PDA

View Full Version : Is Bo Havard The Best Player That Nobody Has Heard Of? ^_^

5inchtaint
11-07-2002, 10:40 PM
Bo Havard of Liberty is great..........enough said.....

QBKilla
11-07-2002, 11:19 PM
5inchtaint:
Bo Havard of Liberty is great..........enough said.....He is good but definitely not great. And no he is not the best player nobody has heard of. He is good though, especially being a junior. He has a lot of potential but he is a long ways from being great.

borfmen010
11-08-2002, 01:39 PM
I would have to say that BO is by far the best linebacker in the state, and maybe the country. He does like to demolish all the weaklings in his path on the way to making his 60+ tackles a game.
The only person who can even compare to him is his cohort Andrew Moss.

AggieJohn
11-08-2002, 04:19 PM
borfmen010:
I would have to say that BO is by far the best linebacker in the state, and maybe the country. He does like to demolish all the weaklings in his path on the way to making his 60+ tackles a game.
The only person who can even compare to him is his cohort Andrew Moss.

35Steady 501...your dangerously close to embarrsing yourself....even if i do agree :p

5inchtaint
11-09-2002, 06:02 PM
QBKilla, what do you have against possibly the best player in the nation BO HAVARD???
Ask Cleveland, the BOcomotive couldn't be stopped on last Friday!~!

bubbabrown07
11-10-2002, 03:11 AM
HAHAHA!!!

You guys crack me up!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BportFan
11-11-2002, 10:46 AM
Hey borfmen,

I hate to burst the bubble but Bo Harvard is not the best LB in the nation and I would almost guarantee that he could not hold this guys jockstrap and I do not even know who Bo Harvard is.

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=7972

Best linebacker in Texas

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=8363

2futurecard'smom
11-11-2002, 10:52 AM
UMMMMM, who is Bo Harvard and not to sound rude, but where was he when Bridge City played Liberty? And the other person, Moss? I don't recall either of these guys at our game. Maybe they were out hurt.................. :rolleyes:

AggieJohn
11-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Hey Five inch taint...still curious as too who in the heck you are....sean riley???...umm...anyway...to the borfmen...you ever get the feeling that their is more bridge city mom's on this board than their are bridge city players and ex players....and one more thing....can i be the one to officialy coin steven and andrew "the bash brothers"....and to bob still waiting to have our second installment of Baptist/Episco talks

2futurecard'smom
11-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Yep I am a BC mom, AND I was at the BC vs. Liberty game and you still didn't answer my question. Doesn't matter much if I am a player, a mom, or fan, the question was simple. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Birds_/Birds_Cardinal_walks_prv.gif

AggieJohn
11-11-2002, 02:12 PM
2futurecard'smom:
Yep I am a BC mom, AND I was at the BC vs. Liberty game and you still didn't answer my question. Doesn't matter much if I am a player, a mom, or fan, the question was simple. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Birds_/Birds_Cardinal_walks_prv.gifHavard was their getting his 9 tackles for the night....haha...and moss was their getting our only TD for the night and aiding to our 249 yards that we had on offense that night...but don't compare BC to Liberty then compare them now..they are a much better team...they moved some players around...let them find their groove and are playing the best panther ball we've seen in a while...don't hate on the L. Panthers...don't hate

2futurecard'smom
11-11-2002, 02:21 PM
Explayer, #1, practice what you preach! #2. I asked because I did not recall those players that you mentioned were the best in the nation #3. I wish Liberty Panthers the best of luck in the playoffs. I am glad to hear that they have re-grouped since we faced them. So if you want to start some sort of backyard bashing, you got the wrong person. And pardon me if you are offended by the "Mom's" of these boards, but seems to me that we have as much right here as you do. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Birds_/Birds_Cardinal_walks_prv.gif

2futurecard'smom
11-11-2002, 02:25 PM
Explayer, why I must have seen you in the playoff game last year at Lamar Stadium in Beaumont when you played the BC Cards! :D

AggieJohn
11-11-2002, 02:36 PM
2futurecard'smom:
Explayer, why I must have seen you in the playoff game last year at Lamar Stadium in Beaumont when you played the BC Cards! :D that's a nix...i didn't play last year...in fact i never played...but i was an intergral part of the SLTTC committee here at liberty..in fact i was the CEO..now i have nothing against mom's....... :) .....i love my MOM... :D ...and i didn't say that bo havard....who's real name is steven is the best player in the nation...we know he's not...i know he's not...i know he's a quality player though and a stand up gentleman...dont let a bunch guys who are just pulling everyone's chains making a small joke ruffle all those cardinal feathers...<--see that's a bad joke...don't take it serious.....

