PDA

View Full Version : Not 4A: Thoughts on Grandview/E.Chambers game

Snotbubbles
11-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Have a relative playing on EC, and the hype I'm hearing is something. You'd think they are Gilmer or something. LOL. The 3A thread on here is dead, and I know some of you know all classifications of high school football. I do good, just keeping up with 4A, mainly around San Antonio.

Curious, any insight on this game in College Station? Is it worth my drive to see? I think it's a 10-1 vs 11-0 match up.

Is there a better 3A chat site too? Maybe following this matchup in better detail.

Sweetwater Red
11-17-2015, 10:25 AM
according to preps it is a toss up.

Old Green
11-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Have a relative playing on EC, and the hype I'm hearing is something. You'd think they are Gilmer or something. LOL. The 3A thread on here is dead, and I know some of you know all classifications of high school football. I do good, just keeping up with 4A, mainly around San Antonio.

Curious, any insight on this game in College Station? Is it worth my drive to see? I think it's a 10-1 vs 11-0 match up.

Is there a better 3A chat site too? Maybe following this matchup in better detail.Check your pm's .

ahs_indian_fan
11-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Grandview quarterback is headed to Baylor and the head coach is a former Alvarado Indian ... Grandview has been good for several years and took a little stumble last year in the first year of a new coach and no defense but they are very, very good.

Rabid Cougar
11-17-2015, 10:58 AM
Grandview.