to know that our weak District our third place finisher would have won yours last year but that's in the past ... I do hope that you can back up that hard typing you're doing by winning state because if not you'll be just like every other Team that has lost this year. Stats mean nothing it's all about the match up and yes we're a young team but don't let that fool you Cuero will bring it Friday underdog or not.

Umm why would youkam of beat us last year?... Don't think they would have, we beat yoakum and Bo (who knows the slot t) in the same week!
All other posters on the DL say the same thing as panther fans, were just the new guy on the block so everyone thinks they can poll rank. You think you have more of a right to comment than we do. But I really hope you win state, or that comment you just made will make you look very pompous.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Lol not at all can't wait actually

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:37 PM
Once again the past is the past? Why bring it up, does the present scare you?

Seams to scare alot of the old fogey teams

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Umm why would youkam of beat us last year?... Don't think they would have, we beat yoakum and Bo (who knows the slot t) in the same week!
All other posters on the DL say the same thing as panther fans, were just the new guy on the block so everyone thinks they can poll rank. You think you have more of a right to comment than we do. But I really hope you win state, or that comment you just made will make you look very pompous.

Cuero was the 3rd place team not Yoakum

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Yeah telling u we ended your football season and u started basketball keep up

Quoting me would make it more clear who your talking too.

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Cuero was the 3rd place team not Yoakum

I guess your right, I was thinking of playoff finishes not district finishes

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2015, 05:41 PM
I don't see us beating our chest we're only telling you that Navarro will know they've been in a game. Reading what you guy's put about your team you would think that you've beaten us every time we've met to date. We have no chance right?

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 05:53 PM
I don't see us beating our chest we're only telling you that Navarro will know they've been in a game. Reading what you guy's put about your team you would think that you've beaten us every time we've met to date. We have no chance right?

Lol maybe you should learn to read better. That comment you just made supports my claim that the traditional teams think they own the downlow. I thought there was an even amout of trashtalk between both schools, zero "chest beating" at all, more like friendly banter. The same banter that EVERYONE does not just the panthers.

bag-o-chips
11-22-2015, 06:02 PM
You know Salty and 10 for the win you guys thumping your chest and taking bait from a newbie poster is hysterical! I moved up here on this forum with the team in 2010 from the 2A board and have developed a respect and will throw a jab here and there but usually only after we have done the talking on the field. Leads me to think you are just a couple of young pups who like trash talking. Talk about the game and move on but all you guys do is just throw gasoline on the locker room board fire. Stop competing to see who is the best keyboard bully! SMH

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2015, 06:02 PM
It is and well tbh you or I wont take a snap or make a tackle on the field Friday night. :cool: I just don't like Purple haha

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 06:07 PM

Lol still not underdogs. Why does everyone at cuero think they're underdogs? Makes no sense. Your the mighty and exceptionally ultra super TRADITIONAL cuero.

sourhern
11-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Lol maybe you should learn to read better. That comment you just made supports my claim that the traditional teams think they own the downlow. I thought there was an even amout of trashtalk between both schools, zero "chest beating" at all, more like friendly banter. The same banter that EVERYONE does not just the panthers.

It's simple reading and comprehension what Gobbler Fan is saying you guys are defeated against us and you talk as if y'all have already beaten us or won against us ever n with me I can't wait till you guys have egg on your face yet once again after all this smack talk

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 06:11 PM
You know Salty and 10 for the win you guys thumping your chest and taking bait from a newbie poster is hysterical! I moved up here on this forum with the team in 2010 from the 2A board and have developed a respect and will throw a jab here and there but usually only after we have done the talking on the field. Leads me to think you are just a couple of young pups who like trash talking. Talk about the game and move on but all you guys do is just throw gasoline on the locker room board fire. Stop competing to see who is the best keyboard bully! SMH

B-:rolleyes:-C
That must make you very special.

bag-o-chips
11-22-2015, 06:25 PM
You know what with Age comes wisdom and you will one day see it that way hopefully!

lbjacj
11-22-2015, 06:45 PM
43-13
http://www.adjustedstats.com/ratings-stats/tools/txhsfbmatchup.php?team1=Cuero&site=vs.&team2=Geronimo+Navarro

:1popcorn:

SaltySixes
11-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Why make it personal? And Hopefully ill get there!

