PDA

View Full Version : China Spring (8-1, 3-1) vs Gatesville (4-5, 3-1)

Rabid Cougar
10-31-2015, 10:29 AM
For 2nd and 3rd in Gatesville. Wierd things happen in Gatesville.

Cam
10-31-2015, 11:44 AM
For 2nd and 3rd in Gatesville. Wierd things happen in Gatesville.

....that's for sure....last time I was there went to Walmart....I walked into the bathroom only to see two good ol' boys about to come to blows cause they were arguing about what causes the toilets to flush in different directions......One boy was claiming it was the Colitis Effect!!......the other said it was the Colin Cowherd Effect!.........I had to separate the pair and tell em' they were both dumb asses....I told them they were thinking of the Coriolis Effect....but that the Coriolis Effect had nothin' to do with toilet flushing direction...it's BS!....also explained that "colitis" is a bowel disease and Colin Cowherd is a sports radio host!...........I tried to convince them water flushing direction simply depends on the drain design and nothing more...........anyways, I'm just not real sure I got through to them fellas!!!!:vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:.........

Rocket Man
10-31-2015, 05:02 PM
....that's for sure....last time I was there went to Walmart....I walked into the bathroom only to see two good ol' boys about to come to blows cause they were arguing about what causes the toilets to flush in different directions......One boy was claiming it was the Colitis Effect!!......the other said it was the Colin Cowherd Effect!.........I had to separate the pair and tell em' they were both dumb asses....I told them they were thinking of the Coriolis Effect....but that the Coriolis Effect had nothin' to do with toilet flushing direction...it's BS!....also explained that "colitis" is a bowel disease and Colin Cowherd is a sports radio host!...........I tried to convince them water flushing direction simply depends on the drain design and nothing more...........anyways, I'm just not real sure I got through to them fellas!!!!:vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:.........

Are you sure it's not the Carbonaro Effect?

About the game; the Cougars have stayed focused pretty much all year and if they continue to do so, then they will win decisively. Stop the Gatesville rush attack and force them to throw; they didn't look very good at passing.

Rabid Cougar
10-31-2015, 06:44 PM
Are you sure it's not the Carbonaro Effect?

About the game; the Cougars have stayed focused pretty much all year and if they continue to do so, then they will win decisively. Stop the Gatesville rush attack and force them to throw; they didn't look very good at passing.

Lampasas tried to run the clock last night. Held the ball nearly 3/4s of the first half. It was still 28-13 at half.

LionFan72
11-01-2015, 08:13 AM
I think you are under estimating the Gatesville passing attack, their QB is good given time, and they have 1 receiver that can get open and snag the ball. Given the odds, better come in gunning!

Bosqueville
11-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Just an FYI, the Gatesville QB is out with an ankle injury.

Rabid Cougar
11-01-2015, 08:35 AM
I think you are under estimating the Gatesville passing attack, their QB is good given time, and they have 1 receiver that can get open and snag the ball. Given the odds, better come in gunning!

It is Gatesville. If there was a nasty rivalry list with China Spring Gatesville is at the top. ( along with Robinson and Lorena)

LionFan72
11-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Just an FYI, the Gatesville QB is out with an ankle injury.

Sorry to hear that, hate for kids to be injured, changes eveything! Good luck to both, maybe we'll have some decent weather to PLAY football this weekend!!

LionFan72
11-01-2015, 09:02 AM
It is Gatesville. If there was a nasty rivalry list with China Spring Gatesville is at the top. ( along with Robinson and Lorena)

I do believe CS will roll, but I saw some good players on Gatesville, so they could step up and cause a little chaos.

Rabid Cougar
11-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Sorry to hear that, hate for kids to be injured, changes eveything! Good luck to both, maybe we'll have some decent weather to PLAY football this weekend!!

More rain Friday. Doesn't matter. 375 yards passing and 4 TDs in the downpour last Friday night. Gatesville has field turf. No mud.

varsity parent
11-01-2015, 05:19 PM
All of the coug's district opponents are near the top of that rivalry list thanks to the HC/AD. Not one of the more "liked" coaches in this area. But I do expect CS to win handily.

Bosqueville
11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
All of the coug's district opponents are near the top of that rivalry list thanks to the HC/AD. Not one of the more "liked" coaches in this area. But I do expect CS to win handily.

Not liked by many of his own fans but it is what it is..

varsity parent
11-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Not liked by many of his own fans but it is what it is..
Yes it is

Rabid Cougar
11-02-2015, 10:12 AM

Oh that is a bunch of crap. Do you know him personally? Has he done something to you to make you not like him????

You going to say the same about Willie at LaVega????

varsity parent
11-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Oh that is a bunch of crap. Do you know him personally? Has he done something to you to make you not like him????

You going to say the same about Willie at LaVega????
No it isn't, no I don't, not me personally, and no about Willie, he has much more class! As stated in one of the above posts, it is what it is, and some of his own fans are not too crazy about him.

dk1
11-02-2015, 12:10 PM
I will "bite my tongue" on this convo. I predict China by 17 in clear weather, by 7 in the rain. I will say this to all coaches. Some of you may not realize the impact you have on these young men's lives. Make it count!

Rabid Cougar
11-02-2015, 01:00 PM
No it isn't, no I don't, not me personally, and no about Willie, he has much more class! As stated in one of the above posts, it is what it is, and some of his own fans are not too crazy about him.

Whatever. The rivalies sure as hell were not created by the coaches. Why didn't I include LaVega, Connally and West, Fairfield, Glen Rose and Mexia (frequently scheduled opponents) if was just about the coach?

Can it be that the kids just dont like each other?

varsity parent
11-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Whatever. The rivalies sure as hell were not created by the coaches. Why didn't I include LaVega, Connally and West, Fairfield, Glen Rose and Mexia (frequently scheduled opponents) if was just about the coach?

Can it be that the kids just dont like each other?
Maybe, maybe not.
China still wins by a at least two TD'S

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Maybe if we talked about fried chicken we would have more posters? :doh:

greendawg84
11-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Or Bulls with big balls ! Where is Cam when you need him

loyalfan
11-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Ol' Mark is very well liked around Gatesville from what I hear

Rocket Man
11-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Maybe if we talked about fried chicken we would have more posters? :doh:

Now you're talkin' :cheerl:

toddg
11-05-2015, 02:18 PM
I like POPEYES, but hard to beat good ole Church's Chicken!!

loyalfan
11-06-2015, 11:28 AM
It's a good thing the game is in Gatesville tonight so there aren't any of those China Spring phantom lightning strikes like there were last night.

coach
11-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Just because a guys isn't well liked doesn't mean he is a good coach. From what I have heard Coach Bell isn't "liked" by a lot of people but he can coach. He gets those kids to play every Friday night. Some of the greatest coaches ever where hated. Look at Bobby Knight. everybody hates him but he is a top 5 college basketball coach of all time.

Rabid Cougar
11-06-2015, 12:44 PM
:clap:
Just because a guys isn't well liked doesn't mean he is a good coach. From what I have heard Coach Bell isn't "liked" by a lot of people but he can coach. He gets those kids to play every Friday night. Some of the greatest coaches ever where hated. Look at Bobby Knight. everybody hates him but he is a top 5 college basketball coach of all time.

Slow clap.