PDA

View Full Version : Btw

91 lion
11-13-2015, 07:55 PM
I have Sville in an upset.....just sayin.

91 lion
11-13-2015, 11:14 PM
Please don't tell me I was alone in beliving in the Daubers tonight....I mean, other than the blue and gold wearing glasses folks....

Nice job Jackets

District 3 baby!

slingshot
11-13-2015, 11:59 PM
Please don't tell me I was alone in beliving in the Daubers tonight....I mean, other than the blue and gold wearing glasses folks....

Nice job Jackets

District 3 baby!Remember this one? "Stephenville in an upset? It could happen... Decatur in the 3rd round would be fun too--always a great game between Wylie and Decatur, they've never forgiven us for '04 or '06... ". I'm looking forward to a 3rd rounder with the Jackets--could very likely happen. Would love to atone for the arse-kicking they gave us in the 3rd round in '12. Boot would be on the other, err, foot this time...

hollywood
11-14-2015, 12:46 AM
Remember this one? "Stephenville in an upset? It could happen... Decatur in the 3rd round would be fun too--always a great game between Wylie and Decatur, they've never forgiven us for '04 or '06... ". I'm looking forward to a 3rd rounder with the Jackets--could very likely happen. Would love to atone for the arse-kicking they gave us in the 3rd round in '12. Boot would be on the other, err, foot this time...

Nothing wrong with wishing doc! Lol Anything could happen and crazier things have. Live to play another week from now on. Hopefully, we'll get the chance. Heck, Brownwood almost didn't make it to round 2. That game could have gone the other way very easily with more opportunistic play calling when Graham had the ball inside BW's 5 with 1st and goal. Smh. Good win for the Wood though.

clcannon17
11-14-2015, 12:52 AM
Nothing wrong with wishing doc! Lol Anything could happen and crazier things have. Live to play another week from now on. Hopefully, we'll get the chance. Heck, Brownwood almost didn't make it to round 2. That game could have gone the other way very easily with more opportunistic play calling when Graham had the ball inside BW's 5 with 1st and goal. Smh. Good win for the Wood though.

One thing that Graham and the Ville had in common, they're records are very deceiving. Both had a chance to make some huge noise. And Stephenville still does.

91 lion
11-14-2015, 10:33 AM
One thing that Graham and the Ville had in common, they're records are very deceiving. Both had a chance to make some huge noise. And Stephenville still does.

.....and this is the counter argument for the current playoff system....you will always have the Scarborough's of the world making you wonder why its set up like this....then you have a team like the '15 Jackets that make it interesting. Looks like it's here to stay for a while, and frankly, I don't have a problem with it.

Hollyville
11-14-2015, 12:16 PM
.....and this is the counter argument for the current playoff system....you will always have the Scarborough's of the world making you wonder why its set up like this....then you have a team like the '15 Jackets that make it interesting. Looks like it's here to stay for a while, and frankly, I don't have a problem with it.

I was thinking the same! Agree with you.

slingshot
11-14-2015, 12:22 PM
.....and this is the counter argument for the current playoff system....you will always have the Scarborough's of the world making you wonder why its set up like this....then you have a team like the '15 Jackets that make it interesting. Looks like it's here to stay for a while, and frankly, I don't have a problem with it.Agreed.

91 lion
11-14-2015, 12:28 PM
I was thinking the same! Agree with you.

Mark it down.....Hollyville and 91 agree on something.....what in the wide world of sports is going on!!

J/k my friend :)

Great win last night....congrats! .....and way to make District 3 D1 look salty....

Hollyville
11-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Mark it down.....Hollyville and 91 agree on something.....what in the wide world of sports is going on!!

J/k my friend :)

Great win last night....congrats! .....and way to make District 3 D1 look salty....

Thanks 91! And congrats on beating a tough Graham. Not easy beating them 2 times in the same season. District 3 D1 is salty. Stephenville getting it together at the right time. If we get past Levelland; I'm sure we will face Wylie. We will be ready.

Good luck vs Andrews!!!

slingshot
11-15-2015, 06:24 PM
...If we get past Levelland; I'm sure we will face Wylie. We will be ready... So will we. Replacement starters beginning to figure it out, offense is clicking. Thank God for the great depth we have...

91 lion
11-17-2015, 09:45 PM
So will we. Replacement starters beginning to figure it out, offense is clicking. Thank God for the great depth we have...

Sounds like Garcia will be ready also.....he's making up for lost time....;)