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2015, 07:00 PM
43-13
http://www.adjustedstats.com/ratings-stats/tools/txhsfbmatchup.php?team1=Cuero&site=vs.&team2=Geronimo+Navarro

:1popcorn:

According to that site the Texans should be playing Basketball ;)

sourhern
11-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Computers r always wrong ask LSU

lostaussie
11-22-2015, 07:50 PM
This thread is fun......I can't even get ours off page 2:D

Tejastrue
11-22-2015, 08:02 PM
Oh heck BOC..let them play...the Panthers will have a little something special for them thare Gobblers. Seriously..I'm telling you guys..this is not the same team from last year. Welcome Sourhern wherever you are from.

Tejastrue
11-22-2015, 08:07 PM
According to that site the Texans should be playing Basketball ;)

Yep...

pirate4state
11-22-2015, 08:19 PM
This thread is fun......I can't even get ours off page 2:D

I just hope the game is as good as the thread! :clap:

Old Green
11-22-2015, 09:35 PM
Cuero is the home team according to Gobbler Sports site.

44INAROW
11-22-2015, 10:15 PM
I just hope the game is as good as the thread! :clap:

😜me too, we are cutting our NOLA trip short to make the Gobbler/Navarro game.....

Nothing wrong with laboring on Labor Day to be able to practice and give thanks on Thanksgiving Day.

I will have to see how our NOLA adventures go before I make a decision to come to the Pirate/Texan game...

Safe travels to both sets of fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bd62
11-22-2015, 10:21 PM

There a Navarro poster with Class. He had some good post on Navarro-Yoakum thread about the Navarro Program which is very impressive
I have lots of respect for Navarro and Cuero programs. It will be a great game. I have a grandson that a freshman on Cuero team so I be there.

gobbla4life
11-22-2015, 10:41 PM
I normally don't post a lot , I just like to read the post and see what's up. I will say this , both these teams have earned the right to play the day after Thanksgiving. That means these are two pretty darn good teams. Navarro has done nothing but go out and win each game they have played this season, and that's what good teams do. Whoever wins this game will have earned it , both these team have laid it all on the line the last two meetings. Why expect anything different this year , should be a good one.

ogg
11-23-2015, 01:44 AM
Have to go with our district bothers Navarro, they're a very solid team and well coached. IMO they win by 21.

bag-o-chips
11-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Have to go with our district bothers Navarro, they're a very solid team and well coached. IMO they win by 21.

Thanks ogg! I would be giddy with a 1 point win! Cuero will be the biggest team we have faced but at the same time the most athletic. We have been without one of our starting LB's since the Hondo game. Same young man that was hurt in the first series against Cuero last year. His sub has done an awesome job stepping in and his first start was at Wimberley. He has improved each week. Will be a great game and whoever wins this game I would lay odds on them winning the region. (Sorry Sinton & Wimberley Fans) Just the way I see it playing out at least in my Bracket!

bag-o-chips
11-23-2015, 06:55 AM
There a Navarro poster with Class. He had some good post on Navarro-Yoakum thread about the Navarro Program which is very impressive
I have lots of respect for Navarro and Cuero programs. It will be a great game. I have a grandson that a freshman on Cuero team so I be there.

Thanks bd but you learn with age and respect your foes and life is a little easier! I know you are proud of the grands!

Mr. Football
11-23-2015, 10:51 AM
This is probably the best Navarro team that Cuero as ever played. Cuero as grown a lot thru the season and they are playing good football. The team with the least amount of mistakes wins in a close one. Also we might have lost D'anthony Hopkins but have you heard of the Freshmen on our team, they have potential to be better than D'anthony . The future is looking good.

panfan
11-23-2015, 10:59 AM
Thanks bd but you learn with age and respect your foes and life is a little easier! I know you are proud of the grands!