2futurecard'smom
11-11-2002, 02:45 PM
Enough said. And these Cardinal feathers aren't ruffled in the least. And good luck to Moss and Havard the rest of the way. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Birds_/Birds_Cardinal_walks_prv.gif

AggieJohn
11-11-2002, 02:52 PM
2futurecard'smom:
Enough said. And these Cardinal feathers aren't ruffled in the least. And good luck to Moss and Havard the rest of the way. http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Birds_/Birds_Cardinal_walks_prv.gifenough said?? you act as if i'm mad....i'm not..i just believe in these bunch of guys

AP_OLB_1
11-12-2002, 12:07 AM
im sure that every fan thinks that there players are the "best in the nation". we have two linebackers who had 15+ tackles agianst BC and one of them has near 100 on the year. im sure that they are great linebackers but dont mount them as best in nation

AggieJohn
11-12-2002, 12:36 AM
AP_OLB_1:
im sure that every fan thinks that there players are the "best in the nation". we have two linebackers who had 15+ tackles agianst BC and one of them has near 100 on the year. im sure that they are great linebackers but dont mount them as best in nationwhy does everyone think that we are truly serious when we joka about that.....anyway....ap_olp...tell kevin clanton his boy BIG HEAD said hi and that i 'm going to come see him soon

2001GiddingsLB
11-12-2002, 12:40 AM
yeah best linebackers in the nation I agree

2001GiddingsLB
11-12-2002, 12:43 AM
yeah best linebackers in the nation I agree

AggieJohn
11-12-2002, 12:44 AM
2001GiddingsLB:
yeah best linebackers in the nation I agreehow in the world with 3-7 record did yall get into the playoff?...that still puzzles me

sphinx-1906
11-12-2002, 09:16 AM
explayer, you are digging yourself into a hole. first you insult someones mom and then you didn't even play football! listen I don't know who Bo Havard or this Moss guy are but B.S. is B.S. I know that Newton has one hell of a linebacker but he is not the best in the state , and Newton beat Bridge City 21-0 holding Peebles down. That is no disrespect to BC or to Peebles( good team and damn good player) but if these guys are so good then Where Were They when they played BC? Now dont get me wrong I am not bashing Bo or Moss, Idon't know them but explayer, you are an idiot.

2futurecard'smom
11-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Same point that I was trying to make.........just gave it up due to the fact that it was useless to have an intelligent conversation to this post. Go Big Red! Go Orangefield Bobcats, we're pulling for ya! :D

borfmen010
11-12-2002, 02:03 PM
We were joking about the whole BO Havard thing. He is a very good player, but we don't seriously believe he is the best in the state and the nation. It's funny how some people can take something so seriously when it is meant to be a joke.

AggieJohn
11-12-2002, 02:23 PM
borfmen010:
We were joking about the whole BO Havard thing. He is a very good player, but we don't seriously believe he is the best in the state and the nation. It's funny how some people can take something so seriously when it is meant to be a joke.

35I know right.........and to all the cards mom's...i don't mean disrespect...i just find it funny....funny how people take things so seriously.....

5inchtaint
11-12-2002, 05:38 PM
Everyone needs to calm down and just get ready to be at the game to play or watch Bo Havard will be there and you can see his game...He will be "crunk and focused"....see yall there

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 12:08 AM
i dont see how you can say that it was just a joke.... yall made a whole topic over how bo harvard is the best player.. practically you are saying that he is the best.

5inchtaint
11-13-2002, 10:42 AM
Listen AP_OLB_1, Bo isn't the best player ever but he'd crush you....

