PDA

View Full Version : the village idiot

tog
10-18-2002, 01:49 PM
our village idiot, hornetbadwagonfairweatheronlywhenwewinfanpride sent me this pm, it made me laugh, i thought this would show some of you just how classy a guy he is, what a supporter! he must work for bike,,, he really knows how to fire them up, i bet if he was a general in the military and gave his troops a pep talk they would all fall asleep and get run over by the enemy.

"What's this thing you have about spending $5 to see you "play"? You should be happy, albeit SHOCKED, that someone supports your team. Again, and I'm not going to repeat this again, dumb ass, many of my comments are designed to fire you up unlike last week's fourth quarter charade! Move on"

real motivator, he really sounds like he has the best interest of the team at heart, goorange and however many other nicknames you have had deleted for your negative attacks on us, and anyone else out there, all you have done is gone on a new path to rehabilitate yourself, trying to say how all your negative stuff was just "to fire us up" yeah, quit trying to make yourself out to be the hero, when all you are doing is trying to boost your own poor self esteem by trying to bring others down, again, we are all about the team, the haters can pay $5 or stay home, we really don't care, just quit making our whole town look like a bunch of morons, led by the village idiot that complains about spelling and grammar and then makes mistakes himself,

CHS_CG
10-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Tog.. All HornetPride cares about is if he has something to brag about.. The Hornets are givin 100% and more every time they play...Keep supportin the Hornets unlike this loser...
GO SWARM!!!