I haven't seen anything disrespectful out of the Navarro peeps, maybe a little cocky, got a little strut to it, but nothing wrong with that. Only thing that matters in the end is ifin you can back up your mouth/ So far Navarro has done just that. Kind of ironic that the gobbler season ends on Friday or Saturday (whenever they play) instead of Thursday. :doh:

10ForTheWin
11-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Friday Night in San Antonio is showing 49 F with a 90% percent chance of rain. So better bring stuff to stay warm and dry!

Old Green
11-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Friday Night in San Antonio is showing 49 F with a 90% percent chance of rain. So better bring stuff to stay warm and dry!:ditto:

1stnurseryman
11-23-2015, 05:37 PM
That's about how it was two years ago... That was a great game.. Every time we thought we had put Navarro away they kept coming back.

SaltySixes
11-23-2015, 06:04 PM
That's about how it was two years ago... That was a great game.. Every time we thought we had put Navarro away they kept coming back.

Yea we just couldnt tackle on our onside team. :tongue:
But yes that game was very cold!

LV_Bearfan
11-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Navarro keeps their edge and rolls on another week.

10ForTheWin
11-23-2015, 06:59 PM
I remember that one too well, with the wind chill in the teens? No thank you lol

PurplePop
11-23-2015, 07:05 PM
This is probably the best Navarro team that Cuero as ever played. Cuero as grown a lot thru the season and they are playing good football. The team with the least amount of mistakes wins in a close one. Also we might have lost D'anthony Hopkins but have you heard of the Freshmen on our team, they have potential to be better than D'anthony . The future is looking good.

Whittington looks very good.

chaingang
11-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Man, I just went back and started from the beginning of the thread to catch up and wow there is some hostility. Lol! Anyways, hopefully it will be a good game and no injuries for either team.

rb585
11-23-2015, 11:57 PM
Navarro will win this. It won't be that close.

But Navarro's biggest weakness is team speed. They are absolutely relentless, but they don't have big-time speed. They'll give up more big plays than they have all year.

But they'll win 49-35, 42-28 or so.

SaltySixes
11-24-2015, 12:09 AM

But Navarro's biggest weakness is team speed. They are absolutely relentless, but they don't have big-time speed. They'll give up more big plays than they have all year.

Your right on the money about team speed! I think the statement you made about giving up more big plays than creating them may be alittle exagerated though?

bag-o-chips
11-24-2015, 12:35 AM

But Navarro's biggest weakness is team speed? They are absolutely relentless, but they don't have big-time speed. They'll give up more big plays than they have all year.

Really. They ran down Yoakum twice to stop a td and popped a 90 yd run on them! Hey 10 for the win the waterboy saw more time on the field than you or salty six ever did!!!!! LMAO!!!

SaltySixes
11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
Really. They ran down Yoakum twice to stop a td and popped a 90 yd run on them! Hey 10 for the win the waterboy saw more time on the field than you or salty six ever did!!!!! LMAO!!!

What?

10ForTheWin
11-24-2015, 12:59 AM
Posting after 11 pm, I thought all y'all old geezers went to bed at like 8?

bag-o-chips
11-24-2015, 06:36 AM
Posting after 11 pm, I thought all y'all old geezers went to bed at like 8?

Hey we have to get up to go to the bathroom! You will learn someday also Grasshopper! But look whose up at 5:30 am? HAHA You know I am just picking on you boys!

Blue42
11-24-2015, 10:18 AM
Go Mean Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should be best game around between the 2 best teams in R4 IMO.

SaltySixes
11-24-2015, 11:25 AM

If you don't think I saw the field, that's ok. I'll let it slide. We're on the same side.
Btw you seem to have figured me out? Is that true?

Tejastrue
11-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Hey we have to get up to go to the bathroom! You will learn someday also Grasshopper! But look whose up at 5:30 am? HAHA You know I am just picking on you boys!

two yutes..lol

Blue42
11-24-2015, 11:41 AM
two yutes..lol

I sure miss Herman Munster.

Old Green
11-24-2015, 12:24 PM
I sure miss Herman Munster.or MY COUSIN VINNY. Lol

Blue42
11-24-2015, 07:19 PM
Gobblers look good today
Talked to a friend of mine who called the Yoakum Reo Hundo game said Bulldogs struggled to beat them and said Cuero could have put up 70 on RH so beating Yoakum bad has no real maening. Look for the Patton kids to have a great night on D
Go Mean Green.

