PDA

View Full Version : Decatur vs Stephenville - Part 2

5wide
11-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Well isnt it ironic that we get Stephenville again. I know last years game was probably one of the best high school playoff games in recent memory. Decatur has taken the right steps since that lost. I like where our team is headed. We come into this game coming off a thrilling win vs Graham. I know Stephenville has had their struggles but like Graham, I know we'll get their best effort. Will be a good one!

Hollyville
11-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Well isnt it ironic that we get Stephenville again. I know last years game was probably one of the best high school playoff games in recent memory. Decatur has taken the right steps since that lost. I like where our team is headed. We come into this game coming off a thrilling win vs Graham. I know Stephenville has had their struggles but like Graham, I know we'll get their best effort. Will be a good one!

Decatur by a lot. Our special teams and offense have special talents in blowing our chances of winning.

slingshot
11-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Stephenville in an upset? It could happen... Decatur in the 3rd round would be fun too--always a great game between Wylie and Decatur, they've never forgiven us for '04 or '06...

toddg
11-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Stephenville in an upset? It could happen... Decatur in the 3rd round would be fun too--always a great game between Wylie and Decatur, they've never forgiven us for '04 or '06...you think?!! bet they would love to switch those games!!LOL!

5wide
11-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Stephenville in an upset? It could happen... Decatur in the 3rd round would be fun too--always a great game between Wylie and Decatur, they've never forgiven us for '04 or '06...

Nope and never will haha. The 04' team was the biggest shocker. Decatur beats Wylie at homecoming 44-6, then Wylie beats Decatur in 3rd round by one. Them Wylie boys always have a say in the playoffs.

Bullaholic
11-09-2015, 10:15 AM
I like Decatur in this one, mainly because of their gutsy wins over 2 pretty good playoff teams, MW and Graham. I think they are battle-hardened and ready to make a playoff run if they don't lose focus and determination, and play solid football.