PDA

View Full Version : Devine vs. Lytle

PurplePop
11-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Can't not mention this one. Devine and Lytle are 10 miles apart but in different districts (D-13 and D-14). Go figure. Wisely, rather than going off to some neutral sight, they are playing in Devine Warhorse Stadium. Lytle knows they don't stand a chance so why make a long night of it.

Tejastrue
11-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Nobody from Devine nor Lytle post here at the present ..at least in my recollection.. This is what it's all about right, in regards to adding that 4th team? But... I'm betting if you ask any of the Lytle players or coaches they will tell you different. I respect that.

PurplePop
11-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Nobody from Devine nor Lytle post here at the present ..at least in my recollection.. This is what it's all about right, in regards to adding that 4th team? But... I'm betting if you ask any of the Lytle players or coaches they will tell you different. I respect that.
That fourth team from a five team district that only needs to win one game is really a joke. Although, I'm glad Llano made it this year from D-13. They are the smallest team we played this year but were really well prepared against us and played inspired football. Polar opposite of Lytle. Come to think of it, Llano must have gotten a tie-break over Lytle for 3rd because Lytle's playing Devine. Two teams from D-13 in playoffs with one district win. Sheesh!

Third
11-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Lytle beat Llano by 2, lost to Hondo by 3. Llano beat Hondo by 12.