10ForTheWin
11-24-2015, 07:23 PM
Gobblers look good today
Talked to a friend of mine who called the Yoakum Reo Hundo game said Bulldogs struggled to beat them and said Cuero could have put up 70 on RH so beating Yoakum bad has no real maening. Look for the Patton kids to have a great night on D
Go Mean Green.
If it has no meaning? Why did Cuero only win by 10??

Blue42
11-24-2015, 07:44 PM

When Cuero plays Youkum or Gonzo you can throw all records out the window we have lost to them in reg season and still gone to the state game.

10ForTheWin
11-24-2015, 07:47 PM
When Cuero plays Youkum or Gonzo you can throw all records out the window we have lost to them in reg season and still gone to the state game.
So Yoakum tried in a rivalry game, but not a do or die playoff game? Lol your logic is impeccable 😂😂

sourhern
11-24-2015, 07:49 PM

Cuero vs Yoakum is a very type of rivalry the towns r 12 mins apart the communities see each other n work with each other and the towns live for that moment and it gets very heated in competition from the time u can walk you're taught not to like one another

sourhern
11-24-2015, 07:50 PM
So Yoakum tried in a rivalry game, but not a do or die playoff game? Lol your logic is impeccable 😂😂

Dude u have no idea what that rivalry is

1stnurseryman
11-24-2015, 07:50 PM
So Yoakum tried in a rivalry game, but not a do or die playoff game? Lol your logic is impeccable ����

Your getting very repetitive...

sourhern
11-24-2015, 07:54 PM
If Yoakum beats Cuero they ride up & down that strip blowing their horns u would have sworn they had just won state of their season is a bust there is still only one date circled on that calendar u don't have a clue buddy

Tejastrue
11-24-2015, 08:36 PM
To the Panther fans posting here about rivalries. Come on man...you guys are so off base. Rivalry has nothing to do with records..SOS..who you play..or what happened this year, last year or any other year. It is not just the now...there must be a prolonged history. This is some serious stuff.

sourhern
11-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Umm if u don't have a clue what a true team goes through then don't speak on it

sourhern
11-24-2015, 08:48 PM
He asked y did Yoakum only win by 10 trust me could have subbed y'all n that night n still the same result if not worse

SaltySixes
11-24-2015, 09:00 PM

Thats too far sourhern, no one from Navarro would ever say that Cuero isnt a "true" team... We all know Cuero deserves respect as town, school and team, but im not too sure about southern?

Tejastrue
11-24-2015, 09:01 PM

I know you were not talking to me...

sourhern
11-24-2015, 09:04 PM
Thats too far sourhern, no one from Navarro would ever say that Cuero isnt a "true" team... We all know Cuero deserves respect as town, school and team, but im not too sure about southern?

I'm just sayin stay in ya lanes if u don't know what that truly is then don't speak on it

SaltySixes
11-24-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm just sayin stay in ya lanes if u don't know what that truly is then don't speak on it

Sorry sour but even Cuero dosnt have a monopoly on rivalries, and definitely isn't the only "true" team out there.

sourhern
11-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Well gee wilikers if u don't have a true rival don't speak like u know what one is partner

44INAROW
11-24-2015, 09:39 PM
I know you were not talking to me...

LOL. I can't keep up but I'm pretty sure he wasn't😜😜😜. I'm sitting in our hotel room watching the crazies on Bourbon St and I think some of them (crazies) make more sense than some of these posts.

1stnurseryman
11-24-2015, 09:41 PM
Just trying to figure some of these post makes me want to watch Dumb and Dumber

1stnurseryman
11-24-2015, 09:43 PM
There ya go I forgot to insert "me"....
I fixed it for you. (LS)

SaltySixes
11-24-2015, 09:43 PM
Well gee wilikers if u don't have a true rival don't speak like u know what one is partner

:blahblah:

Tejastrue
11-24-2015, 10:50 PM
LOL. I can't keep up but I'm pretty sure he wasn't. I'm sitting in our hotel room watching the crazies on Bourbon St and I think some of them (crazies) make more sense than some of these posts.

