PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady....

Cam
10-29-2015, 10:11 PM
.....watchin' NE destroy Miami......but I had to change it.....I am convinced announcer Phil Simms and the other guy have a man crush on Tom Brady!!!!......:ack!:

and why does the network have to put the camera on Brady sittin' on the bench just to show him spittin', adjusting his hair, pickin' his nose, or drinkin' gatorade?...that dude ain't even that good lookin'....my left nut is way prettier!!!.....

....this is all Greendawg's fault!....

Rocket Man
10-29-2015, 11:24 PM
CAM,

You don't understand; Tom Brady simply is.... THE MAN!

caleb_mccaig
10-30-2015, 03:51 AM
You spelled his name wrong in the thread title.

It's God Brady. Not Tom.

Tejastrue
10-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Brady is indirectly connected to God thru Satan. :devil: That other Tom sits at the left hand of the Almighty.

greendawg84
10-30-2015, 07:51 AM
And now the NFL is going to appeal deflate gate ! WTH is up with that ? Why would they not let that sleeping dog lie .

Dont mess with Brady , that dude has some major $$ and will have you knocked off .......

panfan
10-30-2015, 07:59 AM
And now the NFL is going to appeal deflate gate ! WTH is up with that ? Why would they not let that sleeping dog lie .

Dont mess with Brady , that dude has some major $$ and will have you knocked off .......

Cause they (Roger Good for nothing) don't want to see the same team blow the through the playoffs and win the super bowl again. Makes for less than exciting TV and doesn't capture that coveted viewership. Follow the $$$$ gdawg.

Rabid Cougar
10-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Meh! He is a system Qb.

Cam
10-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Meh! He is a system Qb.

agreed....it's that boring dinky pass here and there....pick plays.....RB screens....etc......I'd take Roger the Dodger and his hail mary's to Drew Pearson any day over what NE does!.....Tommy Boy can't even run....lead feet......
.....of course, if Brady was wearin' a star on his helmet, I might not dislike him so much!....:D:D.....

Cam
10-30-2015, 12:25 PM
CAM,

You don't understand; Tom Brady simply is.... THE MAN!

.....yeah well...I still think my left nut is prettier!.......

Macarthur
10-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Meh! He is a system Qb.

Yeah, it's called pic everysingle play.

Rocket Man
10-30-2015, 12:49 PM
.....yeah well...I still think my left nut is prettier!.......

Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzz CAM, you and your left peanut........I'm gonna nickname you Charlie Brown

I never said he was a pretty boy, only that he's THE MAN.

I was a Cowboys fan growing up, but in 2001 I became a Patriots fan and still am. Maybe I'll live long enough to see the ownership of the Cowboys go to someone not names Jones and then I'll come back into the fold.

Cam
10-30-2015, 12:54 PM
Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzz CAM, you and your left peanut........I'm gonna nickname you Charlie Brown

I never said he was a pretty boy, only that he's THE MAN.

I was a Cowboys fan growing up, but in 2001 I became a Patriots fan and still am. Maybe I'll live long enough to see the ownership of the Cowboys go to someone not names Jones and then I'll come back into the fold.

well alright then.........hey, maybe Trump will buy the Cowboys!!!.......

greendawg84
10-30-2015, 01:57 PM

Anything but that ........

Rabid Cougar
10-30-2015, 02:02 PM

Oh HELL NO! Jerry ain't going to turn loose of his honey pot.

coach
10-30-2015, 03:19 PM
I prefer Peyton Manning

bobcat1
10-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Yeah, it's called pic everysingle play.

Ding Ding Ding!

Cam
10-30-2015, 04:38 PM
I prefer Peyton Manning

:2thumbsup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNYXCXUC4Q

clcannon17
10-30-2015, 05:37 PM
As a big Tom Brady fan, I really don't care what people say. What makes him great it's not his physical capabilities, but that he has mastered the game mentally. He knows how to adjust to almost anything. But what I love about Brady the most is his passion.
Being the backup QB of an 0-10 high school team until his senior year (because that quarterback quit football).
Or whether it was the Drew Henson debacle at Michigan.
Keeping Bledsoe from keeping the starting role.
I know I'm in the minority, but Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time in my opinion.

LionFan72
11-01-2015, 09:22 AM
As a big Tom Brady fan, I really don't care what people say. What makes him great it's not his physical capabilities, but that he has mastered the game mentally. He knows how to adjust to almost anything. But what I love about Brady the most is his passion.
Being the backup QB of an 0-10 high school team until his senior year (because that quarterback quit football).
Or whether it was the Drew Henson debacle at Michigan.
Keeping Bledsoe from keeping the starting role.
I know I'm in the minority, but Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time in my opinion.

Uhhh, you must be of the younger generation, you obvious never saw YA Tittle, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Don Meredith, so many more that played fooball. Without the overprotective QB rules package, Brady would be out of football by now! The Greatest Cheat in Football maybe, it has become a pattern in NE, that is on the coach. But I respectfully disagree with the Greatest QB!

Rabid Cougar
11-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Uhhh, you must be of the younger generation, you obvious never saw YA Tittle, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Don Meredith, so many more that played fooball. Without the overprotective QB rules package, Brady would be out of football by now! The Greatest Cheat in Football maybe, it has become a pattern in NE, that is on the coach. But I respectfully disagree with the Greatest QB!

They didn't 50 times in 4 ball games total! Yes, he is Satan's Spawn.

clcannon17
11-01-2015, 11:44 AM

I knew people would disagree. Just the legacy of what they did for the NFL makes them near impossible to be dethroned.
But I grew up watching Tom Brady since he was at Michigan. My dad was a huge Cowboys fan. But I grew up cheering for the pats in the postseason, because big D was never in that situation. I was born when they won their last Super Bowl.
I realize everyone has a different opinion on who the best is, and that's fine. But from what I have seen and experienced, Tom Brady is the most passionate and consistent quarterback.
Whether you like the pats our not that's your own business. I'm just giving my two cents.

clcannon17
11-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Also you forget to mention that every team in the NFL cheats. This isn't a mystery.
Jimmie Johnson admitted to spying in a similar way to the pats. And Tampa Bay deflated balls in their super bowl win. Aaron Rodgers has also overinflated footballs, which allows for deeper throws.
I'm not condoning cheaters. I just don't like how the pats are the symbols of cheating.

LionFan72
11-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Also you forget to mention that every team in the NFL cheats. This isn't a mystery.
Jimmie Johnson admitted to spying in a similar way to the pats. And Tampa Bay deflated balls in their super bowl win. Aaron Rodgers has also overinflated footballs, which allows for deeper throws.
I'm not condoning cheaters. I just don't like how the pats are the symbols of cheating.

They are the symbols of cheating because they were caught red-handed! At least be a little sneaky about it!

clcannon17
11-05-2015, 12:13 PM
They are the symbols of cheating because they were caught red-handed! At least be a little sneaky about it!

So have every other team. But the patriots get more clicks, so more $.