PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley-Pearsall, Friday at Edgewood Stadium (south SA)

rb585
11-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Wimberley won this 48-0 last season.

I hope we're not overconfident because Pearsall is a lot better this season. 8-2, barely lost to Devine last night.

Tejastrue
11-07-2015, 11:18 AM
if we are overconfident after last week, they need to just forfeit the game now and get ready for B-ball. Hopefully the Navarro game opened some eyes to the fact we have a ways to go to get back to the Texan football we are accustomed to...with that said I think we'll come out and play some of our best football of the season thus far.

Third
11-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Pearsall is limping into this one mentally and physically. Lost two in a row by narrow margins and both were games they gave away. Top RB is also likely out. Mavs just seem to be snakebit.

Tejastrue
11-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Is that the Leal kid? Very sorry to hear about all of the injuries.

Tejastrue
11-12-2015, 10:03 PM
There is a poll guys..just vote. lol

bag-o-chips
11-13-2015, 12:27 AM
Carry on with a W our District brothers!!! Best of Luck from Navarro!

ogg
11-13-2015, 03:41 PM
That Hondo option made me laugh. Where is Los/Lost Owl?

Tejastrue
11-13-2015, 05:57 PM
Carry on with a W our District brothers!!! Best of Luck from Navarro!

Thanks BOC..congrats on the win last night.

Tejastrue
11-13-2015, 05:57 PM

still lost...

lbjacj
11-13-2015, 09:29 PM
Texans totally dominate first half and lead 21-0. Let's hope the 2nd half goes as well!

Los Owls
11-13-2015, 11:15 PM

Whats up wImBo WaCkOs...Was a LONG season for our young Owls...First time in years that the Owls had so many underclassmen on the varsity..9 Sophmores and 2 freshmen....I think 8 seniors and the rest juniors...Good news is that they all played plenty and hopefully we will be better in the coming years...Lets see if we will still be in the same district next year...Navarro is just tearing up everyone right now...They have an awesome team...Hope they go all the way....Wimberley did not start the season good but hopefully they can turn it around in the playoffs...

Tejastrue
11-13-2015, 11:50 PM
Texans totally dominate first half and lead 21-0. Let's hope the 2nd half goes as well!

I think we did okay.

Tejastrue
11-13-2015, 11:58 PM
Whats up wImBo WaCkOs...Was a LONG season for our young Owls...First time in years that the Owls had so many underclassmen on the varsity..9 Sophmores and 2 freshmen....I think 8 seniors and the rest juniors...Good news is that they all played plenty and hopefully we will be better in the coming years...Lets see if we will still be in the same district next year...Navarro is just tearing up everyone right now...They have an awesome team...Hope they go all the way....Wimberley did not start the season good but hopefully they can turn it around in the playoffs...

Where the heck you been? No reason to not just drop in from time to time to give us some crap. In other words..don't stay lost! lol Sounds like the Owls are much like the Texans this year...very young. Yes, the Panthers are the real deal this year. They have a great coach. Don't think the Bulldogs can hang with them for 4 qtrs. They also have a great coach..just too soon for big success. We shall see..

Los Owls
11-14-2015, 12:17 AM
Where the heck you been? No reason to not just drop in from time to time to give us some crap. In other words..don't stay lost! lol Sounds like the Owls are much like the Texans this year...very young. Yes, the Panthers are the real deal this year. They have a great coach. Don't think the Bulldogs can hang with them for 4 qtrs. They also have a great coach..just too soon for big success. We shall see..
I would just read the message boards about the Texans but,yall were not doing very well so,it was not fun to talk about the wAcKos...lol...Goodluck in the playoffs...

Tejastrue
11-14-2015, 12:41 AM
Thanks...it has has been an up and down season to say the least...but..don't ever stop the taunting! Go Texans!!

Third
11-14-2015, 12:42 AM
Yup. Pearsall did not play well. Wimberley gave us opportunities in the first half but we did nothing with them. I dont see how the refs gave yall that onsides kick. It was clearly touched before it went ten yards. Losing Leal hurt us not just by not having his 1,500+ yds and 22 TDs but his presence opened up a lot of things for others. Cuevas, (#22) had about 900 yds and 13 TDs coming in but was most effective when defenses had to key on Leal.

All props to Wimberley, they came to play and laid it on us.

Tejastrue
11-14-2015, 01:06 AM
As much as I want to comment on this I will choose to abstain..and we are so well aware of the injury bug...

Third
11-14-2015, 01:44 AM
Why? You guys won. You have a right to speak your mind. Im not discrediting Wimberley, just saying we did not show up at all and you guys did what you're supposed to. If it came across any other way, I apologize.

Tejastrue
11-14-2015, 10:37 AM
No need to apologize. I was just going to ramble on about how our record was not a very good indication of the talent on this team. I've done enough of that already this year.

rb585
11-14-2015, 02:43 PM

Don't be a stranger, bro!

pirate4state
11-17-2015, 12:23 PM
What can y'all tell me about the stadium? We will be playing there this Friday. Did they give y'all any grief over noise makers?

Third
11-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Decent stadium nothing special. Turf field, very flat. Noisemakers? Not sure. I actually don't remember any at the game. You home or visitor? Home side is good sized. They have a Jumbotron with replays. It was used when Pearsall played Memorial in regular season but not during the playoff game. Stadium is not in a nice area of San Antonio.

pirate4state
11-17-2015, 04:47 PM
We are the home team. More concerned with noisemakers than anything else LOL