Hope your trip is going well...talk about fan support!!

bd62
11-25-2015, 01:32 AM
Cuero vs Yoakum is a very type of rivalry the towns r 12 mins apart the communities see each other n work with each other and the towns live for that moment and it gets very heated in competition from the time u can walk you're taught not to like one another

Also most the kids know each other and a lot of the kids are kin such as Tre Heights and DeAnthony Hopkins. Who are Cousins.
Also lots of the Fans are kin or work together so it a conversation year round about DewittCounty bragging rights. Since 2000 Cuero has a 11-6 edge. Last 8 meeting they are 4-4. Including first playoff game in105 yr Rivarly . 12,000 fans at Victoria Memorial watched these two teams knock the crap out of each other and Yoakum pulled it out at the end. BothTre and D H were very special players that were enjoyable to watch for 4 yrs. Navarro just flat kicked Yoakum butt and I can see why they have just dominated every one they play. This will be a great game and both teams are young so they will be battling for next several yrs. Both have great programs and good luck to both. I be pulling for our dist. Friends.

bag-o-chips
11-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Looking like it will be a wet game as well! Wishing both teams an injury free game and safe travels for all!

PurplePop
11-25-2015, 11:29 PM
Tick, tick, tick, tick... ... can we just play tomorrow night?

Tejastrue
11-25-2015, 11:31 PM
Nope...this is just part of the process...just win!

PurplePop
11-25-2015, 11:38 PM
Nope...this is just part of the process...just win!
Coach Goad will definitely have the kids ready to play. I like our chances.

Tejastrue
11-25-2015, 11:41 PM
I believe that..Go Panthers!!

PurplePop
11-25-2015, 11:53 PM
I believe that..Go Panthers!!
Same to the Texans. I still haven't figured out how you scored so much last year on Sinton. You've got the blueprints.

Tejastrue
11-25-2015, 11:59 PM
I'll try and put it in the words of BOC...once you figure it out grasshopper..the rest will fall into place.

pirate4state
11-26-2015, 10:41 AM
Same to the Texans. I still haven't figured out how you scored so much last year on Sinton. You've got the blueprints.

Last year our defense wasn't as polished as they are this year! Seems we have the blueprints too seeing as how we put up 56 on them last year. Lol

What's the matter? Don't want to see us next week?

SaltySixes
11-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Happy turkey day to all Panthers, and Gobblers on the thread!
Although we may quarrel some you all make my DL life very interesting. Happy thanksgiving!

PurplePop
11-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Last year our defense wasn't as polished as they are this year! Seems we have the blueprints too seeing as how we put up 56 on them last year. Lol

What's the matter? Don't want to see us next week?

I was trying to be polite to Tejas re: the 56 points and not mention it. And, honestly, may the best team win. A rational observer would have to believe that's the Pirates. But, the Texans are kind of unpredictable right now.

Tejastrue
11-26-2015, 11:45 PM
Panthers are not concerned with Sinton this week. Only Cuero...simply because of last years' 42-20 defeat. They also understand they could be playing us again. ;)

Gobbler Fan
11-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Tick Tock :cool:

SaltySixes
11-27-2015, 01:33 PM

Feels like slow motion.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 01:49 PM

Feels like slow motion.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/lL4p1.gif

I'll be heading out around 4:30

bd62
11-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Looks like weather is not going as bad as Forcast earlier in week according to Accu Weather. May be some light showers but mostly cloudy. Northern will hit early Saturday morning.
Pray for safe travels by both communities and a injury free game. I be there supporting Gobblers and my Freshman Grandson . He got to come in late in game against Devine. Navarro a real good team so he get to watch from sideline this week. This will be a hard hitting physical game between two very good teams. Navarro has been a dominating team all year and Cuero has peaked at right time after getting healthy.

bag-o-chips
11-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Looks like weather is not going as bad as Forcast earlier in week according to Accu Weather. May be some light showers but mostly cloudy. Northern will hit early Saturday morning.
Pray for safe travels by both communities and a injury free game. I be there supporting Gobblers and my Freshman Grandson . He got to come in late in game against Devine. Navarro a real good team so he get to watch from sideline this week. This will be a hard hitting physical game between two very good teams. Navarro has been a dominating team all year and Cuero has peaked at right time after getting healthy.

