PDA

View Full Version : District 13 & 14-4A Division 1 Playoff scenarios

Cam
11-01-2015, 08:52 PM
I think....

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/play.jpg

stardog
11-01-2015, 09:28 PM
I posted thread on playoff projections, Burnet should beat Lampasas ( they always give Burnet a tough game ) La Vega will beat Bottle Rockets. Burnet gets F13 against W14 Liberty Hill and Lampasas out, Bottle Rockets out.

Rocket Man
11-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Good grief Charlie Brown; you Brunettes need to take care of bidness, 'cause we have no bidness being in the playoffs this year.

Cam
11-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Good grief Charlie Brown; you Brunettes need to take care of bidness, 'cause we have no bidness being in the playoffs this year.

.....and now that you've said that.....the NASA's will beat La Vega this week!!!!.......

stardog
11-01-2015, 10:13 PM
I posted thread on playoff projections, Burnet should beat Lampasas ( they always give Burnet a tough game ) La Vega will beat Bottle Rockets. Burnet gets F13 against W14 Liberty Hill and Lampasas out, Bottle Rockets out.

I had to correct the projections. After reading your post realized Burnet, Lampasas, and Robinson could end up in 3-way tie for the F13 spot. Didn't know how they decided ties. I heard couple weeks back - Game week 9 - 5A Lufkin @ 5A Ennis ( 155 mile trip for Lufkin) was canceled because of rain and flooding. They decided winner with coin flip. Lufkin won flip.

stardog
11-01-2015, 10:15 PM
.....and now that you've said that.....the NASA's will beat La Vega this week!!!!.......

.....and now that you've said that.....could Lampasas beat Burnet ???

Cam
11-01-2015, 10:22 PM
.....and now that you've said that.....could Lampasas beat Burnet ???

....most definitely!....like you said, Lamp always plays Burnet tough....they don't like Burnet very much!...things will always get a little nasty when these two get together.....this is usually the game where Greendawg goes to the concession stand line and picks a fight with anyone wearin' blue!.........I tell you what, this district has turned out to be pretty darn tough.....every team has talent and can put up a fight.....

stardog
11-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Back when I was in school Burnet never played Lampasas in any sports. They were always a higher classification but never played them. Heard while back that there use to be a BIG rivalry in the 50's and 60's. Each one would go over to other town and steal something from school or mess with something at school. Was told the superintendents decided to not schedule any activities between the two for a while.

Rocket Man
11-01-2015, 11:27 PM
All this "if this" "if that" banter gives me the image of a Bulldog chasing his tail, what little bit there is to chase. I think y'all need to wait and hear what greendawg has to say about it.

LHPfactory
11-01-2015, 11:46 PM
CAM It will be a shame for Burnet to squeak into the play offs and then get knocked out AGAIN by LH..... :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

The Palace on Parmer II I know I will be there.... ;)

panfan
11-02-2015, 07:29 AM
CAM It will be a shame for Burnet to squeak into the play offs and then get knocked out AGAIN by LH..... :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:, Although factory being a rivalry game, the bullpups will play at a different level and we can't take them lightly. What team shows up will be the question.

Cam
11-02-2015, 01:58 PM

.....never a shame to make the playoffs.....ain't you got some pee wee team to go coach or something?......:D

Cam
11-02-2015, 02:12 PM
:iagree::iagree::iagree:, Although factory being a rivalry game, the bullpups will play at a different level and we can't take them lightly. What team shows up will be the question.

....well, those Burnet boys I'm sure were heartbroken after leading that La Vega game for 46 minutes...but if they channel all the positives from their play against those behemoths last Friday, Burnet could be a real pain in the arse from here on out.......and yes, I would highly suggest no one take them lightly.....:D

LHPfactory
11-02-2015, 09:53 PM
.....never a shame to make the playoffs.....ain't you got some pee wee team to go coach or something?......:D

Why yes I do, we play in the Division I Championship for 3rd/4th grade on Saturday.

Cam
11-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Why yes I do, we play in the Division I Championship for 3rd/4th grade on Saturday.

...that's great!....who ya'll playin'?....