PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs Smithville

buff4ever
10-27-2015, 08:13 AM
We get to travel to smithville, maybe with all of last week's rain the field will not be solid rock.

Buffs keep the momentum rolling towards the caldwell matchup.

I say that giddings Anda grange win this week. How is that for a bold prediction.

slingshot
10-27-2015, 08:23 AM
We get to travel to smithville, maybe with all of last week's rain the field will not be solid rock.

Buffs keep the momentum rolling towards the caldwell matchup.

I say that giddings Anda grange win this week. How is that for a bold prediction."Anda grange"??? BTW--How are things at City Meat Market? i lived in Giddings for three years in the early 80's and loved that place...

buff4ever
10-27-2015, 09:05 AM
Meat market is still as good as you remember.

Sorry about the crazy auto correct of La grange. Or the fat fingers, which ever.

duckhunter
10-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Giddings rolls....however, I will give the BBQ win to Zimmerhanzels

buff4ever
10-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Giddings rolls....however, I will give the BBQ win to Zimmerhanzels

It may be what you grow up on, but zimmerhanzels, as good as it is, is not my preference over giddings city meat market.

This game is being played on Thursday night now due to the weather projections for friday.

1st and goal
10-28-2015, 06:21 AM
It may be what you grow up on, but zimmerhanzels, as good as it is, is not my preference over giddings city meat market.

This game is being played on Thursday night now due to the weather projections for friday.

Thanks for the heads up Buff4ever.

1st and goal
10-28-2015, 08:21 PM
IIRC, Smittyville stayed close to LG for a quarter or 2, What was up with that Pud?

duckhunter
10-29-2015, 09:27 AM

who's idea is this? Every weather report i've seen has the rain hitting late Friday/Early Saturday. Are any other teams in the state doing this? :thinking:

Pudlugger
10-29-2015, 04:50 PM
who's idea is this? Every weather report i've seen has the rain hitting late Friday/Early Saturday. Are any other teams in the state doing this? :thinking:

La grange plays salado at home tonight at 6:30 . Game moved up because of 66% chance of thunderstorms and showers in LG Friday night.

As for Smithville hanging with LG for a quarter and a half, well they were playing good football. They have a few good athletes including a qb that can throw pretty accurately. The tigers biggest problem is depth they only had about 20 players suited up. Good luck tonight Giddings, you should win district now after rolling past the Leps.

Pudlugger
10-29-2015, 07:33 PM
La Grange 28
Salado 0
Half

Giddings score?

1st and goal
10-29-2015, 07:53 PM
14-0 buffs
5:19 1st q

buff4ever
10-29-2015, 11:57 PM