Better look at another forecast. Temp will drop rapidly and winds will be about 25 mph. Front is through Fredricksburg and Round Rock now at 145 pm and around 50 degrees right now. Dress warm and dress dry as windchills will fall rapidly.

bag-o-chips
11-27-2015, 02:48 PM
Temp will be dropping 25-30 degrees from now as it is 78 degrees here in Seguin at 145 pm

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Better look at another forecast. Temp will drop rapidly and winds will be about 25 mph. Front is through Fredricksburg and Round Rock now at 145 pm and around 50 degrees right now. Dress warm and dress dry as windchills will fall rapidly.come on t shirt and shorts! football weather

bd62
11-27-2015, 03:03 PM
Better look at another forecast. Temp will drop rapidly and winds will be about 25 mph. Front is through Fredricksburg and Round Rock now at 145 pm and around 50 degrees right now. Dress warm and dress dry as windchills will fall rapidly.
Tks for heads up. I put on extra clothes. I was going by Accu Weather and it must be off.

lbjacj
11-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Hourly graph

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=29.4849&lon=-98.4658&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

PurplePop
11-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Hourly graph

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=29.4849&lon=-98.4658&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

Wow. Accuweather is way different forecast than weather channel. Thx.

sourhern
11-27-2015, 03:52 PM
Make sure you check in the area of the stadium cuz San Antonio is a big city and the radars could be in different locations

SaltySixes
11-27-2015, 05:42 PM
I just got back from the fan send off of the Navarro Panthers. The players and coaches look ready to go. Everybody definitely has their game faces on today!

10ForTheWin
11-27-2015, 05:52 PM
I just got back from the fan send off of the Navarro Panthers. The players and coaches look ready to go. Everybody definitely has their game faces on today!
Could've gone to the send off, enjoying a big ole Chicken Fried Steak instead ;)

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 06:43 PM
Be safe folks. It's getting cold and nasty quick. Best of luck to both teams but for this game it's "Go Panthers!"

10ForTheWin
11-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Be safe folks. It's getting cold and nasty quick. Best of luck to both teams but for this game it's "Go Panthers!"
Thanks Tejas! Are you already at the stadium?

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Oh no..listening to this one online. Not ready to freeze my arse two days in a row. lol I will be at the one next week! :wave:

rb585
11-27-2015, 08:49 PM
7-0 Navarro

Cuero announcer cracking me up. "Hand off to Hopkins -- big gain for the Gobblers. 4 yards... Nice gain, I should say."

Dave South couldn't have called it better...

Old Green
11-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Navarro 7

Cuero 6

xpoint no good

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Cuero forces a quick stop and they field the punt in Navarro territory.

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:04 PM
TD Cuero!

"Hopkins breaks a tackle! He's at the 10! I mean the 20! He's at the 10! Touchdown!"

12-7

7:21

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 09:06 PM
lol...that was classic.

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Navarro breaks a 60+ yarder. Bad snap on XP.

13-12 Navarro.

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 09:09 PM
They can't run inside...so...you run outside.

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:12 PM
They can't run inside...so...you run outside.

It's like sourhern is the PBP announcer.

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 09:13 PM
lmao...

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:15 PM
TD Gobblers. Navarro can't handle Hopkins.

19-13

Old Green
11-27-2015, 09:17 PM
Zach is just as good as his big brother

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 09:18 PM
Sure appears so...

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Navarro punts to the 19.

rb585
11-27-2015, 09:23 PM
19-14 Cuero at half.

KingRob
11-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Let's go CUERO!!!
:cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

bag-o-chips
11-27-2015, 09:34 PM
Frozen and wet. Weather favors cuero style of play. They are more physical and whipping our butts. End of story. Listen to 1580 kwed online. One of the best radio guys around.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Frozen and wet. Weather favors cuero style of play. They are more physical and whipping our butts. End of story. Listen to 1580 kwed online. One of the best radio guys around.
Both teams run the football if anything it hurts Cuero speed on outside runs with the weather conditions.

