PDA

View Full Version : Navarro..what happened???

Tejastrue
11-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Only 31 pts against Llano??? What the heck??

10ForTheWin
11-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Only 31 pts against Llano??? What the heck??
Sloppy, poorly executed plays, missed passes, dropped passed, overall very ugly play. The defense looked great at least lol

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

SaltySixes
11-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Sloppy, poorly executed plays, missed passes, dropped passed, overall very ugly play. The defense looked great at least lol

Better watch yourself 10 lol.

10ForTheWin
11-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Better watch yourself 10 lol.
Hey someone wasn't there to critique with me :rolleyes:

Tejastrue
11-07-2015, 10:08 PM
The question was legit Salty...no way in hell Llano has a better defense than Wimberley. Looked like a big letdown after our game which I had warned about earlier in the year. The word is out about the Panthers.

bag-o-chips
11-07-2015, 11:03 PM
What is the word Tejas? The offense just never got to humming. The Defense gave up 62 total yards and 3 first down one of which was a face mask. No first downs in the second half though and Llano never laid down. We will be fine but you also know sometimes it is hard to get up for some games. We will be fine! Good luck this week and get a W for our District!

orange machine
11-07-2015, 11:16 PM
What is the word Tejas? The offense just never got to humming. The Defense gave up 62 total yards and 3 first down one of which was a face mask. No first downs in the second half though and Llano never laid down. We will be fine but you also know sometimes it is hard to get up for some games. We will be fine! Good luck this week and get a W for our District!

That offense better get it going now because you will be sitting at home. You may get away with having a poor game in the 1st round, but after that you will be bouncing basketballs.

Tejastrue
11-07-2015, 11:21 PM
The word is...a warning about getting complacent. With that said..a damn good defense can trump many a game...

WOS87
11-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Better not open that door and let those surly Sinton fans call you overrated! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

orange machine
11-07-2015, 11:52 PM
The word is...a warning about getting complacent. With that said..a damn good defense can trump many a game...

Speaking for Celina you better have one heck of a defense to stop Celina's offense.

Tejastrue
11-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Speaking just from me and fyi...the Panthers do indeed have just that...

orange machine
11-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Speaking just from me and fyi...the Panthers do indeed have just that...

Hopefully Celina gets to see that defense on the field.

Leopardfan201
11-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Navarro is a great team..but that celina offense hung 46 on argyle...they would hang 50 on Navarro..js..they would hang 60 on my leopard...celina is just a different kind of animal..only teams that could be celina r.. Gilmer..Sweetwater..and WOS in my opinion

orange machine
11-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Navarro is a great team..but that celina offense hung 46 on argyle...they would hang 50 on Navarro..js..they would hang 60 on my leopard...celina is just a different kind of animal..only teams that could be celina r.. Gilmer..Sweetwater..and WOS in my opinion

I'm not sure Sweetwater is gonna be able to hang 4 qts with Celina this year. Celina is way better this year and I think Sweetwater defense is not as good as last years. In saying that you still have to play the game and anything can happen.

10ForTheWin
11-08-2015, 04:49 PM
That's a pretty big statement saying someone would hang 50 on Navarro... The yearly total isn't even 50 (I think) 😂😂

WOS87
11-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Be careful what you wish for. WOS had 9 shutouts in 2012 and went into the Quarters against Navasota only allowing a combined total of 42 pts in 13 games then Navasota hung 38 on us in one game. It can happen.

PurplePop
11-08-2015, 05:39 PM
I thought the Celina v. West Orange-Stark State Championship game had already been scheduled. Why are we talking about other teams?

d0tc0m
11-08-2015, 05:41 PM
I thought the Celina v. West Orange-Stark State Championship game had already been scheduled. Why are we talking about other teams?

Lots of other teams that will want a say in that, I guarantee it.

pirate4state
11-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Better not open that door and let those surly Sinton fans call you overrated! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

:eek: would we do that?!?! :tisk:

chaingang
11-09-2015, 08:39 AM

Easy now. Its not us WOS peeps that are saying anything like that. We know what it takes to make a run. Weve done it many times. Thats why we take 1 game at a time, 1 opponent at a time. Heck, if we do get lucky and make the SC game again this year, I wouldnt care who we played. And yes, I said Luck. Everyone knows you have to have a little of that to make the big dance.

lostaussie
11-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Easy now. Its not us WOS peeps that are saying anything like that. We know what it takes to make a run. Weve done it many times. Thats why we take 1 game at a time, 1 opponent at a time. Heck, if we do get lucky and make the SC game again this year, I wouldnt care who we played. And yes, I said Luck. Everyone knows you have to have a little of that to make the big dance.

I'll second those thoughts.

d0tc0m
11-09-2015, 09:36 AM
I'll second those thoughts.

Third.

orange machine
11-09-2015, 09:38 PM

No, no, no don't start spewing this stuff please nobody came even close to saying Celina and WOS were going to play for the title.

PurplePop
11-09-2015, 10:05 PM
No, no, no don't start spewing this stuff please nobody came even close to saying Celina and WOS were going to play for the title.

orange machine said:
11-07-2015 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by WOS87
Meanwhile in Region III

I actually fully expect WOS to be in the championship again.

... against whom?

Bruno_62
11-17-2015, 12:21 PM
The problem I see here is someone is forgetting about WOS !!!!!