FBmania
11-13-2002, 12:17 PM
The problem with making statements like "the greatest"," best in the nation", joking or not is you end up painting a bullseye on that players chest. I would bet that Bo probably wishes to stay quiet and let his play do the talking.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-13-2002, 04:23 PM
I would hate to run into that guy that Bportfan mentioned.

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=7972

Mom was a track star and dad played at FSU. 4.5 40 and 220 pounds...man~

redneckplayer010
11-13-2002, 10:56 PM
i've seen BO havard lift three houses at once and make the earth spin backwards by running in a reverse direction of it's natural rotation thus causing us to go back in time... it was totally sweet...

he is not the best linebacker in the nation... i'll give you that... he is the best linebacker in the universe... i've seen him whoop godzilla and rodan with only one hand...

man... what a player... of better be ready for the 50 millions tackles that he'll have friday night and moss's 40 millions tackles

AP_OLB_1
11-13-2002, 10:59 PM
lol! wow in that case your right...

AggieJohn
11-13-2002, 11:43 PM
redneckplayer010:
i've seen BO havard lift three houses at once and make the earth spin backwards by running in a reverse direction of it's natural rotation thus causing us to go back in time... it was totally sweet...

he is not the best linebacker in the nation... i'll give you that... he is the best linebacker in the universe... i've seen him whoop godzilla and rodan with only one hand...

man... what a player... of better be ready for the 50 millions tackles that he'll have friday night and moss's 40 millions tacklesnot too mention the fact that he has 0.001% body fat....and his powerlifting total is 7130

5inchtaint
11-14-2002, 08:17 AM
See...what did i say?....bo havard:best player in 3a.. wink wink :D

2futurecard'smom
11-14-2002, 09:40 AM
Yeah, FB, I doubt that Havard or Moss appreciate the attention drawn to them that these posts have done. I think BC Cards have one of the best back in this area, but wouldn't do that to him simply because I hope he takes the field against BH and eats up the yards like he has all year. GO BIG RED! :)

AP_OLB_1
11-14-2002, 01:15 PM
i agree with you on that one 2future cards mom.. the way that i see it is that the person talkin crap is the first person to be tasting grass. the best way is to let the player do the talking on the field instead of his buddies or his fellow students doing the talkin for him on a web site.. no offence but thats what i think

borfmen010
11-14-2002, 01:48 PM
Hey redneckplaya, you forgot about the time BO took on Mothra and Mecha-Havard! It was totally sweet. Then he wailed hard on his guitar and the game was over with a liberty win. Liberty - 50 millions, OF - -10 millions. It made me want to crap my pants.

AggieJohn
11-14-2002, 02:40 PM
borfmen010:
Hey redneckplaya, you forgot about the time BO took on Mothra and Mecha-Havard! It was totally sweet. Then he wailed hard on his guitar and the game was over with a liberty win. Liberty - 50 millions, OF - -10 millions. It made me want to crap my pants.

35woah...501....watch ya self!!!...u see that one post get locked!!!

redneckplayer010
11-14-2002, 09:29 PM
umm ok... to revise what i said last night... about godzilla and rodan, i might have fibbed there, but bo has been known to go deep sea fishing only using his grill and demolishing all weakling fish in his path... just watch for him friday night he is 7'3" and 350 lbs. haha

but no one time we were just working out and he says to me as a flock of geese are flying over head "watch this" and he jumps straight up, THROUGH THE CEILING, and grabbed the whole flock and brought them down and had them cooked with his laser vision before they even hit the ground...

pretty amazing i think, another reason why bo havard should be respected as the best linebacker that the universe has ever known...

footballplayer
11-15-2002, 06:51 PM
What do ya'll think about Scooter McCoy from Robinson? Had only 31 catches for 759 yards and rushed for about 300 and scored 15 touchdowns..not to mention having 80 tackles and 4 interceptions on defense..ohh yea he also returned kickoff's for an average of 28 yards..good player or not??

L.P #72-BRUNO-
11-16-2002, 09:36 PM
Bo-Camotive and Andrew Moss are some of the best *young* linebackers in 3a. that will leave your head ringing....P-O-W....*r-ing...r-ing...r-ing....RUNG* l0l