Cuero 19 Navarro 13 half

Cuero determine to stop anything between tackles, outside runs have work few times.

Still anybody game. Cuero gets ball first 2nd half.

44INAROW
11-27-2015, 09:41 PM

BOC. My husband is in the car at the game. Is the game on The radio or just online? What's the www? Thanks

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 09:46 PM
BOC. My husband it in the car at the game. Is the game o. The radio or just online? What's the www? Thanks

I just went to car also, it's coming down harder I might just wait til mid 3rd to go back in. Good game despite the conditions.

bag-o-chips
11-27-2015, 09:46 PM
Www.seguintoday.com

44INAROW
11-27-2015, 09:48 PM
Thank you.

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Www.seguintoday.com (http://Www.seguintoday.com)

already there..and yes..so much better..thanks.

sinfan75
11-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Frozen and wet. Weather favors cuero style of play. They are more physical and whipping our butts. End of story. Listen to 1580 kwed online. One of the best radio guys around.it ain't frozen!! Wet but not froprobably the

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 09:58 PM
Rain coming down hard now as Navarro defense stops Cuero drive

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 10:05 PM
3:34 left in 3rd qtr

1st down Cuero

rb585
11-27-2015, 10:15 PM
already there..and yes..so much better..thanks.

This guy is way better. He actually describes what's happening on the play.

19-13 end of 3.

Cuero D playing big.

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 10:17 PM
wow sure thought they would punt

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Hopefully this rain is gone by tomorrow, Cuero about seal this game

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 10:24 PM
TD Gobblers

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 10:25 PM
there is a definite delay in this feed...

rb585
11-27-2015, 10:26 PM
"The left side of their OL is dominating the right side of our DL. No other way to say it."

Cuero is going to have to screw up to lose this.

Old Green
11-27-2015, 10:27 PM
Martinez with an interception

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Well this game about done now Cuero interception with 6:06
Cuero 25 Navarro 13

44INAROW
11-27-2015, 10:29 PM

Threw it or caught it? Hope he caught it🏈

Old Green
11-27-2015, 10:31 PM
Threw it or caught it? Hope he caught it��

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDHe caught it

rb585
11-27-2015, 10:31 PM

Who are you who can see the future???

Old Green
11-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Who are you who can see the future???I see the future

Old Green
11-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Edwards with an interception

1:48 left in the game

sourhern
11-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Hi powered offense lol

sourhern
11-27-2015, 10:48 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/27/6f34a7d152f1cdbb8007d799f225d518.jpg

rb585
Wow, congrats to the Gobblers. I underestimated them. The D must have played out of their minds.

I'm not even going to hold it against y'all for rooting for Sinton tomorrow. Seeing as how Wimberley has beaten Cuero something like 4 times in a row, I'm sure y'all don't want anything to do with us.

:evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin: :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

sourhern
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/27/b5c83ccdd40b47e43b439da20cc3ce78.jpg

44INAROW
11-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Go Mean Green.

Old Green
11-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Final

Cuero 25

Navarro 13

Congrats Panthers on a great season.

44INAROW
11-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Please be safe on the drive home to all

Congrats to a great season Navarro👏

Los Owls
11-27-2015, 10:52 PM
Wow,never expected Cuero to win this game...Cuero played a great game...Congrats to Gobbler team...

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 10:54 PM
Any DA could tell the weather was a factor..yet with that said..not sure if the outcome would have been different. I support you guys and so I hate to say this to Navarro..you just can't celebrate the glory before the season has ended if the ultimate goal is a SC..

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2015, 10:55 PM
Final

Cuero 25

Navarro 13

Congrats Panthers on a great season.
Good game pretty much what I expected a defensive game although Zach Hopkins showing determination to avoid being brought down by 1 tackler.

Well deserved win, stopped a very good slot t offense.

ogg
11-27-2015, 11:04 PM
Congrats to the Gobblers, nice win.

KingRob
11-27-2015, 11:05 PM
Any DA could tell the weather was a factor..yet with that said..not sure if the outcome would have been different. I support you guys and so I hate to say this to Navarro..you just can't celebrate the glory before the season has ended if the ultimate goal is a SC..

They both played in the rain. GO CUERO!

