PDA

View Full Version : Back where we belong vs Big Spring

Hollyville
11-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Not worthy of a thread??? Nobody talking. Let's see if we can get this to page 2.

Potential topics:

Places to eat!

Next opponents!

Playoffs. (For BWWB only).

Jackets rolling - be afraid! Be very afraid!

When will Lions bring in 2nd String?

Fire Away!!!!

nobogey72
11-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Having played Big Spring last week, I can make 1 prediction. Brownwood will have at least 7 procedure penalties. All the HC's in our district (except for Big Spring) got a letter from the Graham coach after Graham played Big Spring in non-district. The letter stated that 2 defensive linemen called out the snap count all night long, making Graham OL jump. So Sandifer said something to the officials BEFORE the game about it and for a them to be listening for it. The result: we had 14 procedure penalties. The officials said they couldn't hear it. They did the same thing last year, just not as flagrant.

briandumith*
11-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Having played Big Spring last week, I can make 1 prediction. Brownwood will have at least 7 procedure penalties. All the HC's in our district (except for Big Spring) got a letter from the Graham coach after Graham played Big Spring in non-district. The letter stated that 2 defensive linemen called out the snap count all night long, making Graham OL jump. So Sandifer said something to the officials BEFORE the game about it and for a them to be listening for it. The result: we had 14 procedure penalties. The officials said they couldn't hear it. They did the same thing last year, just not as flagrant.
This is all true.. During our game the refs finally in the 2nd half called a unsportsmanlike on them.. and it shut them up (for a bit).. but it took 3qtrs and several flags..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hollyville
11-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Big Springs cheating! I like that topic. Not shocking at all.

slingshot
11-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Big Springs cheating! I like that topic. Not shocking at all.It was pretty bad. Their D-line would shout out "Hut-Hut-Hut" a split second after our QB said "Down". You could hear it from the sideline and all our players could hear it but the refs couldn't? Crazy...

toddg
11-06-2015, 05:57 PM
It was pretty bad. Their D-line would shout out "Hut-Hut-Hut" a split second after our QB said "Down". You could hear it from the sideline and all our players could hear it but the refs couldn't? Crazy...with Olinemen that means pizza hut!!

BwdLion73
11-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Maybe the refs can hear it if we go to a silent count!:thinking:

95mustang
11-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Not worthy of a thread??? Nobody talking. Let's see if we can get this to page 2.

Potential topics:

Places to eat!

Next opponents!

Fire Away!!!!

5 minutes left in 1st some back ups already in...

clcannon17
11-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Big spring is sorry. 11 points have come off of punting issues.

THE BEAST
11-07-2015, 12:11 AM

Potential topics:

Places to eat!

Next opponents!

Fire Away!!!!

Starting a thread for The WOOD?!?!?

Thanks

BEAST

slingshot
11-07-2015, 01:23 AM
Big spring is sorry. 11 points have come off of punting issues.They played hard against us. Figured they would pack it in this week since they were not in the playoff mix.

Hollyville
11-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Starting a thread for The WOOD?!?!?

Thanks

BEAST

Someone needed to do it. Actually started it for Big Spring.

Good luck next week against the Hot and Sexy Steers.