PDA

View Full Version : 4A-D1 Region 1 Playoffs

clcannon17
11-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Bi-District

District 1, First Place Pampa (7-3)
District 2, Fourth Place Fabens (2-8)

District 3, Third Place Snyder (5-5)
District 4, Second Place Mineral Wells (7-2)

District 1, Fourth Place Lubbock Estacado (2-7)
District 2, First Place Andrews (9-1)

District 3, Second Place Brownwood (8-2)
District 4, Third Place Graham (5-5)

District 3, First Place Abilene Wylie (8-2)
District 4, Fourth Place Burkburnett (4-6)

District 1, Third Place Borger (4-6)
District 2, Second Place Clint (6-4)

District 3, Fourth Place Stephenville (3-7)
District 4, First Place Decatur (9-1)

District 1, Second Place Levelland (5-4-1)
District 2, Third Place Clint Mountain View (4-6)

Can't believe we're already here. Congrats to everyone who made the playoffs. Care to post some predictions?
Tell me who will be your Guaranteed victory, Upset of the week, and Game of the week

My predictions.
Game of the Week: Brownwood vs Graham
Guaranteed Victory: Wylie over Burkburnett
Upset of the Week: Stephenville over Decatur

*Note:I personally do not want The Ville to win, but I do believe they have the potential to do so. Not saying it'll happen. Just warning you, watch out.*

toddg
11-07-2015, 01:05 AM
Decatur offense can score more than the jacket offense can score.. Just a fact! Decatur earned their district championship and will not be a one and done team in playoffs.
brownwood/Graham game will be interesting and very intense game..that game could go a million different ways..total toss up to me.
Wylie will have a good opportunity to get some players healthy for 2nd round.

clcannon17
11-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Decatur offense can score more than the jacket offense can score.. Just a fact! Decatur earned their district championship and will not be a one and done team in playoffs.
brownwood/Graham game will be interesting and very intense game..that game could go a million different ways..total toss up to me.
Wylie will have a good opportunity to get some players healthy for 2nd round.

They sure can. I'm just saying if they expect to breeze by, they'll be in for a shock. But I hope you're right about it.

slingshot
11-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Wylie will have a good opportunity to get some players healthy for 2nd round.Brownwood will beat Graham by 2-3 TD's...