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 11:11 PM
Yes of course..the weather did change some things..congrats Cuero!

bd62
11-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Great game Cuero . Congs to Navarro on a great season. Lots of class by both teams after game this was as hard hitting game as I seen in a long time in some bad weather conditions.

10ForTheWin
11-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Can't deny that, we were very one dimensional, but you can't control the weather. Congrats to Cuero, good luck in the next round. And good luck to our district brothers, keep D13 alive tomorrow.

Tejastrue
11-27-2015, 11:33 PM
No disrespect by any means..

bag-o-chips
11-28-2015, 12:00 AM
Tejas I don't think anybody was celebrating just yet. Hats off to Cuero as the torrential rain kept us backed up along with the D of Cuero who really brought it tonight! I knew with the rain that was coming down the favor would certainly shift to a bigger and physical team that Cuero has! We played as best we could and it rained on both sides of the field! Proud of both teams and impressed by the way the game was played! JMO but Cuero will take Region 4 !

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2015, 12:44 AM
Thanks to both Cuero and Navarro for the entertainment and congrats to Cuero on the win and Navarro on a great season.

Here's a short video I took of the game. It was after Cuero scored their second touchdown.

http://vid245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/IMG_0722.mp4

10ForTheWin
11-28-2015, 12:50 AM
Thanks to both Cuero and Navarro for the entertainment and congrats to Cuero on the win and Navarro on a great season.

Here's a short video I took of the game. It was after Cuero scored their second touchdown.

http://vid245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/IMG_0722.mp4
It was a down pour that is for sure!

sourhern
11-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Yes of course..the weather did change some things..congrats Cuero!

Yeah CUERO hanging an extra 20 points had they got to play their offense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1stnurseryman
11-28-2015, 12:48 PM
There's a couple of you Navarro and I would like to know how you like your crow cooked.... By the way after that whipping last night you could put 3 T's in that butt hurt.

Gobbler Fan
11-28-2015, 03:53 PM
We Disposed of D15 cupcake yoakum last week, and ill take that as a yes, Lafond gone too! maybe in a perfect world everyone is equal and plays nice with one another during recess, but in reality most teams have 1 or 2 studs with as strong of a supporting cast as they can field...

If you have actually done some work and watched film of Navarro you'd know that this years team is something special, but obviously you haven't. Just another troll talking out of his a**

43-13
http://www.adjustedstats.com/ratings...ronimo+Navarro

the Panthers will have a little something special for them thare Gobblers. Seriously..I'm telling you guys..this is not the same team from last year.

We have already met his brother, and don't get me wrong he is a great player, but I remember him being more of a defensive force than offensive. Not quite the caliber of rb that his brother was.

:taunt:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2015, 04:16 PM

If you have actually done some work and watched film of Navarro you'd know that this years team is something special, but obviously you haven't. Just another troll talking out of his a**

43-13
http://www.adjustedstats.com/ratings...ronimo+Navarro

the Panthers will have a little something special for them thare Gobblers. Seriously..I'm telling you guys..this is not the same team from last year.

:taunt:
Lol I tried telling him Cuero defense hard to run at. Seems they get good coaching also on preparing for opponents.

sourhern
11-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Lol I tried telling him Cuero defense hard to run at. Seems they get good coaching also on preparing for opponents.

Guess he knows we r no Yoakum

bag-o-chips
11-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Don't think all those comments were just Navarro peeps on here. The 2 who posted are just young pups who run off at the mouth like any other fans do including some crowing here. Some just give credit where credit is due and congratulate the winners and move along! You fellas have a great day!

bd62
11-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Don't think all those comments were just Navarro peeps on here. The 2 who posted are just young pups who run off at the mouth like any other fans do including some crowing here. Some just give credit where credit is due and congratulate the winners and move along! You fellas have a great day!

Well said. The kids from both teams played hard in rough conditions and showed lots of class after game. Showed that both teams are well coached and good fan support .Thats why they both have really good programs and will for yrs to come .

pirate4state
11-29-2015, 12:45 AM
doh! Looks like D15 limped their way BACK into the Region final! :clap:

All ribbing aside, congratulations to the Panthers on a great season!